Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > Story Center
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-29-2018, 10:42 PM

Default Simply Red

Simply Red
Part 1
It's difficult growing up in an isolated community like a small town or a village. Once you start school at 5 you seem to know everyone and everyone knows you. Roland still remembered the boy who had been caught stealing sweets at the grocery store when he was 12, he been taken home by the village policeman and the headmaster had given him the cane in front of the school at assembly the next day. Everyone seemed to find out if anyone did anything different and they'd all remember, if you had a secret you kept it to yourself. When Roland was 15 a boy went into the chemists and tried to buy condoms, the boy hadn't actually had a girl friend but word got around and for a while parents with daughters would look upon the boy as some kind of a threat or pervert and stop their daughters from seeing him.
In the centre of the village was a row of shops, you could buy anything you needed there but there was never much choice. The outfitters sold school uniforms for the primary school and the boys and girls secondary schools. The secondary school boys wore white short sleeved shirts and black knee length shorts, the climate was usually warm or hot and they were more comfortable in shorts. For PE and football they wore black knitted polyester knee length shorts and a black shirt with a white stripe matching the school tie they rarely wore. The football shorts had an inner liner but everyone wore their underwear under their football shorts anyway.
The school had a small 10m swimming pool, in the term leading up to the summer holidays the boys had to do swimming training, the village was on the coast, years before a few boys had drowned in the sea during the holidays, every boy in the village was taught to swim and made to practice. The school made boys wear speedos when the swam in the school pool, it was something to do with the filter system. The village outfitters only stocked speedos in black.
Strangely no one ever wore speedos on the village beach, they tended to wear their black football shorts on the beach and in the sea. Then they walk back to the village in the beige or green cotton knee length shorts and tee shirts the outfitters supplied.

Roland was now 19, he'd left school and was an apprentice at the plant, learning to maintain the machines that cleaned and packed fruit for export. It felt good to calmly unblock and restart a machine when everyone around him was panicking over lost production. He worked hard, was learning fast and was generally well regarded. At weekends Roland would go down to the beach and swim in his black knee length football shorts, but without underwear. He remembered the free feeling of wearing his speedos in the school pool, of seeing the other boys in their speedos underwater through his goggles and wished he could wear his speedos on the beach, but someone would notice and everyone would know.
Sometimes coming home from the beach and finding his home empty he would try on his old school speedos and enjoy how tight they felt around his waist and crotch. He'd grown out of them really and could see the stitching stretching as he wore them, looking in the mirror he liked the way they fitted over his slim muscular body, he disliked the whiteness of his legs between the speedos and the tan lines around his knees but he enjoyed watching his bulge growing, fighting against the tight yet stretchy fabric. He knew that at some point he'd have to pull his cock out and play with it until he found relief, but delaying and holding off that moment was just so satisfying.

This was Roland's secret, he didn't have a girlfriend, he certainly hadn't found any men he was attracted to but he just loved wearing his speedos and would just shoot a fountain of hot cum when released. Even more secret than his old black school speedos was the thought of wearing red speedos in an even briefer fit. They didn't sell red speedos at the outfitters, even if they did everyone in the village would know if he bought them. If he tried to buy his dream red speedos by mail order his parents would see the parcel and ask questions or the postman would tell every one that he had received a parcel and everyone in the village would want to know what was in it.
Old 01-30-2018, 10:45 PM

Very nice! More please!
Old 01-30-2018, 11:30 PM

Part 2
Mr Grubber lived across the road a few doors away, he was a newcomer to the village and was treated with apparent respect but was disdained by the locals. He'd always had a smile and a wave for Roland as they passed in the street. Mr Grubber rode mountain bikes, they were popular in the state but had not caught on in the village. Kids rode BMX bikes but outgrew them and walked until they were old enough to buy cars. Mr Grubber on a mountain bike was tolerated but only because no one could find anything wrong with it however different it seemed. He tended to wear a colourful cycle top, slim fit tracksuit bottoms, a cycle helmet and fingerless gloves when cycling around the village, nothing shocking that anyone could complain about.
On a couple of occasions Mr Grubber has asked Roland if he'd like to cycle with him, to ride over the hills and away from the village, Roland had always politely refused, it was the “village” thing to do, but today Roland had been on the beach, had swum in his black shorts and was thinking only of pulling on his tight black speedos and the pleasures they'd bring. He was a bit annoyed that Mr Grubber should approach him in the street and draw attention to him, being annoyed and a bit sexually impatient he blurted out “Oh yes, if you really want to!” before he'd realised what he done.
Mr Grubber stepped back in the face of Roland's sudden show of aggression then looked confused as it sunk in that Roland had actually said yes.
“I'll get everything ready” said Mr Grubber “Come around about half nine in the morning”
Rolland had rushed into the house, stripped off his clothes and pulled on his undersized black speedos, they felt and looked so good on him and going through the motions brought him pleasure and he quietly forgot about Mr Grubber.
The next morning Roland was still asleep in bed when his father awoke him knocking on his bedroom door. Roland had slept in his speedos and as he awoke went instantly into cover up mode.
His father told him that Mr Grubber from across the road was at the front door and was expecting Roland to go on a bike ride. Roland still half asleep tried to tell his father that he didn't want to go and to tell Mr Grubber to go away. His father told him it was up to him to tell Mr Grubber to go away as Roland had agreed to go on the bike ride.
Roland had pulled on his black football shorts over his speedos and a white tee shirt and staggered to the front door to face Mr Grubber. The shorts still slightly damp from swimming in the sea the day before clung to his legs and crotch.
Mr Grubber was standing at the front door in his usual cycling clothes, he looked cool and refreshed, still half asleep Roland felt dreadful. “I've come to take you for the bike ride,” said Mr Grubber “You'll feel better once we've got started.” Roland could sense his father standing behind him, it might be best to get out of the house as soon as possible rather than face his father's annoyance,
“I'll get my shoes” said Roland.
Old 01-31-2018, 09:55 PM

Default part 3

Part 3
Roland's trainers were in the kitchen, he'd left them just inside the kitchen door the night before, on the way there he stuffed a hand full of biscuits into his mouth, crunched them up and seeing an open bottle of milk on the table he emptied it down his throat to wash down the biscuits. Breakfast!
Luckily there was a clean pair of his white socks on the kitchen airer, Roland was able to pull them on then squeeze into his trainers and get out of the back door before either of his parents could complain.
Roland crossed the road and headed for Mr Grubber's house, there were two mountain bikes on the front lawn, both had front suspension and hard tails (no rear suspension), one of the bikes was a lot shinier and newer than the other. Each bike had water bottle in a cage and a cycle helmet with a pair of fingerless mitts inside hanging from the handlebars, Mr Grubber wearing his usual cycling apparel was holding a small back pack in each hand, he handed one to Roland saying “You can carry the lunch.”
They both quickly put on the packs, helmets and mitts, then mounted the bikes and rode off down the road.
Roland hadn't used a bike with gears before but as they rode through the village Mr Grubber explained how they worked and let him run through them one click at a time. Reaching the edge of the village they took an old underused track that started to climb into the hills surrounding the village and the farms around it. As Roland pedalled his way up the hill he realised how important the gears were as he clicked his way down through them. The hard work and fresh air was beginning to wake him up and clear his mind as he looked down on the roofs of his community. He watched Mr Grubber riding ahead of him and put in a little extra power to catch up and stay right behind him. He realised he was actually enjoying himself.
They climbed a long way, Roland lost track of time, he began to sweat, his tight speedos began to cut into him painfully, his long football shorts kept snagging on the saddle, everything had just started to feel wrong, but he kept up right behind Mr Grubber. Ahead of him Mr Grubber just kept peddling away looking as cool as ever. The track brought them into a settlement, it had been abandoned a hundred years before, they'd once mined gold or diamonds or something up here. The tin roofs of the buildings had rusted away leaving roof beams open to the sky, the windows were just empty holes in the walls.
Mr Grubber stopped, dismounted and leant his bike against one of the buildings, he took a drink from his bottle and took off his back pack. Roland followed suit glad of the rest, “Thanks for bringing me up here today,” he said “I'm sorry how it all started this morning, it's just me, well, that village it just messes me up.”
“I know,” said Mr Grubber “I've lived there for six months now and no one will talk to me, you always smiled and waved to me whenever we passed, but everyone else acted as if I wasn't there.”
They're not bad people,” said Roland “It's just that anything anyone says or does gets round the whole village and gets remembered.”
Mr Grubber took another drink from his water bottle and shared a few squares of chocolate with Roland. He said that although they were on top of the hills now the riding would be hard and very hot and that it was time for him to strip down to shorts. He then kicked off his shoes and pulled his track bottoms down and off. Under the trackies he was wearing Lycra cycle shorts with a 3” gold stripe going down the sides of the hips and legs, The shorts stopped 2” above his knees, they were skin tight and Roland could see a calm bulge at the front, he also saw the padding under the seat of the shorts and was jealous feeling the ache in his own ass from his saddle. Roland had never seen anyone wearing shorts like it and just had a gasp a little. They looked so right for riding a bike.
Mr Grubber smiled when he saw Roland staring at him “Ah !” he said “You like my shorts ?”
Roland just nodded making an incoherent sound, “I've a spare pair if you'd like to borrow them, you'll probably find them more comfortable that what you're wearing. Pop inside the building and try them on, they're best worn without underwear.” said Mr Grubber as he handed Roland a bag of folded Lycra.
Roland stepped through the doorway of the old building and opened the bag, pulling out the cycle shorts. They were shiny black with a wide red stripe down the sides, the red was just the shade of red that he'd dreamed of having speedos made from. They felt cool to the touch and he almost didn't want to spoil them by pulling them onto his sweating body. He pulled off his trainers and stepped out of his shorts, his black speedos were damp with his sweat and he had to squeeze and jiggle a bit to get them off. He took one side of the cool clean red and black cycle shorts in each hand and put first his right foot and then his left into them and pulled them up to his waist, he immediately felt the seat padding sticking to his sweating ass holding itself in position, he loved how the front gave him support with out squeezing him and how the shorts felt like a second skin. Roland put his shoes back on and stepped out back into the sunshine, looking down he loved how the red stripes ran down his hips and down the sides of his legs, this was going to be a great bike ride after all.
Outside the building Mr Grubber had been waiting for Roland to get changed, in the corner of his eye he saw Roland making strange movements through the window opening, he looked again and saw Roland trying to pull off a really tight looking pair of black speedos, he couldn't quite understand why Roland should be wearing speedos that tight under his football shorts on a bike ride. He thought for a moment and decided they should head for Pelican Bay, it was further than the route he planned but it might suit a swimmer.
Old 02-01-2018, 12:09 AM

Great story and great writing. I love how Roland is coming around and realizing that he's actually enjoying himself! Thanks!!
Old 02-01-2018, 11:42 PM

Default Part 4

Part4

Roland and Mr Grubber remounted their bikes and rode away from the old settlement. They started to climb again and reaching the top of the next level of hills they followed a ridge from which they could see the sea on the distant horizon. Roland was amazed how comfortable the cycle shorts felt as he wore them. The padding in the seat took the pain out of the bumps he rode over, while the Lycra behaved like a second skin and he loved seeing the red stripe as his legs came up on the pedals. Ahead of him he could see Mr Grubber riding in his shorts, the black shiny fabric looked painted onto his rump, 'Do I look like that ?' Roland wondered.
They continued along the ridge until it fell away into a hanging valley below them. There was a lake in the valley looking pristine, clear and beautiful, reflecting the sky above them on it's surface. They made their way down to the lake, and stopped beside it to rest a while. Mr Grubber took the water bottle from his bike and refilled then drank deeply, Roland did the same, the water was cool and sweet, almost effervescent. Having drunk their fill they walked their bikes down a steep path beside a waterfall coming down from the lake. At the base of the waterfall there was a basin leading into a gully going further down the hill, the path followed the side of the gully and was ridable for the bikes. It was a long and fast downhill ride, the stream leading the path left and right, the two riders swinging their bikes in on the corners.
They noticed the hard soil showing sand, then found themselves riding on dirty sand in which their tyres dug, suddenly they left the gulley behind them the ground opening up into a wide sandy bay leading into the sea. The stream itself seemed to disappear into the sand before reappearing as a pool where the sea came in and out on the tide.
Their bike tyres ground to a halt in the sand, Roland drew level with Mr Grubber, “Welcome to Pelican Bay !” said Mr Grubber.
The beach seemed mostly level until it reached just above the tidal area where it slopped down towards the sea. They pushed their bikes down to the slope then lay them down, chains uppermost, on the sand. “Did I tell you that you were carrying the lunch ?” asked Mr Grubber.
Roland opened his pack to find pies, sandwiches and crisps. They began to eat sitting side by side on the sand and looking at the people on the beach with them. They appeared to be cyclists or hikers as they all had bikes or rucksacks but most of them seemed to be sitting or lying on the beach in speedos or bikinis, while a few were wading or swimming in the sea. Roland pulled off his shirt first and then Mr Grubber followed suit.
After they'd finished eating they stretched out on the sand and relaxed for a while, then Roland said that he was going swimming. He felt inside the bag bag pulled out both his football shorts and speedos then pushed the football shorts back into the bag. It was a struggle putting the speedos on while covering himself with his tee shirt but if he showed more than he should nobody seemed to notice or object. He walked down to the water, waded in and started to swim to the centre of the bay. Turning around he looked back, it was so peaceful here, so good to wear his speedos even if they were too tight and feel the waves flowing over his body. Looking to his right he saw that there was a second smaller bay there hidden from where they had been on the beach, so he swam towards it. Coming closer to the beach in the second bay he started to notice that the few people here appeared to be naked. Slightly shocked Roland swam back to his own bay and then coming ashore ran himself dry back to where Mr Grubber and the bikes were.
It was an even greater struggle to get out of the tight black speedos now they were wet, trying to sit on the sand cover himself with the tee shirt and pull them off seem impossible. Mr Grubber was sitting next to him laughing out loud until he told Roland to stand up. Roland stood up, Mr Grubber grabbed each side of the swim suit with one hand and then yanked them downwards, pulling the soggy Lycra down to Roland's knees. He quickly pulled on his cycle shorts before anyone would notice too much.
“Why do you wear such ridiculously tight speedos ? “ asked Mr Grubber, “Well, you see,” started Roland “They are my old school ones, I really want some new ones but I can't buy them at the Outfitters or everyone in the village would find out, and I can't buy them mail order in case my parents or the postman notice I'm getting a parcel. Mr Grubber, can I tell you a secret ?”
Mr Grubber nodded, looking amused, “I would really love a new red pair of speedos that fit properly and I'd like them even briefer than these ones, and in that village there's no way I can have them.”
Mr Grubber had to put his hand to his mouth to hide a laugh as he realised Roland was serious. “Don't worry about.” said Mr Grubber, “I'm sure you'll get some new speedos one day. By the way, you don't have to call me Mr, my name is Jason.”

Once they were dressed Roland and Jason Grubber made there way back up to the lake, along the ridge and then down to the settlement. At the settlement Jason put his track bottoms back on and Roland changed out of the cycle shorts and back into his football shorts. They then rode back down the track to the village and home. It was dusk as they arrived home, Roland helped Jason put the bikes away then handed back the day pack, helmet and mitts he'd worn.
“Thanks for a great ride” said Roland as he left to cross the road.
He had forgotten that he'd left his old school speedos in the day pack.
Old 02-04-2018, 12:03 PM

Default Part 5

Part 5
The next morning Roland woke up aching a little from ride the day before but feeling energised. He'd no idea that the area around his home village could be so beautiful and exciting to explore. He spent the day at work thinking how good the bike ride had been and hoping he could go mountain biking again the next weekend. As he came home he saw Jason in front of his house servicing the two bikes. As Roland passed he asked Jason if they could ride together again soon and could they go back to Pelican Bay, and Jason had replied that he was free on Saturday, “Come around at 8am.” he said, “There'll be more time to spend at the Bay if we start early, oh and this time you can make the sandwiches !”
Roland crossed back over to his side of the road with a feeling of eager anticipation.
When Jason finished servicing the two bikes he locked them in the garage and went back into the house. He opened up the two back packs they'd used on the ride and emptied them out on the kitchen floor. He threw the empty food wrappers in the the bin and put the black and red cycle shorts in the wash pile. Then he found the damp black speedos in the bottom of the bag. He opened them out but couldn't help examining them, they were a boys rather than a man's size and while Roland had worn them the stitching had started to go. The Lycra fabric had started to wear and loose it's elasticity causing the rear to droop somewhat. Jason hung them up to dry feeling sorry for the poor worn out and over stretched garment.
He went to his computer and looked up a sportswear shop in the nearest city, they specialised in club racing swimwear. On the website he found what he was looking for a pair of 2” side Arena swim briefs and they had them in red. The old black speedos looked like they had 3” sides so the Arena ones would be a bit briefer, the cut of the Italian made Arena swim briefs would be lower and more adult than the school ones, the red colour was exactly what Roland had dreamed of. Jason hit the “Order” button and put in his details.
He then went onto Ebay and did a search for Seobean, swim, brief and came up with a number of hits. He searched through them finding a Japanese style, 1” side swim bikini brief with a pouch front, rear mesh seam, red front and back, white sides and a blue flash under the front. He'd seen them before, liked them and now felt they looked exactly right for Rowland. He knew that as they were coming from China they would take several weeks to arrive, he laughed to himself as he hit the “Buy Now” button.

On his way home from work on the Friday of that week Rowland was wondering what had happened to his old school speedos. He'd worn them at Pelican Bay and he was sure that he'd put them in his back pack, maybe he'd dropped them at the settlement. He'd ask Jason when he saw him in the morning if he'd seen them. He went to the centre of the village where the shops were and bought some cold meat and bread rolls for the next day's lunch in the grocers. As he paid Mrs Cullen who ran the shop started talking to him.
“Have you heard about that Mr Grubber that lives near you ? He's been going up to the old settlement with some surveyors, they had theodolites ! And another thing, he's had a package delivered, a very small package, Postie thought it was kind of squishy and then discovered that whatever was inside it was red fabric ! Mr Westerly who runs the Outfitters was furious when he found out. 'Does he think I can't sell red stuff ?' he said. He's sending his son Alex to the city in the van on Monday telling him to buy something red.”
Roland was confused and desperately trying not to show it. He knew this involved him somehow but couldn't work out how he fitted into it, The small red fabric thing in a package could be anything but red was his favourite colour, or was that just coincidence ? He took his change and almost ran from the shop. Mrs Cullen realised she'd hit a nerve but couldn't quite make a connection.
As he walked home Roland wondered what Alex would be buying in the city, something red, the Outfitters never sold anything red in the men's department. He remembered Alex as the boy who had tried to buy condoms when he was 15, if he was now choosing the clothes the Outfitters was selling the village was going to change.
If there were men with theodolites walking about in the settlement, they might have found his black speedos.
Old 02-04-2018, 06:00 PM

This very boring and somewhat sad little town is turning into a very interesting one. Thanks.
Old 02-04-2018, 07:38 PM

Default part 6

Part 6
Saturday morning and Roland got up early, he dressed in a black tee shirt and his black football shorts, went down to have a decent breakfast and make up the rolls for lunch. He was out of the house and across the road in plenty of time for 8am.
Jason Grubber dressed in his cycling jersey and tight trackie bottoms was taking the bikes out of the garage and laying them down on the lawn. Roland had his own small back pack today, as well as the lunch he'd packed a towel. Jason had also packed a towel and his swim suit this time as they'd planned to go back to Pelican Bay. Slipping a water bottle into the cage of each bike and the bikes were ready. The two men greeted each other as they strapped on the cycle helmets and pulled on their mitts.
They mounted the bikes and cycled through the village towards the track leading to the settlement.
A Ford Transit van passed them heading the other way, they didn't see the driver but recognised the Outfitter's logo on the side.
Mr Weatherly and his son Alex were in the van on their way to their shop, the Outfitters. From the passenger seat Alex recognised Roland wearing a cycle helmet and riding a mountain bike. Roland looked happy, and remembering his BMX days Alex suddenly wanted a mountain bike. He didn't know the other cyclist but guessed it must be Mr Grubber. There had been a lot of gossip in the village over Mr Grubber during the week, Postie had reported that Mr Grubber had been delivered a small, squishy parcel in which there was supposed to be something made of red fabric. Alex had been ordered by his father to take the van into the wholesalers in the city and buy some men's red shorts, tee shirts and underwear on Monday just to show that he could sell red stuff too. Maybe while he was in the city he could look at bike too. His father had never let him drive to the city before or trusted him to buy stock in the wholesalers so Alex intended to have have some fun. Ever since he was 15 and had tried to buy condoms in the Chemists he'd hated the repression and gossip in the village and if he could upset the village gossip Mrs Cullen by selling red shorts and briefs to all the men and boys so much the better. He was sure she wouldn't be pleased to see him riding around on a mountain bike and so much the better. He must get around to seeing Roland some time, perhaps they could ride together, but he couldn't manage that until after Mondays drive to the city.
Reaching the track to the settlement Roland took first place and led the way up the hill, he was breathing hard and sweating and knew that Jason would still be cool but he felt good on the bike today and wanted to show it. When they arrived in the settlement Roland saw a number of short white stakes in the ground in various places but he couldn't work out a pattern, he thought of the men with theodolites and wondered again if they'd found his speedos.
They stopped in the same spot as last time and Jason handed Roland the red and black cycle shorts, he then stripped off his black trackies leaving him in black and gold cycle shorts. Roland didn't bother hiding in the ruined shack this time, Jason had already seen him naked, so he just pulled off his football shorts over his trainers and stepped into and pulled up the Lycra cycle shorts, he loved how they felt cool and tight as pulled them on and knew his manhood was rising slightly to the occasion. He stepped into the shack and quickly looked around but couldn't see his speedos.
Roland then asked Jason what the surveyors had been doing in the settlement during the week.
“Ah!” said Jason, “Glad you asked me, it's your fault really, we're planning to set up a National Coastal Cycle Route, the settlement is scheduled to become a camp site with a cycle hire shop, a swimming pool and a restaurant looking over it. The National Sports Council had offered to match grants made by the State Tourist Office, the tourist office would only make the grant if there was local involvement, your village council never even replied so in the end the tourist office said we could have the grant if only one person from the village went cycling into the hills and you were it. We've got the grants and bought the settlement, I'm the architect.”
“Couldn't you have told me all that last week ?” asked Roland, “Oh no.” said Jason “If you'd know it would have broken the rules.”
Roland paused for a moment trying to take it all in “Err ?” he said “ Did any of the surveyors find my speedos?”
Jason burst out laughing, “I'd forgotten, I have them here, you left them in the back pack last week.” He handed Roland a plastic carrier bag, Roland opened it and pulled out his worn, but dry, black speedos, but there was something else in the bag, a small mail parcel with Jason's name and address on it, it had been torn open in one corner revealing an inner bag containing something made of glossy red fabric. “What's this ?” said Roland, recognising the parcel as the one described by Mrs Cullen in the grocers the night before, the parcel that had caused so much trouble at the Outfitters.
“It's a gift” said Jason, “It's something you definitely need and I hope it's something you'll like, open it and find out.”
Roland opened the parcel and found saw a card marked Arena and picture of a man in red swim briefs on top of the glossy red fabric. Breaking the seal and pulling out the swim briefs Roland gasped in pleasure. The swim briefs looked so new and perfect, red and almost glowing in the morning sunshine, Roland's jaw dropped and he couldn't breath looking at their simple beauty, he felt his manhood growing without control in his cycle shorts at the thought of wearing them, of swimming in them, and they were his size too.
“Thank you so much.” he said “We'd better get to Pelican Bay so I can try them on, I want to swim in them as soon as I can.”
Old 02-07-2018, 03:07 PM

Default part 7

Part 7
Roland enjoyed the ride from the Settlement along the ridge to the hanging valley lake, the two mountain bikers changed places several times along the way, Roland using power and effort to push the pace while Jason rode efficiently and skilfully. Roland was eager to get there, each time he thought of those red Arena Santamaria swim briefs he'd feel a surge in his loins.
At the lake they again refilled their water bottles and then sped down the gully to the beach below.
Dumping the bikes on the sand Roland pulled out both the brief and his towel from the pack. He wrapped the towel around him to change into the briefs not because he was ashamed to let Jason or anyone else on the beach see him naked, but because he wanted to pull away the towel to reveal the red briefs. After pulling off the cycle shorts and struggling into the snug briefs he pulled his black tee shirt over his head and dropped the towel. Everything went well except that he had a raging errection which he kept inside the briefs by tying the waist cord tightly. Standing forwards of Jason so he couldn't see the front he than ran full pelt across the sand to the sea. Stepping over waves he plunged in and swam out fast, the red swim brief just held tightly to his body, sliding through the water with him as he swam. He swam to chest deep water and just felt the fit of the swim briefs with his hands, they seemed perfect, the low cut revealing just the very top of his ass crack in a teasing manner, his now semi erect manhood snug and supported at the front of the suit. He noticed how the sides of the suit was just an inch briefer than his old black briefs, the red ones just felt and looked so much better in the clear warm water.
Roland looked inshore to see Jason wading and then swimming towards him, he seemed to be wearing a very brief bikini swim suit, they were a grey green at the front, had light blue sides and a flash of pink came from under the front. There was a word printed on the front of the bikini briefs it read Seo something but Roland couldn't make out the rest. Roland thought that Jason looked pretty good in the bikini swim briefs but he preferred his red Arena Santamarias, they were what he had dreamed of, better than what he had dreamed of, and they were making him hard again. Before Jason could reach him Roland turned and swam out deeper into the bay, Jason raced after him but Roland the better swimmer stayed ahead and led him on.
Eventually that came ashore, splashed about in the shallows then ran themselves dry on the beach. Walking back to their bikes they lay down on their towels side by side in the sunshine and relaxed a while before lunch. “I like your bikini briefs.” said Rowland “But I just love these Arena ones, the colour is just what I dreamed of and the fit is just brilliant, thank you so much.”
“Seeing you so happy wearing them made getting them for you worthwhile, it's a pleasure.” said Jason.
They then sat in their swimwear in the sunshine and enjoyed a leisurely lunch together.

After lunch they relaxed in the sun for a while longer then stripped off their swim briefs and put their cycle shorts back on without bothering to cover up with towels. They pushed the bikes off the beach and began to ride back up the gulley to the lake and then homewards to the Settlement. At the Settlement Roland changed back into his black football shorts and Jason put his trackies back on. Roland was beginning to think he needed some better shorts, the football shorts seemed sad compared to his new red Arena briefs and the cycle shorts he's been wearing.
When they returned to Jason's house and were putting the bikes away Roland said “ I think it's time I had my own mountain bike, I've been saving money since I started work (there's nothing to spend it on round here) so I can afford it but I want my own bike and my own kit, what should I do?”
After the bikes were secure Jason led him into the house to his computer. He switched on the computer and opened an internet page from a big cycle dealer in the city. Using filters he found a selection of four entry level, hard-tail, front suspension mountain bikes. Roland asked “What does entry level mean ?” Jason answered that “Entry level bikes are good enough to enter races but not good enough to win, but the bikes built to win races are built so lightly that they don't last long.”
Jason explained that the four bikes were from different decent brands but the quality of build and components was much the same between them. Roland looked at the pictures, one was a deep red, it tugged his heart, it had to be this bike. Jason measured Roland's inside leg then selected the correct size on the screen. “Pay me when it arrives.” he said and clicked the “Basket” button.
Roland also ordered a cycle helmet, red cycle mitts and a matching cycle shorts and jersey set in red with yellow trim, before Jason hit the “Buy” button.