Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Off Topic > Off Topic Chat and Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-09-2019, 01:33 PM

Default What is your favourite decade of suit?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=trKKk-7xgXg
Old 03-09-2019, 02:24 PM

this is interesting

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LnYHWUTkFMU
Old 03-11-2019, 11:37 AM

What a sadly depressing selection of naff swimwear.
Old 04-14-2019, 02:31 AM

As far as "Speedo' type suits go, the late 80s-mid 90s were the best. That was when the 'paper suits' were developed - extremely brief, tight, thin 'papery' fabric that left nothing to the imagination. But then the late 90s-2009 period brought us the hideous body suits, where men were covered from neck to ankles in rubbery material. Fortunately the swim federation (FINA) banned those after the 2009 World Championships in Rome, where something like 45 world records were set - and re-set - during one meet, and the highest tech suit, rather than the best swimmer - was winning the races. We still have ugly jammers, but they are better than those horrible body suits....
Old 05-08-2019, 07:04 PM

Wink What is your favorite decade of suit

I like the early high waist briefs of the 60's and early 70's. I had a high waist yellow speedo style with black colored bands down the sides too. They really fit nice yet did expose my lower rear buns. The inside was an ivory colored nylon front lining and of course the long draw strings. That swimsuit was extra snug also and didn't think about it, just liked how it felt when swimming. After swimming a while,I did have an erection in it, especially when it was time to change. That was the fun part, especially at an early age and easily aroused. Like those close fitting water polo swim briefs, that swim suit wasn't easy to get off, being wet and clinging very tightly while keeping me snug and secure underneath. It was a slow, yet tickling process trying to get it unsnugged, then peeling it down and off. I really liked the suits of that era, as they fit so well, really felt good to wear and looked good on me at the time. I didn't mind having my lower front body covered up a little more despite fitting so tightly in my behind, but didn't show my hard while wearing it. I like many of the newer Speedo swimsuit styles, but really liked wearing swim briefs from the 1960's and 70's era.
Old 05-08-2019, 09:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swimmboy
As far as "Speedo' type suits go, the late 80s-mid 90s were the best. That was when the 'paper suits' were developed - extremely brief, tight, thin 'papery' fabric that left nothing to the imagination. But then the late 90s-2009 period brought us the hideous body suits, where men were covered from neck to ankles in rubbery material. Fortunately the swim federation (FINA) banned those after the 2009 World Championships in Rome, where something like 45 world records were set - and re-set - during one meet, and the highest tech suit, rather than the best swimmer - was winning the races. We still have ugly jammers, but they are better than those horrible body suits....

Yes, and the sides were narrow approaching 3/4" on a Speedo suit I got back then. Had a Paper suit also and it was like being naked. My girlfriend liked it too.
Old 08-18-2021, 07:11 AM
Speedo Member

Well, I wear the swimsuit or speedos at my teenage that was my favorite time to wear something sexy and hot.
Old 08-19-2021, 05:27 AM

Nice videos, Speedo are all time fav