Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > Story Center
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-09-2013, 01:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Byron
Btw, who is this Phantom of the Opera from the archives?
http://farm7.static.flickr.com/6073/...f346ffb193.jpg
Good photo actually - well lit for definition.
Yes, That was me. I like playing with photography. But not spending much time and money on it, only for fun!

Photo taken at the same time as the "fire hydrant" photo. Tested with lighting angles, and baby oil helped a lot.

I shredded most of the fat at the time. In comparison, I am carrying 10 lbs more of fat /(muscles) today. After a few years of training, I have more number of muscles being developed and have gained a bit more in size of various muscles now.
Old 12-09-2013, 08:23 PM

Question new speedoboard

LOL - Thanks for answer NJH - and thought I noticed a difference. Do you remember why you posted it? (a test-piece two years ago)
Old 12-09-2013, 10:26 PM

Default Part 2

After a while I put the camera down pulled off my clothes and put on a black jockstrap with red trim, it was made of a kind of airtex fabric allowing dots of my skin to show through. Shaun still striking and kicking the punch bag had not noticed me changing and looked surprised when he turned and saw me offering him a pink jockstrap which was in my hand. I watched his eyes run down my body and then linger on the front of the jockstrap for a while. He took the jockstrap and started to put it on. Once dressed he looked pretty good; a pink car looks dreadful, a pink tee shirt looks too much, but a pink speedo or jockstrap can look just right on a guy, and Shaun had the body to fill it correctly.
I grabbed Shaun by the shoulders and started wrestling him down onto the padded flooring of the loft, we play wrestled, each trying to get on top and hold the other down but neither wanting to hurt the other. Our bodies touched and rubbed, hands went everywhere, sometimes clasping our bodies tight together in different positions, faces were pressed against chests, between legs and against bulges, it was delicious, exciting and stimulating. Our bodies warmed up and sweated as we each tried to win making us slick and slippery, adding to the fun. Eventually I pinned down Shaun's arms while sitting on his chest, I moved forward pushing my jockstrap over his chin so that as he breathed through his mouth his lips rubbed against the black airtex fabric holding my balls. He just had to give my strap a suck and lick, raising his head to reach the base of my cock. I let his arms loose and he continued sucking and licking all the way up the front of my jockstrap, it felt fantastic, I'd been sucked before but never through a speedo or jockstrap before. I had an idea of how to finish our games.
Helping Shaun to get up off the floor I asked him to go to the bathroom and get the showers warmed up. Meanwhile I went back to my bedroom to collect two speedos, one was a white Japanese Arena swimsuit complete with rear drainage mesh, this suit had 1.5” sides and was an older design than the modern Aqax bikinis, I handed this to Shaun and the other a white Kiniki swimsuit, their Brazilian design, with 1” sides and fairly brief front and back, slightly high waisted for modern tastes, which I put on myself. Both suits were lined only at the front and both had very thin lining.
Some time ago I had redcorated the bathroom turning it into a wet room. I had removed the rather small old bath, then had put in a fully drained quarry tiled floor. Along one wall were shower heads with room for two or three guys and on the opposite wall above the sink was a large mirror. After dropping the sweaty pink jockstrap on the wet floor Shaun was now regarding himself in the long mirror, wearing the white Arena suit. In the white Kiniki I took Shaun by the hand and we stepped together under the shower heads into the warm water. Both bikinis instantly went completely see through, hiding nothing not inside under the lined fronts. Our hard cocks held against our bodies by the tight transparent fabric looked amazing, we just grabbed each other through the thin lycra and worked on each under under the warm water of the shower until we both exploded simultaneous, our hot spent cum visible in the suits until it was washed away.
After drying and dressing ourselves we had a drink and chatted for a while, knowing that Shaun only had a couple of speedos at home I asked if he would like to have any of the things that he had tried on today, he just had to choose the red and white Aqux bikini.
It was dark outside now, Shaun went to his bike, switched on the lights and cycled off into the night, apart from a pile of soggy bikinis and jockstraps I had nothing to show he had ever been here. I never did find out how he had come to visit me or how he got home, although we often chatted together it was something he would always keep a mystery.
Old 12-10-2013, 06:32 PM

Quote:
LOL - Thanks for answer NJH - and thought I noticed a difference. Do you remember why you posted it? (a test-piece two years ago)
A way to celebrate starting of this new forum, a greeting to everyone. And to test how to post photo!
Old 12-10-2013, 06:34 PM

This story line, was a quickie between two characters. They were desperate. Just want an one night stand, release...

Old 12-13-2013, 04:19 PM

Default bulging

Love the idea of that wet white Japanese suit, sure it would make mine bulge it outwards! Lets hope he comes for another visit soon! Can imagine him on his bike with his bulge thrust forward by the saddle.
Old 12-14-2013, 09:07 PM

Quote:
Btw, who is this Phantom of the Opera from the archives?
http://farm7.static.flickr.com/6073/...f346ffb193.jpg
Good photo actually - well lit for definition.
You may be interested to know, the original photo was a bikini swimsuit. Boxer and mask were cut from some other source, added for modesty on use as profile photo on other forums.
Old 12-15-2013, 01:56 AM

Smile ingenious....

I was trying to work out the theatrical allusion - especially with red roses scattered at your feet and the drapes.
Old 12-15-2013, 07:06 AM

Quote:
I was trying to work out the theatrical allusion - especially with red roses scattered at your feet and the drapes.
When you look at the photo, what do you have in mind ?
Old 12-15-2013, 11:52 AM

Default puzzled

I have already said Phantom for the mask but the symbolism (if there is any) of there being only heads of roses escapes me.
In fact my first reaction was ancient Egypt, where the speedos worn under the costumes were a little larger than yours, as you will see:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j2fqjsijaMM
This is a very clever and popular cabaret and music-hall routine from the past by Wilson Keppel and Betty - the sand dance here is eighty years old but never fails to make me laugh when I see a clip.