Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Lycra Forums > General Mens Lycra Chat
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-29-2016, 01:26 PM

Default Speedo

Finally got around to joining here. Like most men my speedo love started in teens. First suit was a blue hind brief i found my cousin had left behind. Once got license I got my first black size 36 speedo I remember the excitement slipping it on the first time. I also have a nike brief suit, solar speedo, jammer and trunk speedo that fits tight. Able to wear 34 size now bit more into fitness. I like triathlon suits too for cycling. When i was a teen I always looked up to these few guys that were prob 30s tight bodies and sported a speedo very nice. Feel of growing aroused in a speedo just can't beat. Glad im not alone in this joy. I enjoy hearing other guys stories.
Old 12-29-2016, 02:44 PM

Welcome, good to know guys are enjoying their swimming and swimwear knowing that less is faster and better.
Was at a pool yesterday in my new orange Aussibum Classics, a younger guy showed up in plain black Speedos, he was with his girlfriend and was fast and graceful even doing proper flip turns.
I managed to say "Nice everything" to him as there were too many things to compliment him on individually.
It's encouraging to see fast younger swimmers in their speedos in lane swimming sessions in a public pool. In the fast lane were men in speedos and square cuts. In the slow lane were a couple of lads struggling in baggy shorts and in the other half of the pool being used for casual swim were kids in surfer shorts. Everyone saw him swimming and would have wanted to emulate him.
Old 04-02-2017, 05:13 AM

Ok- now I get your thing with speedos- i like them too- i mean- not the one in the top left corner of the screen- i do not want to see a guy in a hot pink one- but yeah- i like to see men in speedos.