Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > Story Center
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-15-2015, 12:45 AM

Keep up the great work. Always fun and interesting chapters.
Old 10-14-2015, 12:46 AM

Default Bump

Hi STS, looking for a new chapter
Old 10-27-2015, 01:21 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to Captain.Jammer
Thumbs up Ready for more!

Hey, SwimTeamSpeedo!

Fantastic work!!

I had been away from home and the board for a few months. But finally, just now, found some time to get caught up on your amazing story. I love the developments and the surprise from Sheri and the amazing maturity and level-headedness of Chris. I did see that you had Jammers in a recent chapter, again!

It has been a while, but I hope another chapter is in the works. You write so well. I appreciate all your efforts to create a believable and entertaining story for us. Thank you!
Old 10-27-2015, 01:25 AM

Talking Wow!

Quote:
Originally Posted by crimsonspeedo
Gad, yet another pair of sperm-stained briefs with which to contend. I should buy stock in the company making Oxyclean. This series is crazy hot.

So next installment of this series he's getting a show. We'll see where that goes!

Damn. Now I'm hard again.

CrimsonSpeedo, so glad you are along for the ride and sharing your experiences to enhance the story line!

So what happened with the reading of the next installment?
Old 11-01-2015, 01:22 PM

Default 29: Conflicting Desires

“Here, I got this for you,” Sheri announced as she tossed Chris a small box wrapped in silver paper. “Thought you might like it.” Chris blushed as he took it, felling embarrassed that he did not have a gift in return.

“I wish I had something to give you,” he said a he started the pull the paper from the box, carefully opening the seams rather than ripping it from the small box.

“Seeing you is my gift,” Sheri replied as she rubbed Chris’s chest. He was still very erect in the silky pouch bikini. Sheri slide her hand down and rubbed that part of him, too. Chris flinched at her touch, he was so ready to explode, his erection firming to her touch.

“Very nice,” he said as he held up the small green swimsuit. “It’s pretty tiny,” he added, “just the way you like them,” he smiled.

“I thought maybe you could wear it tonight,” she asked. A coy grin on her face. Sheri headed off to get changed in the small guest room of the condo.

Chris stood alone in the bathroom. He rubbed himself across the front of the pouched briefs he still had on. He was aroused, erect, and ready. He teased himself, feeling his body stiffen inside the silky grip. “Damn, I am so ready,“ Chris thought. He slipped off the silky blue briefs, his fully erect manhood now free of the material. Chris turned on the shower, and stepped in. Rather than actually shower, he was doing more to make himself aroused.

“I shouldn’t do this,” he thought, feeling conflicted between the urge to go all the way and hold back. The sensations he was feeling told him to finish. He was close, it wouldn’t take much.

“Sweets, you ready?” Sheri’s voice called.

“Um, yeah, in a minute,’ Chris called back. Just as he did, he heard a tap at the door.

“May I come in?” Sheri asked. She did not wait for an answer and the door opened as she peered through.

“I guess so,” Chris grinned at her. He was fully exposed, fully erect, and totally on display. Chris grabbed a towel and wrapped it around his waist, his erection tenting the towel. Sheri grabbed him and pulled him to her. Sheri was wearing the tiniest green, racy bikini. It barely covered anything. She had bought it specially for him. She’d never wear something so skimpy in public. They embraced, she wrapped her arms around him and rubbed his back. He held her close.

“Feels like someone’s ready for more than a hot tub,” Sheri whispered.

“I’m ready for anything with you,” Chris replied.

They broke free. Chris dropped the towel and slid the green swimsuit on. He fought to get all of himself contained in the tiny little suit, pressing himself under the waist band, off to the right, and tying the strings tightly. He showed massively in the suit.

“oooo, I like what I see,” Sheri complimented him. “We match, too.”

“You look beautiful,” Chris replied. Sheri shot a selfie picture of the two of them using the floor to ceiling mirror.

“I’ll keep this just for us,” She said. Chris’s bulging suit left nothing to the imagination, every bump and vein of him exposed by the tight material.

Chris uncorked the wine and poured two glasses. The wine was clearly expensive, Uncle Ryan would have nothing less. He handed a glass to Sheri, who was smiling at him with an alluring look. Thankfully, his erection had eased, but he was still aroused, his anatomy tingling. He was feeling every urge between his legs, the sensation of wanting overtaking all his other thoughts. The tight, sexy swimsuit teasing his anatomy.

“Lets, get in that hot tub,” Chris said as he reached for Sheri’s hand.

“But first a hug,” she replied as she swing face to face with him and pulled him close. Sheri’s leg slipped between Chris’s she rubbed against his bulging suit. She could feel his erect, she loved to feel him this way. They kissed deep, long and passionately. Chris could feel himself becoming totally hard, the desires he had been holding back trying to emerge. He struggled to hold back, as Sheri’s leg, then hand rubbed him.

“Oh wow,” he whispered. “We better get in that tub before I can’t stop.”

“You feels so awesome,” she replied. “I could touch you all day.” They slid apart. Chris’s anatomy fully displayed as it pushed against the tight green suit, the drawstring barely holding it all in. He could hardly walk. A tiny spot of wetness formed on the front of the suit as his body released a little of the fluid of his passion.

Having given up on any hope for Chris, Sarah’s attention had turned to Grant, who was very cute in his own unique way. He was not as muscular as Chris, but he had a smooth chest with nice arms and shoulders and a flat abdomen with a light display of abs. The best part, of course was when he wore his swimsuits, the same suits as Chris. His bulge was handsome, a nice display of male anatomy. Unlike Chris, who displayed himself up, Grant usually wore himself down, forming a nice bubble. The tight lycra of his suits generally wrapped around him tight enough to show his outline bending around the front of the bulge. “It’s funny how guys wear themselves so differently,” Sarah thought to her self.

“Hey, lets go to the pool,” Sarah suggested as Grant, Len, Alex, Patrick and her came back from a walking tour around the Arc de Triomph. “I’ll see if some of the girls want to come, too.” She added.

“Sounds like a plan,” Len answered. “Maybe we can grip some more of the guys, too” The group broke off to their rooms to change.

Len laid out several suits on his bed, two jammers, a really cute square cut with a touch of floral, and a white background Ace Turbo. “What one should I wear?” Len asked Grant as he looked at all of them. Grant turned, tying the strings of his Brasil Turbo suit. Len watched as Grant slipped his hand in and adjusted himself, forming the perfect bulge of anatomy in the suit. Len smiled. “That suit looks hot,” he complimented Grant.

“Thanks, man. I love this suit,” Grant replied. For some reason, Grant started getting hard, the bulge feeling tight in the suit. He took his hand and rubbed the front of himself.

“Better to get that boner over with now,” Len laughed as he said it.

“You know I like briefs,” Grant changed the subject back to Len’s suit selection. “So I would pick the white one. But you should wear what you like.”

Len slipped on a pair of wild blue and green print jammers. The fit was tight, gripping him tightly around his legs and crotch. He had to work to get them on, and once on his maleness was clearly outlined in the tight grip. He adjusted himself, pointing upward and to the right. The tight material clearly outlining what he was packing. “Pretty tight,” Len said as he tied the strings.

“Yeah, speaking of boners,” Grant replied. Len smirked. “But that color looks awesome on you.”

The two guys headed out the door, ready for some fun at the pool. Sarah was already poolside in a white string bikini that when wet would leave little left unrevealed. She had a plan, and Grant would not know what hit him.

Sheri sat close as the two sipped wine and enjoyed the comfort of each other and the warmth of the tub against the cool evening air. A candle flickered as the breeze blew. The sounds of Paris added a sweet romantic touch, the two lovers nestled away in the middle of the world’s most romantic city. Chris had his arm wrapped around Sheri, rubbing her shoulder. She had her hand on his inner leg just above the knee.

“I love you,” she whispered as they began a soft kiss.

“I love you too,” Chris replied. “More than you can imagine.”

“You are sweet,” she replied. Her hand slid up his leg and she rubbed the front of his suit. A surge of desire pulsed through his as he immediately responded.

“I want us to go all the way,” she confided. “I think I am ready,”

“We’ll go nice and slow,” Chris replied. Chris worked to quell the surging response to the way she was massaging him. It was a fight he risked losing, ruining the romance of the whole night.

They kissed again.
Old 11-02-2015, 12:00 PM

Another wonderful chapter. Chris and Sheri are really heating up. The wine and hot tub will probably send then both over the edge. Sarah is the kind that just won't give up. B interesting to know how she is going to go after Grant. In a way, I feel sorry for him. Keep up the great work!!!
Old 11-02-2015, 02:44 PM

Default Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

Another masterful chapter, SwimTeamSpeedo. Lots of building tension in this one! Will be interesting to see the release. As always, you write your stories so well.

Thank you!

Thank you for your creativity and your willingness to share. Thank you for the time it takes to write. Thank you for taking us to a world and through experiences some of us may never have, and for some, may happily recall.

I appreciate that your life and swimming experiences and friends inspire a lot of what you write. So, we get a slight glimpse in to the world of STS with every chapter. I, for one, look forward to every installment and sure do enjoy your work. Thanks, again, for sharing!
Old 11-28-2015, 04:08 PM

Default 30: Touches of excitment

“Hi guys,” Ashley said as they passed in the hall, the guys in their tight swimsuits, Ashley’s eyes wandering right to their mid sections. Ashley played the oboe and was a very petite, cute girl. She was very much an introvert who did little beyond the sponsored events.

“Hi Ashley,” Grant replied, blushing a bit. Grant had eyed her since the start of the trip, but was too shy to pursue it. He had never told anyone, not even Chris. The stirring in his swimsuit evidence of his attraction. They passed when grant mustered the courage. He turned and called out, “Hey, Ashley, we are going down to the pool, want to come? It will be a bunch of us. Sarah and some of the ladies, too.”

Ashley looked Grant up and down and gave him a cute smile. How could she refuse, she thought to herself. He was so cute. “Um, yeah, sure,” she replied. “Let me get changed. I’ll see you down there.”

“Cool,” Grant replied. “I’m glad you are coming.”

The guys got on the elevator. They were alone. “Dude, I thought you were going to bone right there,” Len exclaimed. “I didn’t know you liked her.”

“You gottta admit, she is pretty cute,” Grant replied. The elevator had stainless steel, reflective walls. The guys images reflecting back at them. They stared at their own bodies as the car descended to the pool level. “Two hot studs,” Grant broke the moment of silence. They both laughed.

There was a side of Ashley they did not realize. She had a very passionate side when it came to guys. She was not the quiet girl who played oboe when it came to romance. In fact, her oboe skills were second to her skills making guys want her. By the end of the night, one of the guys would be putty in her hand.

Except for an older couple sitting at a table playing cards, and Sarah, the entire pool was open. Len and Grant walked in, the couple turned and looked, but said nothing. The lady smiled. They young guys were cute, especially the one in the slight suit, she thought. “Handsome boys,” she said softly to her husband. A tingle in her let her know she still had the desires of her younger days. She slid her hand on the older guys leg, up high, feeling him. He smirked as he felt his own reaction. His tight black square cut bulged a little. They would shortly leave and make love, he all the while picturing her husband as the cute young man in the tight swimsuit at the pool.

Sarah was alone in a lounger. She smiled at the guys as they entered. She patted her hand on an adjoining lounger. He guys headed over.

“Cute swimsuits,” Sarah offered. “really cute.” She reached out and touched Grant’s cute Brasil suit on the front side with the tips of her fingers. One more inch left and she would have touched parts of him that she really wanted to tease. Grant smirked.

“Thanks, I love this suit,” Grant replied.

“Your’s is cute, too,” she said to Len, but she did not touch.

The guys sat back in the two loungers on either side of Sarah. Sarah rubbed Grant’s butt as he turned to sit down. He desires were clearly being expressed, already. Sarah was already very aroused, but her arousal not as visible. Grant laid back as Sarah watched.

Grant was stretched out in the lounger when Ashley walked in, alone in a white cover up. Grant looked so cute, his long legs spread slightly, his flat smooth abdomen and modestly muscular chest. The best part was the way his tight suit molded his manhood, clinging to his anatomy, revealing himself to anyone who cared to look. Grant wasn’t erect, but he was aroused, for whatever reason. He usually was when in his favorite suits. The arousal showed, even his cut line was clearly displayed by the well filled in suit. He slid his hand over himself, feeling his own bulge, unaware that Ashley or Sarah were watching. The touch felt good, the feel of the lycra bulge under his hand. His mind wandered as he made himself become more erect. He loved the tight grip of the suit against his groin.

“Hey guys,” Ashley called over as she walked toward them. “Hi Sarah, didn’t realize you were coming.” Ashley gave her a coy smile. Both ladies were surprised by each other, but said nothing. The tension between them hung in the air.

“Cool, you made it,” Grant replied, quickly pulling his hand away from his bulge. Ashley’s eyes fixated on the swell of is suit and how well equipped he looked. He was pointed down, his anatomy forming a large ball of desire that tucked between his legs, the end of his swollen part almost between his legs. Len also watched as Grant displayed himself in the tight suit. Len’s own jammer started to swell as he appreciated the view of Grant getting more aroused.

Ashley slipped out of the cover up, revealing a very tiny, almost nothing string bikini in white with red polka dots. She looked hot, and Grant responded immediately, the grip of his suit getting tighter. “Wow, you look great,” he replied. Sarah seethed with rage underneath her calm display.

“Thanks. Hey, I had trouble tying this side of my suit,” Ashley said, “would you mind retying it in a nicer bow?” she asked Grant.

“Um, sure,” Grant replied, as he sat up and swung his legs to the side of the chair. Ashley stepped between his legs, the fronts of them touching Grant’s upper thighs.

“Just pull the strings and then retie them,” Ashley replied. “But be careful, if you don’t hold them my suit will fall off.” Grant gently untied and retied the bow, forming a perfect tie. He also formed his own perfect bulge, his mind having desires beyond untying Ashley’s suit.

“I think I need to jump in the water,” Grant said nonchalantly. As he stood the grip of his suit tightened. He adjusted the fit and grip with his hand as Sarah and Ashley watched.

“I’ll join you,” Len chimed in.

I love seeing guys get excited in their Speedos, Ashley thought to herself. It was a throwback to her days on swim when the girls would plot to tease the guys. It was the best part of swimming for her. As the guys jumped around in the pool, Sarah and Ashley said nothing.

“Dude, I can’t believe she did that,” Grant said to Len. “I almost shot my load, f..k”

“Yeah, man. I could tell. She had you pretty torqued,” Len replied. “You gave them a good show,”

Grant laughed. “Yeah, I guess so. I’m still hard. It won’t go down.”

“That’s a problem,” Len teased. “Maybe you got an erection that will last four hours. Better see a doctor.”

“Shut up,” Grant replied. He dove underwater. His silhouette outlined in the water.

Ashley looked at Sarah. “Should e join them?” she asked.

“Why not,” Sarah replied.

The two ladies jumped into the pool. Grant was about to have more than just a lingering erection to deal with. Ashley swam right to him, wrapping her arms around his waist as she got to him. As she did, the pool door opened and more of the band came in.

Hey, want to try those singlets we bought?“ Alex suggested to Patrick as the two guys laid side by side on the bed, still in their shorts from the walking tour of Paris. Their chest were bare, and the two occasionally fondled each other’s pecs. Neither Patrick nor Alex had ever worn a wrestling singlet before, but when they found them at the small sports store before they left for Europe, they each picked out one. They knew immediately they had to try them. They had never actually put them on, at least not with each other. Patrick’s was green with yellow trim, Alex’s was the opposite, shiny yellow with green trim.

The room was dark, just the glow of the city lights through the window and the shimmer of light from a scented candle burring on the desk. It was the perfect romantic night to be alone. Chris was off with Sherrie, the other guys were doing their own things. Patrick an Alex were ready for time alone to explore deeper their relationship.

“Hmm, that would be fun,” Patrick replied. He was holding Alex’s hand, he rolled over and gave him a quick kiss on the cheek. “Can’t wait to see you in yours,” he added. His hand wandered to Alex’s crotch, a quick feel. “Especially this part,” he added he felt Alex’s manhood inside the shorts.

“Your sweet,” Alex replied. “But don’t start anything you won’t finish,” he teased.
Old 11-28-2015, 04:09 PM

Default 30 continued

The two guys rose and shed their shorts and the swimsuits they had on underneath. They stood naked, faced each other. The desire took them as they embraced. Their parts came together and touched as they kissed. They embraced in a long deep kiss, pulling each other close. They almost did not stop, nearly giving in to the passion raging between them.

“Let’s slow down,” Alex whispered.

“Okay, if we must,” Patrick replied as they slipped back and smiled at each other. They were a handsome couple, Alex slightly taller and thinner, his skin more fair in color, matching is camel blonde hair. Patrick was darker complexion, a little more muscular. Alex rubbed Patrick’s naked butt, causing Patrick’s erection to hold firm. They both were caught in a desire to continue and a desire to play in the singlets.

“Okay, that’s it,” Alex finally said as he broke free. Alex grabbed his yellow singlet and slipped his feet through the legs, pulling the shiny material up across his knees and thighs. Patrick stood naked and watched, his anatomy sticking straight out and up as his arousal continued, watching Alex slip himself into the tight fitting garment. The material formed around his bulging anatomy, as Alex struggled to slip into the very gripping fit. He looked absolutely hot and desirable. As he finished, he turned toward Patrick and displayed himself. “This feels amazing on,” he said. The garment gripped every inch of his body from his mid thigh through his chest. His bulge outlined his anatomy, which was positioned straight up. The yellow was almost sheer, leaving little hidden.

“Wow, that looks so cool on you,” Patrick replied.

“Get your on,” Alex encouraged. Patrick followed the same process, adjusting his aroused anatomy into the snug grip as he pulled the singlet over his abdomen. The tight grip was turning him on even more, as he grew more erect inside the suit. The green was less revealing, but still outlined him perfectly. Patrick adjusted the crotch, the grip also outlining his balls. “Wow, that is quite a grip,” Patrick said as he did. Once both were in the singlets, the other difference in the two guys was clear, as the tight lycra singlets outlined the cut features of Patrick and the uncut smoothness of Alex.

“Patrick, you look scrumptious,” Alex complimented his love. Alex reached out and rubbed his hand all over Patrick’s chest, abdomen and even the outline of his anatomy.

“Oh man, slow down, I could shoot any minute,” Patrick exclaimed, as he held back the urge caused by Alex’s sensual massage. Alex smirked.

“That was the idea,” Alex teased. The two guys embraced, feeling the smoothness of the lycra as they rubbed chest to chest. The kissing and touching between them was heating up fast.

"Hey, I have an idea," Patrick offered. "It will make you crazy."
Old 11-28-2015, 05:12 PM

Thumbs up Fantastic, as always!

Another great chapter, SwimTeamSpeedo! I am loving the new developments! Thank you for continuing!