Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > Story Center
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-07-2022, 09:10 AM

Default When I was in my teens I ALSO used to....

I just read another poster's story "When I was in my teens..." and I was surprised to realize I was not the only one who got an erotic thrill from walks in the woods and stripping down.

We always had PE class last period of the day and so when I walked home I'd usually still be wearing my PE uniform. I also was on the cross country team and wearing the skimpy nylon track shorts with the silky nylon singlet top felt even more sexy to me. So that's how I'd usually be dressed walking home after school through the woods.

Back then gym shorts and track shorts for boys were unbelievably shorts and skimpy, and sexy feeling to wear as anything! I knew I had a pretty sexy body especially my legs since they were long and real shapely, and really my whole body was pretty tight and defined. Even before i really understood what gay sex was, I noticed how some guys like grown men would stare at me like the beach, and I kind of knew what was on their mind just by how they'd look at me so when I would walk home from school and start feeling horny to take off my clothes, I'd sort of fantasize what it would be like for some guy like that to see me do it.

I'd walk along the trail just getting more horny about stripping down and when I found a spot I felt was private enough, I'd take off my top and just start rubbing my hands on my chest and tummy and play with my nipples to feel them get erect. That felt so sexy! I was at the age where my body was really getting well defined and it made me so horny to look down and see how flat and defined my tummy looked and how the waistband of my briefs showed.

I'd be looking around the whole time to be sure nobody came up on me unexpectedly as I slowly started to rub my fingers along the waistband of my shorts making them get lower on my hips and exposing more of my white briefs! That really aroused me when my shorts were low enough for most of my underpants to show. I loved the feeling I got from that and from that nervous excitement that somebody might catch me. It made my heart beat faster and harder and that just got me more aroused.

As my shorts got even lower and my briefs were now totally showing I'd watch the front of my briefs start to tent out and WOW!!! That really got me excited. My shorts would fall down to my ankles and I'd kick them off and be standing there with my legs spread real wide just playing with my body all over, and not only imagining some horny man catching me, but even hoping that maybe that might happen even though I'd probably die from embarrassment LOL!

It was seriously a huge sexual rush standing there, out there in the open like that, playing with myself, and then with my eyes closed, having all sorts of sexual fantasies, and then my ultimate sexual rush was to start rubbing my hands on the waistband of my briefs just like I'd done on my shorts, and making them start to get lower and lower on my hips until they were finally down around my knees with them stretched out as I spread my legs wide and started to masturbate.

That felt so exciting and so taboo! I loved the nervous excitement of doing it with my eyes closed, knowing that any second some stranger might come along and catch me!

So I did this often often from around the 7th grade until the 9th grade when I started to know I was probably a gay boy, and then things got even more erotic. I grew up in a small town where everybody knew everybody else and I was way too shy to try and do something sexual with any of my friend for fear I’d be found out. So instead, the fantasies in the woods started being more and more about some horny stranger catching me and wanting to feel me up and stuff. Over the last two years of high school I had a number of sexy encounters with strangers in the woods. It was never anything more than letting a man feel me up, but for me that was plenty!

This is how I'd look walking through the woods after cross country practice:
http://www.mensswimsuitboard.com/for...d=164664452 2

And this is what my PE uniform looked like when I really got aroused. The Adidas shorts we all wore back then had no liner in them so with your legs spread, it was real easy to see the crotch of your underpants! OMG! LOL
http://www.mensswimsuitboard.com/for...d=164664508 4
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 0000685_2 copy.jpg (72.3 KB, 69 views)
File Type: jpg ADDIDAS+WB2 copy.jpg (66.3 KB, 61 views)

Last edited by Sammy_Kyoupan : 03-08-2022 at 08:11 AM.