Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > General Mens Swim Suit Guy Talk
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-07-2017, 07:37 PM

Default Holiday with Friends

I'm recently just back from a holiday in Portugal with 4 friends. I would never have worn my speedo in front of them before, or even hinted that I owned a speedo. However, one of my friends is a swimmer and was often wearing square cut trunks. The other guys were sometimes poking fun at him for wearing them, so he began to wear them less.

One of the days we were going down to the beach, I joked about wearing y front speedos, they jokingly laughed it off thinking I wasn't serious. When we got to the beach I removed my shorts and had my speedos on underneath. I was immediately greeted by laughter from the other guys but played along and wore them swimming in the sea, sunbathing, playing football etc. on the beach.

The next day, we were swimming in the pool at the apartment and I decided to wear the speedos again. This time, the other guys didn't bring any attention to it, and I began wearing them everyday we went swimming and it was great. It even encouraged my other mate to wear his square cut speedos all of the time too!
Old 08-07-2017, 09:33 PM

Sorry that your friends laughed at your Speedo. However, remember that we wear what WE like and feel good in. Keep on wearing them. I have worn bikini cuts for years with little issue around friends or family. As time goes by they will hardly notice. Stay course, Mate..
Old 08-08-2017, 12:35 AM

They may have just laughed because they were secretly jealous that they didn't have the nerve to wear Speedos! Good for you!
Old 08-08-2017, 12:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swimmboy
They may have just laughed because they were secretly jealous that they didn't have the nerve to wear Speedos! Good for you!
AGREED HAVE SEEN THIS BEFORE
Old 11-15-2017, 08:57 PM
Speedo Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedoStocky
I'm recently just back from a holiday in Portugal with 4 friends. I would never have worn my speedo in front of them before, or even hinted that I owned a speedo. However, one of my friends is a swimmer and was often wearing square cut trunks. The other guys were sometimes poking fun at him for wearing them, so he began to wear them less.

One of the days we were going down to the beach, I joked about wearing y front speedos, they jokingly laughed it off thinking I wasn't serious. When we got to the beach I removed my shorts and had my speedos on underneath. I was immediately greeted by laughter from the other guys but played along and wore them swimming in the sea, sunbathing, playing football etc. on the beach.

The next day, we were swimming in the pool at the apartment and I decided to wear the speedos again. This time, the other guys didn't bring any attention to it, and I began wearing them everyday we went swimming and it was great. It even encouraged my other mate to wear his square cut speedos all of the time too!

Whenever I vacation or hang out in circumstances with new friends who've never seen me in a Speedo before, this is typically the reaction I get. Then it dies off.
Old 11-18-2017, 01:27 PM

I went swimming with a friend recently for the first time, and also shared a sauna with him, while wearing some Hom micro-briefs. There were no problems at all, because I regard wearing them to swim in as perfectly normal.
Old 11-18-2017, 08:52 PM

Thanks everyone for the kind words!
You'll be glad to know I've still continued to wear speedos and nothing else while going to the local swimming pool, even if my booty doesn't fit in anything below a size 38" waist haha.

https://imgur.com/kMZKoaZ

https://imgur.com/vs2e5QD

Last edited by SpeedoStocky : 11-18-2017 at 09:14 PM.
Old 11-19-2017, 02:33 PM

Quote:
You'll be glad to know I've still continued to wear speedos and nothing else while going to the local swimming pool, even if my booty doesn't fit in anything below a size 38" waist haha.

You have no need to worry, you look great in Speedos as do many bigger guys! Those black speedos sit very well on your butt.
Old 11-20-2017, 03:03 PM

Quote:

Looks like their laughter was more directed at you wearing a swimsuit that can barely contain that big butt. Keep on wearing them and your buddies won't even notice anymore.
Old 11-20-2017, 06:08 PM

good for you! wear what you want and be confident!