Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > Story Center
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-27-2017, 05:11 AM

Default Late Night

Hey just wanted to share a quick story. I am on vacation with my parents and they don't know that I like to wear speedos and I don't really think about telling them since they are very conservative and kind of judgmental. But that is besides the point. I went for a late night swim, since during the day they are generally with me, during this swim instead of wearing speedos under my trunks I was able to ditch them and swim freely in my speedos. It was amazing to just swim and be free in my speedo. After a while, since it was late and the pools are supposed to close at dusk, a security guard walking around told me I had to get out of the pool. So, I go over the the side and pull myself out apologizing pretending I didn't know. I made sure to adjust myself when I got out, and when heading for my stuff I re-stretched the elastic around my ass knowing me would be watching. After I got my things and left the pool area we parted ways, but I just found it invigorating to be watched, and to just be in my speedo in general. This is especially since just a couple of weeks ago I wore my speedo out for the first time, and this was only my second time so its still all new for me.
Old 11-27-2017, 03:03 PM

Welcome to the board.
I'm glad you first speedo experiences have been so positive. Tell us more where was the vacation and where do you live, what speedos were you wearing and would you dare wear something even briefer or more colourful in the fullness of time ?
Old 11-27-2017, 03:05 PM

The thing to do for shy guys is to put your Speedo on under your longer shorts and just before you are about to get in the water pull off the board shorts leaving them at the side of the pool. Then when you get out just reverse the procedure. My bet is that your parents wont mind so long as its clear to them that you are wearing the brief swimsuit only in the water for swimming.
Old 11-29-2017, 02:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torchwatch
Welcome to the board.
I'm glad you first speedo experiences have been so positive. Tell us more where was the vacation and where do you live, what speedos were you wearing and would you dare wear something even briefer or more colourful in the fullness of time ?
It was in Florida, and I had an amazing time. I was wearing the black adidas 3 stripe pictured below, and have plenty of smaller suits just no where to wear them as I do not regularly go to the pool and do not have one of my own. It is also winter in Indiana so I can not just wear them outside, so I have been opting to wear them as underwear and around the house.

spee.jpg
Old 11-29-2017, 05:20 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to dm106 Send a message via Skype™ to dm106
Default Nice suit

I have a similar one in blue.
Old 11-29-2017, 05:36 PM

You look very presentable in the photo, thanks for sharing.
I went swimming early this morning and wore my Addicted camouflage swim briefs.
Having gone straight from work to the swimming pool after I finished my swim I wore spare light blue swim briefs as underwear home.

Don't you have access to any indoor pools for winter swimming?

Last edited by Torchwatch : 11-29-2017 at 06:36 PM.
Old 12-29-2019, 03:49 AM

Red face Late Night

I was with a friend during a hot summer night, when we decided to take a night swim in our home swimming pool. I had no swimsuit with me at the time when let me wear one of his speedo swimsuits, that fit one size smaller on me, feeling so snug and was giving me quite a hard on and I really liked it. He was wearing baggy board shorts and liked how that speedo fit on me. later that night, we went to change out of our swimsuits and into baggy pajamas. He was in pajamas already when he saw me still wearing his tight wet speedos with a full erection well encased in them. He said, "It looks like I'll need stripping it off." Now in the bathroom, we faced one another while he untied the drawstrings. The soft snug feeling in those speedo swim briefs was sensational while keeping my excited penis hard in them. Like my uncle, he would just smile and telling me to hold still while he stripped them off me, lower and lower the clinging tight wet speedo was slowly coming down closer to my still speedoed hard on. He wished he had worn his other tight swimsuit and have some fun together. I did apologize for for being so aroused, but that speedo really tickles and feels so nice. He said "not to worry or feel bad, just let your feelings go, while I strip this tight swim suit off you." He had it half way off, yet my hard on was still snug in the tight speedo. It was quite sensational, when he slowly and firmly peeled my erection out of the the tight wet polyester material. He was certainly enjoying stripping that sexy speedo off me. He was now very hard under the baggy pajamas, wishing he was in a speedo for our late night swim. I closed my eyes and tried to hide my unspeedoed hard on and could now feel the tight wet swimsuit slipping out from between my rear buns, as he continued peeling it off, and soon off my excited lowers, when I had an ejaculation while he finally had that tight wet speedo down and off me and soon he ejaculated too. It was a beautiful late night swim for two guys, especially with me wearing his tight wet sexy speedo swimsuit that fit so well, I didn't want to give it up, yet now we're wearing those baggy pajamas. after a nice night late night swim.