Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > General Mens Swim Suit Guy Talk
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-24-2022, 03:24 AM

Default Late to the Party

I had always been into basketball growing up, but it got to the point where I couldn’t keep up with the guys my age. Going into my junior year of high school, I decided I wanted to join the swim team. I had taught myself the strokes because I always enjoyed watching the Olympics. I joined the team and swam the 200 IM, 100 back, the backstroke leg of the medley relay and the 4 by 50 relay. I had some success my first year in the team, making sectionals for only the IM, but my senior year, I made sectionals in the IM and back and was headed for the medley relay as well. I’m so glad I made the switch. It was the highlight of my athletic career. The practice before the league meet my senior year, a teammate of mine mentioned he had bought speedos for everyone who had qualified for sectionals. I decided what the hell. Maybe it would make my girlfriend at the time want me even more. I got a black fastskin brief from him and the rest was history. It felt so good and continues to feel so good that I have never gone back to jammers. I continue to swim regularly and have a royal blue, navy, and a new black speedo, but I’m thinking of getting another color soon. Moral of the story is I guess it’s better late than never, but I wish I had started swimming in speedos earlier. Certainly helped with the lady. I still wear boardshorts when I’m lounging at the pool or at the beach though. I’m not there yet. But for lap swimming at my gym it’s speedos only here.
Old 08-24-2022, 01:05 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to dm106 Send a message via Skype™ to dm106

Good for you. I have a jammer (got it just to try) but prefer briefs.
Old 08-24-2022, 01:31 PM

Wear shorter shorts poolside and at the beach and have your speedos under them just in case.