Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > Story Center
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-17-2018, 11:06 PM

Default Speedo colleague

So, I work at a gym and we were doing this team building thing sharing stories about us that you pass along and others have to guess who's story it is. So someone says "Last year I was with my friend diving in the pool and we went out the emergency exit and had to walk around the building to the front in our speedos." I just so happen to be working at the desk that day, and remember this perfectly having to explain they can't go out the emergency exit and stuff, and basically remembering how good looking he is (not that I remember his face I was a little preoccupied with other areas ). Short story but just thought it was interesting how I met this guy and then he ends up working at the gym and likes speedos! Also these were the speedos he was wearing.
prld.jpeg
Old 03-04-2018, 03:50 PM

Haha poor guy! I remember once when the fire alarm went off at my university’s Rec center (might have posted this story before) and even the pool deck had to be evacuated for the drill, so the guys in speedos swimming laps had to go stand out on the street right alongside everyone else with no shoes or clothes, not even a towel to cover up with.

I’m sure they started bringing at least a towel with them to the pool deck after that lol
Old 03-07-2018, 12:57 AM

I will be so excited to be in the situation of a emergency drill where I have to stand outside with the crowd in a Speedo.