Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > Story Center
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-10-2022, 05:13 PM

Default Having fun by (with and for) myself version 48 (or is it 49)

Having fun by (with and for) myself version 48 (or is it 49)

There are countless ways for a guy to do things by, for, with and to himself. The only thing that is needed is a bit of free time and privacy, though the ideas could easily become part of a shared experience with another (similarly inclined) male.

Sometimes I think that maybe I have tried everything that there is to try, and have done everything to myself that there is to do, but then for some obscure reason I end up trying only a slight variation on an old chain of ideas and end up saying to myself “Wow, is that ever fun”.

As my regular readers already are well aware, I am a great fan of precumming and male precum. I am such a fan of doing this that it almost eclipses the experience of a full-ejaculation orgasm. Not that I do not enjoy a full-scale orgasm. I do! The repetitive uncontrolled muscle contractions are extraordinarily enjoyable, the best that life offers a guy. It is just when engaging in this alone, a guy usually ends up with a perhaps messy cleanup operation afterwards.

Precumming is much simpler in a variety of ways, but the big advantage to going into precum mode is that a guy can stay in that state not only for many minutes, but hours and even many hours. There is no urgency or even any requirement that things proceed onward to a full-scale orgasm. The latter can, of course happen too, but the technique of “edging” is all about maintaining a high state of arousal (oozing clear drops of precum) perhaps indefinitely. Not that this will not become tougher and tougher to do as the period becomes more extended, especially if a guy hasn’t ejaculated in many days, but part of the fun of edging is seeing just how long a guy can stay aroused without going into a full orgasmic ejaculation. Some guys are better than others at this and edging for long periods of time as in hours and hours is in fact a learned technique.

So far as a tool for learning the nuances of edging (as in precumming with no immediate urge to ejaculate), what better invention has ever been than an underwear thong designed for males? A lot of guys are apprehensive about wearing a thong as daily underwear, in part, I suspect that they worry that this could immediately result in a lot of drops of precum, not an issue perhaps if you are relaxing at home after work, but what about in a work (or school) situation? And guys worry that it might not only be precum that is creating wet drops on the thong pouch. What happens if the guy suddenly thinks about what is going on “down there” and the precumming evolves quickly into a full-blown erection? Home alone this is nothing to be concerned about, but at mid-day and at school or work? So guys who would like to try wearing a thong as daily underwear should first experiment in private to see exactly how their body will “react” to the situation at hand. (This is not unlike taking a swim brief home to “try on” as an experiment before weaing one at a team swim event.) If you can sleep overnight wearing the thong, that is a good sign that you should be able to control your ejaculation urges during the day as well.

So what am I doing today? For starters, crawling into a thong is always fun as the pouch wants to push my balls and penis upward and forward, tugging on the cord wedged between my glutes. The mere THOUGHT of this happening may send a guy into precum mode. Even if you only get a little hard getting yourself in and positioned, the overall effect is magnified. Once the apprehensive level calms down It feels great! (This is not unlike wearing a swim brief the first few times.)

I am always readying myself for my daily exercise. Why not a pair of snug-fitting running tights over the thong? A good choice for sure. The tighter the fit, the better. Part of this involves the discovery that a guy’s entire lower body is active with regard to sexual sensations. The thong is gripping but in only certain places. The running tights make all the lower body sensations more intense.

But there is more. How about a jock strap WITH a cup OVER the running tights? Super crazy, huh? The strap and cup is trying to do the opposite of what the thong is trying to do—as in press the penis and balls down and back. The conflict between what the thong is trying to do and the cupped strap is trying to do sets a guy up for a really enjoyable time. The penis senses the presence of the cup bearing down on it, and starts to grow, pressing harder and harder against the walls of the cup. It feels confined in a way, but also “likes” being in the situation it is in with limits on the room to expand.

I debated some today on what to wear OVER the running tights to hold the strap firmly in place against my penis, and came up with the idea of a pair of football pants I have. These bear down on the cup and keep it from moving around. Of course, my penis is saying it would “like” to get out from under the constant pressure of the cup bearing down, so occasionally I reach down to give it some momentary “breathing room.” My penis responds by growing just a touch given the momentary newfound “freedom, but then the cup presses down again. I end up feeling hornier than ever, and the precumming does not stop at all…in fact it is accumulating.

Next up, crawling on my stationary rowing machine for a 30 minute row while wearing all of this.

Edging is fun, way fun….
Old 02-07-2022, 02:39 PM

Default Understanding the fun of just being a guy

Understanding the fun of just being a guy

I realize that a lot of guys reading this think that wearing a swim brief aka Speedo ® sends them off into a place where they very much like to be. All of this is wired into how every guy is constructed in terms of enjoying sensations that turn him on sexually. Every guy experiences these sensations and feelings, often triggered by confronting certain situations that end up being a sexual turn on. There is this goofy mess of the physical, the psychological and the visual imagery that in matters of sex, all get intermingled in crazy and individualized ways.

A guy might say “ I am feeling horny”. Every other guy who hears this (females too, maybe) is going to know what the guy is trying to convey. What exactly got the guy into this condition (He COULD have said “I am really enjoying myself—at least that is what my body is telling me!” but exactly What is going on that led the guy to being in this “condition” may be obvious or not so obvious. And the other interesting issue is how the guy somehow “knows” that he is feeling horny. I always think that one of the main clues is the sensation of the existence of a drop or two of viscous precum that feels wet on the guy’s underwear at the very tip of the penis is the obvious one, and that the production of these viscous drops is the “clear” (LOL) external “evidence” that the guy is indeed in a horny state.

But what was the triggering mechanism that led to the guy finding himself to be in this condition? Seeing or even just visualizing in one’s imagination a sexy semi-nude female perhaps? That is where things become less clear, so to speak. The exact triggering mechanism for horniness may have nothing to do with the obvious sex or, for that matter, for guys who have a gay side, another person of the same sex. Horniness can happen under very different circumstances—circumstances that may not even involve another person, real or imagined, at all.

For most guys the realization that feeling horny is a fun place to be suddenly occurs at about age 12 and this realization follows a guy right into young adulthood. And while every guy has the same basic body parts, no two guys are going to be dealing with the exact same triggering mechanisms. BUT rather than that being a problem, all guys need to be aware of the fact that there are all sorts of ways to get to the point of feeling horny, that there are so many ways do do this is part of why it is so much fun to just be a guy and explore these in various ways.

Take the 12-year old in a situation where he will be wearing a Speedo ® in a first-time encounter. This situation has equal parts, apprehension, fear and total joy. And the combination drives the guy bonkers. All sorts of questions arise. What will happen? What if I get a hard-on and I am in a public space or even a semi-public place, such as a locker room with other males? Horror of horrors, what if I cannot control my urges and end up ejaculating all over the pouch of the Speedo? All of these thoughts are racing through the guy’s mind, surely moving him into a situation where he does get a firm erection.

But the other guys are doing this, as getting into their Speedos too, and seem to be not bothered by all of this at all. How do they manage to do so? Are they not wired like I am wired?

All these sensations and fears follow guys into adulthood. At some point a guy comes to the realization that sex might be about having intercourse with a partner, but it is a whole lot more. And feeling horny is not a bad thing but a good—even a great--thing, the only issue being that a guy gradually learns to have a degree of control as to when and under what circumstances the horniness presents itself. As an adult the guy can manage this to a large degree—with or without a sexual partner and gay or straight.

I guess a lot of guys are embarrassed to openly admit that merely wearing snug –fitting clothing can be a horny triggering mechanism, because that involves admitting to oneself that sexual feeling are not just about having sex with another person, and no guy wants to openly admit that he engages in snug clothing-inspired “self abuse”. Plain old masturbation as in fondling one’s own penis using the hands and fingers has arisen to being more socially accepted than snug clothing-induced masturbation. While no guy likes to admit to others that he masturbates, better to masturbate like the other must guys do it and not by some scheme that seems to have a tight clothing-fetish component to it.

The problem of course, is that guys like to feel horny, and if the snug clothing accomplishes that—Speedo ® thong, compression gear—shorts, shirt. Running tights--Jock strap--if it works and make a guy feel horny, there is no harm other than the possible psychological embarrassment should someone walk in when you are having fun with yourself in this manner.

The general rule is the snugger the fit of the garment, the faster it will get you into a “feeling horny” mode. So guys who do this regularly are constantly in search of garments that fit ever snugger and tighter—and not just the swim briefs. This applies to a range of garments but in particular the compression running shorts and tights. A guy is always thinking “these feel really good, but I wonder if I could feel even better downsizing one more size.” This applies to when a guy wants to use a swim brief for this purpose as well.

And now for other items. Somehow I had managed to go for about two weeks without having an orgasm. The short days and cold winter weather had made me feel less horny than I do in the summertime, almost forgetting that my penis still was there and wanted my attention. But last night I suddenly got back to a more normal mode. I put on some really snug tights I have along with a thong and a strap with a cup. My body responded in all the right ways and suddenly I was feeling really horny and my penis was loving all the attention from being inside the tight-fitting garments.

But oddly enough all I could think about was how much I wanted to be inside my penis pump that is my little $20 VED device I had bought on Amazon. So I lubed myself up using some Dial shower gel and crawled into the pump. My penis was loving all of the attention, and with each squeeze of the pump bulb it was saying to me “That felt really really good--Can you do that to and for me one more time? Slow, deliberate squeezes that increase the vacuum inside the tube just a little at a time are best, as I watch my penis not only grow but keep slowly turning a ruddier red. The strap, the thong and the tights really got me in the mood but the pump sent me off to another place and time. The most fun a guy can have for $20 other than buying a first Speedo (LOL)! This morning my penis seems really happy. All that blood forced into my penis with my trusty vacuum pump has great health benefits and thus the pump falls into the category of one of those thing no adult guy of any age should be afraid to try and maybe use on a regular basis. The pump and the gel soap were all “just right” last night.

All the best in your quest to feel horny!

Last edited by sebbie : 02-07-2022 at 05:17 PM.
Old 09-16-2022, 12:22 PM

Items I have enjoyed

In all my years, I have engaged in a lot of self-pleasuring. However, I have never put together a detailed list of these items. So, here is my basic list.

Swim Briefs Speedo, Tyr, Aqux, SeoBean etc

Swim Jammers from Speedo, Tyr and Others

Swim Thongs Speedo and others

Athletic Supporters from Bike, Duke and others, cupped and without cups

Underwear Thongs from a wide variety of manufacturers including Jockey, Joe Boxer, Verona, Pappi, 2(xist) etc

Tighty Whitey Underwear, way undersized (kids sizes) from Hanes and Fruit of the Loom

Compression Shorts of various lengths and sizes and Tees from Starter, Tesla etc

Compression tights from Tesla, Russell Athletic and others.

Wrestling/Rowing Singlets from asics, Russell and others

Non-clothing items

Faux “Magic Wand” vibrator

estim device using two AAA batteries

vacuum penis pumps of various styles

water-based gel lubricants

gel shower soap.

All of the above items can readily be employed in solo self-pleasuring that goes way beyond what a guy gets from a simple manual jerk-off, and they might also be useful if you have an interested and willing sexual partner interested in mutual pleasure, but especially so for both of you when with a male partner. Every guy should try the Magic Wand, the estim device and the vacuum pump if for no other reason, as an “educational” activity. The real focus here is finding ways to find safe ways to enjoy yourself in the absence of having a partner for sex, as in getting the most pleasure from engaging in masturbation

Living alone, my great “treat” in life has been to be able to regularly use all of this without any fear of being embarrassed by being discovered” and other single guys may not have it so easy in this regard. Still, I have greatly enjoyed my activities over the years and I always get a big kick out of sharing some of these ideas with others. Some of these ideas may not end up making you feel horny, but there are probably several items on this list that you will find that you like a lot specifically as aids to self-pleasuring. I tend to change off and vary my activities day-by-day and week-by-week, but there is always something on the list that feels really good and is worth the effort I make.

I would be happy to answer detailed questions about employing any of these for sexual pleasure either in a private message or here.
Old 10-03-2022, 01:29 PM

Default Having Fun in a Swim Brief

Having Fun in a Swim Brief

A properly-fitting swim brief can provide you with a lot of interesting and erotic fun, and, aside from what you are doing being “discovered” by anyone you do not want to know, there is not really a downside. First off, nearly every guy has been known to engage in self-enjoyment, and one way of looking at this is that this is simply another way of doing it, and a way of having sexual pleasure and does not create the various kinds of risky situations to yourself or others that engaging in partner sex in any of its forms might do. If you of the belief that the only real sexual pleasure comes from being with a partner so be it, but be assured that not every guy—straight or gay or something in between—feels the same way.

When you were growing up, you probably did a lot of interesting stuff by yourself, and there is nothing wrong with carrying a lot of what you learned about yourself and your body into adulthood, but especially so if you are now an adult not in a relationship with a partner. Of course, still one of the least-discussed topics for a lot of guys, even in adulthood, is any discussion relating to what they might do to their body while alone. And even for guys who have a partner, there are times when the guy still may find himself alone. Each guy deals with such a situation in a different way—the various ways I will not list in detail here, except to say that what I am about to outline is one way of dealing with a situation whereby a guy still wants to have some sexual pleasure regardless.

One way of “resolving” all of this is to purchase a swim brief. Me, for these purposes, I want to have a swim brief that fits quite snug, Fortunately modern swim briefs made of stretch fabrics, well, stretch a lot. Which means that in general, in choosing one you will want to downsize from what you normally think of as your normal waist size. For example, a guy who thinks his waist size is 32” in US sizes, might downsize to a 30-inch brief, or maybe, if he is really daring, a 28 incher. You will want the fit to be really snug for what you are about to do.

Part of the appeal of a swim brief is that the material is really slick and smooth-feeling, and the mere thought of having such material pressing firmly against a guy’s most sensitive body parts is a turn-on for a lot of guys regardless of whether the guy thinks of himself as straight, gay or something in between. The idea that you might feel aroused just getting into your new swim brief may have “bothered” you as a young person, but now you are an adult and are able to take full advantage of what you once may have feared.

Swim briefs are for much more than just swimming. I recommend a nice snug-fitting one as sleepwear. During the summer months That is all I wear when I am sleeping. In the colder months of fall and winter, I slip on a pair of shorts or sleep pants over the brief, but invariably I still have my swim brief on.

I find the best technique involves getting enough of a hard-on so that I can point my penis upward in the brief. The interesting part about this penis position in a snug-fitting brief is that the extra-sensitive penis underside is always pressing firmly against the slick cloth of the pouch of the brief. Did I mention that a really snug fit always works best and gives the best sensations?

Now is a great time for learning edging technique. In particular, exactly how hard can you get without ejaculating semen into your swim brief. I find that I can get really close to having a true orgasm, then suddenly just before that happens I fall asleep and then wake up at two AM still feeling horny as when I fell asleep, but still not having ejaculated. Were I younger, maybe MUCH younger, I might have awakened in such circumstances in the final stages of a wet dream. Somehow when a guy goes to sleep feeling aroused, a goofy “story line” to a dream often develops that, for me at least, at a very early age, I would wake up on the very edge of ejaculating. On awakening I could no longer keep from ejaculating. Great, goofy fun. Nothing to be ashamed of but you will want to rinse out your swim briefs when you arise the next morning...and some guys to not like the feel of wet semen for the rest of the night.

Once you ejaculate you discover that your “mood” has shifted and you no longer for a time want to have anything to do with the edging techniques you enjoyed so much just before you went into the orgasm. Sure, the orgasm was terrific , but it lasted less than a minute. If you can remain horny while edging in your swim brief, you can learn to go on indefinitely in this neat aroused state. And you swim brief was and is a great accessory in helping you learn exactly how to do this.

Above all, have fun. The right swim brief can be an important tool in improving your mood and overall outlook on life, and getting to do this every night is a great way of being able to see more clearly the idea that just being a guy is great fun, irrespective of who you are as a male.
Old 11-14-2022, 12:51 PM

Default Fun in the winter

I have often talked about how I enjoy having my penis in the “up” position inside a snug-fitting swim brief and that doing so makes me feel instantly horny. I associate feeling horny with dripping precum. And the “danger” in getting too carried away doing this is that enough precum will form to leave a wet stain on the brief, right at the tip of the upward-pointing penis. This is way fun, but could be embarrassing, and if this happens to a guy at a pool, he probably dives into the water quickly.

Jock straps are always fun as well, and my fondness for the old-school straps with the flat cups that create a confined space penis have always been favorites of mine. I am no fan of those big banana cups where a guy’s flaccid penis simply bounces around inside open space. They may be useful if a guy simply does not want to think about his penis pressing against the cup sides, but that to me seems to defeat a major purpose of being in a cupped strap—instant horniness.

Traditionally I thought that the only way a guy could wear one of the ond school cupped straps is in the penis down position. But I got to messing around, and that is not exactly true. Generally I like to wear a brief of some sort under the old-school cupped strap and then put the cup on over the strap.

In the old days, many guys wearing cupped straps as required for sport did not like the idea of being completely butt-naked otherwise. Obviously the gear for the sport they were playing would go over the strap. Tighty whiteys (brief cotton underwear) were all the rage back then so a guy would put the strap on over a pair of tighty whiteys.

What you will need is a pair of briefs (I used a pair of undersized tighty whiteys, but a swim brief will work too) that fits snug enough to allow you to position yourself in the vertical position, with the sensitive underside of your penis facing outward. Once you get yourself in that position Then slip your old school strap and cup over. The neat part about this is that the cup will press firmly against that sensitive underside of your penis and your penis will feel quite “constrained” by the sensation. Instant horniness!

The really neat part of this is that you will start to feel that you are dripping right into the top of the cup where the tip of your penis is positioned. You can’t directly touch your penis even though you are feeling aroused but that is part of the fun.
Instead, I pulled on a pair of Tesla running tights over, which secures the cup in place with additional pressure on the underside of my penis from the cup being further confined by the tights. By now I am feeling really good down there. Dripping and horny in combination.

It’s cold here now, and I am wearing sweat gear over everything. Navy blue sweat pants and a snug matching navy blue sweatshirt. Nice and warm for my winter workout. And my body is thoroughly enjoying the predicament I have put it in. Periodically I tap or press on the cup through the sweatpants. I can stay in this situation all day long, and I probably will!

Have fun! I always do.

l
Old 12-02-2022, 01:27 PM

Default Understanding Old-School Straps and Cups

Understanding Old-School Straps and Cups

What feels great (from an arousal-horniness perspective I mean)? What feels mediocre? More importantly, why does something feel great and something else, maybe not so much?

There are all sorts of ways a guy can pleasure himself, whether alone or with a partner. Most of these methods can be described as involving some sort of motion, i.e. stroking, massaging, vibrating, squeezing or perhaps a combination of these.

For young guys, learning how to engage in highly enjoyable partner-sex starts with finding out the various ways and engaging in solo-sex. A lot of guys, consumed with the idea of finding a sexual partner, see solo-sex as simply a second-rate alternative what a partner is unavailable.

The idea of a guy pleasuring himself with steady, direct but gentle pressure on the walls of the penis may seem tame and perhaps more than a little old-fashioned, considering the other options commonly employed that involve more complicated stroking, massaging and employing tools that perhaps squeeze or vibrate.

A long time ago, it was mandatory for any guy engaging in a sport whereby the gonads could easily be injured (football, baseball, even basketball) to wear a mandatory cup and strap. The Bike Company was the inventor and dominant maker of these straps and cups. According to Wikipedia, the first straps were made for wear by Boston bicycle riders, hence the company name. The athletic supporter got renamed the Jock strap as something athletes (the jocks) would wear. Wikipedia also states that the Jockey Company marketed the first Y-front brief in 1935, claiming that it gave a similar support to a jock strap (hence the Jockey company name). The snug-fitting briefs were an immediate hit with men.

Guys were always wary of the whole idea of being in a jock, in part because the cup put pressure and enclosed the penis in, well, interesting, but (perhaps) arousing ways. Getting your first jock strap (with or without a cup) became something of a male “rite of passage” into adulthood.

The photo illustrates some old-school cups I have in my collection. The straps and cups came in various sizes depending on the size and age of the athlete. But the old school cups were all designed for the penis to be pointed firmly downward and held securely in place. The space for the penis would be smaller for the smaller cups. These cups are all from pouched straps sized Youth Large, a size similar in waist size to a Men’s size small with both for waist sizes 30-32 inches, although the cup is not as big for the Youth Large.
These cups are designed to have the penis in the pointing down position. But notice how narrow they are at the base. They all feature a cramped space on the bottom end barely big enough to contain a completely flaccid penis, with no room whatsoever should the guy (inadvertently, of course) get even a bit of a hard-on. With even a trivial hard-on, the walls of the cup bear down firmly on the guy’s penis. Depending on the guy, this might be either really fun or terrifying. At minimum, the guy is likely to precum when firmly strapped into the cup—perhaps a lot, so long as the sport he is engaged in is not occupying his full attention. Great fun or amazing problem? That is for the guy to decide.

I like to use these cups for “recreation” and while I am exercising, but one guy’s definition of recreation while wearing a cup and strap may be different from another guy’s idea.

These old-school cups were great in keeping a guy’s penis safe and secure but provided less protection to the testicles and scrotum. In the years that followed, the so-called Banana” cup was invented, a cup which was longer and provided more room for the penis to flop around inside the cup, as well providing more direct coverage of the balls. In sport activity, however, these bigger cups mean that a guy’s penis is flopping around inside the roomier cup, not simple held firmly in one place.

That the old-school cups used with the correct pouched strap holds the penis securely in place behind the hard plastic cup this works well for sports where the risk is a blow to the groin area from the front even if the issues guys have with having one’s penis in such a confined space. The old-school cups and straps nowadays can be hard to find, but from a recreational effort they are worth a search. I have accumulated the ones I have over many years, starting in the 1970s.

These cups can also be worn without a strap by simply slipping them inside a tight-fitting pair of compression shorts. Some compression shorts have a sewn-in pouch for holding a cup, and I suspect most college and professional athletes wear compression shorts under their other gear in part to be able to be in a cup. It is also possible—and rather interesting--to position the penis in the up not down position inside the cup. In that option, the underside of the penis gets direct firm pressure from underside of the front of the cup. You might find that you like that sensation as well.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg cupsb.jpg (19.9 KB, 6 views)
Old 12-17-2022, 04:58 PM

Default Holiday fun

Holiday fun

Somehow, in the holiday season from the days leading up to Christmas through early January, my mind always wonders to having some fun by getting to do some things to, with and by myself. This has been true for countless years, when I was only a young teenager my mind would wander off in that direction as well.

Today I got up and started looking at some of the items I had. One of the items I found was an old cupped jock strap with the now-defunct brand name of Futuro. One of the things that has always fascinated me about the old-school straps—and this one surely falls into that category—was where they were sold. They were obviously not an Internet thing as there were no Internet vendors in those days. Generally they were sold in the mom-and-pop sporting goods stores that catered to young athletes—the same place you would find Speedos in little cardboard boxes—and, oddly enough, in drug stores. This was also before you found them on a wall rack in a Wal Mart or Kmart as well.

I guess the drug stores sold them as they were thought to be something of a medical device by giving protection to a guy’s personal parts. In small-town America, the town probably did not even have a sporting goods store so the coach would send the young athlete to the drug store to obtain the required equipment. Purchasing a strap at a drug store for some guys was only slightly less embarrassing than telling the clerk you needed a box of condoms. Not exactly the same thing but close. This was one of those teen rite-of-passage things, buying your first strap—perhaps not like shaving for the first time, but on that order as well. The guy has some stuff that needs protection, the rite-of-passage body parts stuff.

Most guys perhaps did not think about using a strap and cup as a tool for self pleasuring. They learned that as a (happy) accident, but that information made the whole idea of getting into one, well, more interesting for sure given the straps and cups of the day tended to have a very close fit, with even a flaccid penis rubbing against the walls of the hard cup. The guy hoped that whatever was happening in the sport would tend to take him away from thinking about down there, but probably not every guy was “successful” in that regard. But then the guy probably discovered that in private that wearing a strap was, well, both physically stimulating and psychologically interesting, so more than a few guys probably got off in private in their bedrooms wearing their recently-acquired straps.

I think I acquired my Futuro strap around the turn of the decade, year 2000. The local drug store where I was vacationing around the town I grew up in was on the verge of going out of business, or at least selling what was a collection of Futuro straps. By then I was well into adulthood, but I spotted the cupped strap and I knew I wanted it. I paid for it but I still did not want my family to know why I had purchased such a useless-and-stupid item. I put it in my carry-on travel bag and got it back to my home that way, wondering what I was going to say if the bag checker (pre-TSA) wondered about the item. But it went right through no problem.

In over 20 years the elastic on the leg straps stretched out so the cup no longer fit snug to my groin so one day I shortened them using a scissors to cut them shorter and sewing them back together on my sewing machine. You know me, if there was a way to makle the cup feel snugger by a bit of over-shortening of the straps I was going to do it.

So today I am wearing that wonderful cupped strap with the mods I made. It feels really great down there and I am enjoying myself immensely. Of course I have a favorite thong on underneath that pushes my penis up and forward firmly into the cup, while cinching up between my glutes. Then I pulled on a neat pair of very snug running tights over the strap, cup and thong that hold the cup firmly in place. Then over that a pair of old school white football pants with the “Bike” brand name sold when Russell had purchased Bike and was still using the brand. A long-sleeved compression shirt completes the look. Off to my rowing machine and exercise bike for an hour.

I feel great! Really horny, but I am amply constrained from doing anything to relieve myself. The day will pass quickly. I have discovered my little e-stim device works far better if I am already in the condition I am in with the thong, strap and cup. I follow this all up by crawling into my vacuum penis pump, which also works better with all these other steps first.

For me this is going to be an excellent holiday season while bringing back memories of what I did to myself as a young teenager, but now having the ability to simply kick back and thoroughly enjoy myself for the holidays.

All the best for the season for my readers as well, and I hope that each of you are able to find interesting and novel ways to enjoy yourself as well.
Old 02-17-2023, 06:15 PM

Sleeping in a swim brief

This should come as no surprise—I have always loved the fit and erotic feel of being in a swim brief. That is, a brief made of slick material that was stretchy and confining. I picked up on this at a very young age—I was only 12 or maybe even younger. Never mind that I did not swim or have a pool or nearby lake to swim in—I still loved the “swimwear”.

As a young adult, I bought an indoor spa. The idea behind this was to give myself an “excuse’ for being around the house clad in a swim brief. But then I discovered that a swim brief makes great bedtime wear. No more pajamas or similar. In the summer months with warm outdoor temperatures, an item chosen from my swim brief and thong collection is the ONLY thing I wear to bed, usually a selection from my swim brief collection with the occasional swim thong. In the wintertime I do the same thing, except that I pull on a pair of sleeping pants over the brief and, depending on the temperature, a short- or long-sleeved tee shirt.

I have found that the tension a snug-fitting brief puts on my penis, oddly enough, acts like a natural sleeping pill. I put my penis in the “up” position, semi-erect, and touch myself with my fingertips through the cloth on the underside of my penis. The sensations actually help me fall asleep quickly without going into the muscular contractions of a full orgasm. I realize a lot of guys love to masturbate in bed and reach an orgasm, but then drift off to sleep right after. But for me this works a little differently.

The odd thing about this is that I go sound asleep to about 3 AM. Last night I somehow was thinking about a Sapphire blue Solar Speedo I have. Nice suit but it is not that snug-fitting, waist 34 inches not the 30 or 28 inches I usually wear. Still, I put it on anyway, positioned my penis up as best I could and started touching myself anyway. I was feeling really good down there but before I knew it I was soundly asleep.

When I am aroused I tend to ooze a lot of precum. Normally, guys think of precum as a series of tiny stains and perhaps showing on the outside of a swim brief as a series of tiny damp spots. To the extent that the penis is in the up position and tight fitting, if a guy is precumming there will be only a single damp stain on the brief right at the penis tip stayed.

Think of a volcano over a hot spot as an analogy. The surface under the volcano keeps moving, which is what created the Hawaiian Islands as a series of hot spot volcanoes as the plates moved. Or think of that gigantic volcano on Mars called Olympus Mons. It is huge because the underlying plates did not move to form multiple but much smaller volcanoes.

Then there is the issue related to whether or not a guy continues to precum after he falls asleep. If the penis is pointed up in a snug-fitting brief and the tip does not move, there should be a single large precum stain rather than multiple smaller ones.

I am always fascinated with my discovery that if a guy goes to bed wearing a snug fitting swim brief or thong, he will likely continue to ooze pre-ejaculate while asleep. I find this to be most surprising. At least that is what happens to me.

As I frequently do, I awoke at 3 AM almost exactly. The first thing I need to check is whether or not I am still feeling horny (I am!) but also whether I produced any precum during the sleep (I did and all in one spot). Still, I wake up thinking this size-34 brief was just not snug enough for optimum effect. I pull out another swim brief in my collection, not a Speedo but one with alternating blue and white vertical stripes. Somehow, as erotic briefs go, this one has long been a favorite. A take off the Solar brief and get me into the one with the vertical stripes. The sizing and cut of this brief is made-to-order for the penis up position. Soon I am back in bed still touching my penis through the cloth in this considerably snugger and still more confining suit.

I am loving what is happening to me and I realize I am getting very close to having an orgasm, so close that if I don’t stop, I will get to an involuntary state, so I stop cold just before that happens and quit touching myself. I fall asleep again and wake again at 5:45 AM, still unrelieved and still feeling great down there. Ahhh the fun of a swim brief for sleeping!

I pop out of bed and decide that what I really want to do next is to get into a wrestling singlet. I have several of those, too, all of them snug-fitting and something of a task to get into and out. I pull out the navy blue asics, which is the easiest to get in and out of, but the fit is really tight. I got to thinking about getting into a penis up position in a singlet as I see the in the videos of the guys masturbating in singlets in that position.

In order to get in that position, you need to somehow get your penis in an up position before the singlet goes on. Not the easiest. But given that the singlet is one piece you cannot just reach down inside the waistband and position your penis as there is no waistband. Quite a dilemma. In short to get into that position you need to have a decent hard on before you pull the singlet on.
A super tight singlet still is a lot of fun. I don’t know exactly how to compare the singlet with the swim brief for erotic fun. I like both of them a lot. The issue with the singlet is that it has to come down entirely just to pee. That falls in the category of inconvenient to say the least. Still, I find the supertight fit to be super erotic and every male should have at least one singlet. As nighttime wear, however for a guy my age a one-piece singlet would be rather inconvenient. A two-piece singlet or even a swimming jammer along with a compression tee might prove more practical as daily sleepwear. Still, a really tight one-piece singlet has a lot of appeal.

Finally, I need to mention the idea of combining one of these garments—penis up swim brief or singlet—with a magic wand-style vibrator. The videos often show a guy wearing a snug-fitting swim brief, perhaps blindfolded and hands and legs tied to the bed frame. Suddenly the whirring sound of the vibrator can be heard and on some settings the business end of the vibrator can be made to run at varying speeds and even go into a mode of repetitively starting and stopping. Just the sounds from all of that are erotic.

Soon the guy holding the vibrator starts edging it toward the guy tied to the bed, moving it in repetitive motions nearer and nearer to the constrained guy’s private parts. The anticipation oif what is about to happen with the vibrator touching the guy’s private parts can quickly become overwhelming, and the constrained guy could go into an uncontrollable orgasm in 30 seconds or less. Still, the most erotic fun is to see if the guy can somehow tolerate the vibrations without cumming, something that takes both concentration and practice.

All of this is so erotically enjoyable that every guy should own a collection of swim briefs, singlets, jammers, and, of course, a magic wand. And I plan to go to sleep every night always feeling somewhat horny. Nothing better!
Old 04-07-2023, 12:31 PM

Default On Speedos and Male Sexuality

On Speedos and Male Sexuality

Understanding human sexuality has certainly gotten a lot more complicated in the past five years. Not that long ago, the only real question facing guys was the determination of being straight or gay. Before that, prior to about 1970, being gay was treated as an affliction—that gay guys had a treatable sickness, of sorts. The whole idea that being gay was just one possibility for a totally normal guy was considered new and novel. Then came the idea that some people were not easily put into one category or another but lived happily somewhere in between—an awareness that being bisexual is simply one variation of normal behavior.

I wrote a book in 2013 on male sexuality, but what I said then is hopelessly obsolete.
https://www.amazon.com/Understanding.../dp/1481222171

I have long been an advocate for the idea that every person is unique, and one’s sexual being is as personal as a fingerprint. And that people should not be put in sexual orientation boxes even if there are three not two of them However, I am having difficulty nowadays with people who think gender-affirming surgery can solve a problem--but particularly the guys who want to have their penises removed so that they can claim that while they were born a man and somehow by removing the offending male organs they can become a woman--which is what they really always wanted to be.

I guess I am just far too happy being exactly who I am and what I am. Besides, as you can tell by my writings, I am just way fond of my penis and like to treat it as my most worthwhile body part. My penis is not only useful, it provides me with a great deal of pleasure, even on the spur of the moment. That observation is worth pondering by every guy born with one.

As most of my readers also know, I am not much if at all interested in the complexities of partner sex. This may seem strange for a guy who is as penis-arousal focused as I seem to be, but hey, I just told you that every guy is unique with regard to their sexual being and just because mine is not the same as yours does not mean that I am miserable sexually and you are happy or vice versa.

Having said that, I get great pleasure out of just feeling horny, and I love to fall asleep at night wearing a snug, slick swim brief. I assume that not all guys out there have these same hangups, and perhaps would consider themselves odd if they did (let alone what their partners might think). How does my interest fit in with relationships and having sex with a partner? I have no clue! Nor do I really care.

Over the years, I have learned a lot of goofy stuff. I have learned that a lot of guys are fixated on having a quick but powerful orgasm, and somehow they believe that the quicker they can get off then clearly the more masculine a male they are. But I am all into this stuff called edging, which says that the real fun of being a guy is to get yourself horny and aroused, and then learn the subtle techniques of being nearly at the point of orgasm but not quite there, and the real talent is in learning how to maintain this dreamy and aroused state for long periods of time, perhaps hours on end. If a guy is really hung up on ejaculating powerfully, talents in edging are vital as there is a general rule that says the longer you edge the more powerful the ending orgasm. So there!

And what better way to hone your edging technique that to purchase a snug=fitting swim brief and then wear it as sleepwear to bed. If you bought the right brief—snug and slick, you might wake up at 3-AM feeling as aroused as all get out and your fingers will desperately want to fondle your penis. Go for it! But remember, you are still not seeking a quick and powerful orgasm. And the swim brief is the key to getting yourself in this marvelous, aroused condition while learning all about edging.

There are only a few male rites of passage that are both scary for a lot of guys but also incredible sexual fun. I would put getting your first swim brief as being right at the top of the list. This is scary for a lot of males because they think that wearing one is going to make them embarrassingly hard at some public venue. But if you are doing this in the privacy of your bedroom and under the covers, why should this be a concern? Your biggest problem is thinking up a reasonable creative argument about why you need to purchase aq swim brief if you are not a competitive swimmer. But given how much sheer fun what I describe is, you will undoubtedly come up with some excuse, however lame. After all, it is only a little piece of clothing.

The other male rite of passage is getting in a situation where a real jock strap is required equipment. I love straps almost as much as I love swim briefs. Not being an athlete, I didn’t get my first strap until I was away in college. But I made up for that as the years went by. And the cups! Ahh the cups! Those make me really horny. Especially the old-school cups with the limited space. I really like those. My penis sends signals that scream to my brain that “where I am is a really great place to be”.

Yesterday I wore a swim brief to as sleepwear and then in the morning I ended up in a thong, strap and cup. Went all day that way and felt horny the entire day. I could also say that a first underwear thong is yet another male rite of passage. But then I would have to add the compression tights and shorts, singlets, and compression tees as well.

From the perspective of a male who is focused on partner sex in a relationship, what I do with, to and by myself might seem really odd or abnormal in the larger world of male sexuality. But not nearly as crazy as most of the stuff out there being debated and discussed with a lot of anger. Wearing a swim brief or a strap does not somehow change my sexual orientation whatever it might be or anything else about me. The problems other guys face apparently being unhappy as a male are no concern of mine. I am happy just being who I am, and if describing in detail what I enjoy doing to and with myself helps other guys like me who are not in a sexual relationship with a partner, all the better!

Last edited by sebbie : 04-07-2023 at 04:28 PM.
Old 04-25-2023, 01:41 PM

Modern 21st Century Thonging

No garment containing Lycra (Spandex) lasts forever. Over the years I have purchased a large number of swimwear and underwear made of a stretchy fabric, and with elastic in various places, not only in waistbands but around leg openings, and almost invariably the elastic stretches then hardens and the fabrics lose their stretch. The garments typically are not only swim briefs and brief underwear, but also men’s thongs designed to be worn as swimwear or as underwear thongs.

As I keep making purchases many of the older items ended up in the back of the drawers I use for storage. It had gotten to the point where the old stretched out stuff was taking up far too much space to the point where there was no room for the newer stuff in good condition. I had also been noting that I was running out of serviceable thong underwear—the ones I like are skimpy but with lots of stretch and I was wanting to shop online for some new ones.

That led me to the idea that I needed to discard some of the old stuff that was no longer serving any useful :-) purpose, garments that had given me a lot of enjoyment over the years even though they were now well past their prime in terms of making me look and feel good. I made some tough decisions here, but decisions that needed to take place.

I have greatly enjoyed watching the Christopher Oceans videos, where young adult males are confronted with the prospect of for the first time wearing a swim brief, or for the even more daring, a swim thong. Watching these got me thinking a lot about my own situation and how I got to where I am today.

For example, why do I have such a fondness for wearing tighty whiteys? A lot of guys nowadays seem to think that white cotton briefs are something only old guys wear. In my case, when I was a young teen, it seemed that is the only kind of underwear that my peer male friends wore were cotton briefs. There were no loose-fitting boxer shorts worn as underwear. For some reason as yet unknown to me, my mom decided that I needed to wear underwear with longer leg openings than a brief—think white cotton underwear with a two-inch inseam, we would call them nowadays a short boxer brief. And, since we were living in a rural area, mom discovered that the only place they could be purchased was mail order. The local stores carried boys’ cotton underwear but the only style was a true cotton brief—so she ordered these mail order from Sears or Wards over and over. I was away at college before I dared buy my first package of true cotton briefs. Somehow this all got mixed together with what made me feel good down there as I was growing up. And I got this crazy idea that the other boys my age with their tight cotton briefs must be enjoying themselves a lot more than I was. The whole idea of wearing a brief and self-pleasuring got hopelessly intertwined for me. I soon was wearing cotton briefs as my favorite daily underwear. That started when I was in college and continues to this day. I still think of a pair of tighty whiteys to be far more erotic than a pair of boxer briefs.

A similar story applies to swimwear, but I will leave that for another day. Generally, the idea of a snug-fitting garment being used as a way to get more out of self-pleasing activities is extremely important to me, and this has been true for nearly my entire life.

So what about thong underwear? I encountered my first thong underwear I am thinking in 1988 and was immediately drawn to the idea that if basic briefs were useful, a thong might ramp up the whole experience by several notches over what I was getting from my passion for tighty whiteys and swim briefs. The first thongs I purchased were two pair sold under the HOM brand name, that, oddly, I found at an off-price clothing store—a TJ Maxx I think. The HOM thongs were very skimpy. In fact the back was simply a round elastic cord only about an eighth inch in diameter. The pouch was tiny too but made of a very stretchy fabric. And the sides were very narrow.

I was immediately hooked on wearing them. I loved the fit and feel of the snug pouch, of that narrow rubbery cord wedged between my glutes, and I discovered a new-to-me erotic hot spot behind my balls called the perineum. The correct thong puts upward tension on the perineum, roughly where the cord back connects to the pouch. The shorter the cord, the better, All of this going on at once was really fun, and I wore these as daily underwear under my skinny jeans. I had found thong heaven!

Next, I found that Jockey had entered the men’s thong market as well, under the Elance sub-brand. I first thought that the Jockey version could not be as much fun, as the back was a flat band of elastic about a quarter-inch wide. But I bought a few pair anyway. I soon discovered that the Jockey design pushed even more of my buttons down there than the HOM thongs did. I got hooked on sleeping in a Jockey thong and I liked to play games with myself by sleeping in one and seeing whether I would continue to drip all night long (I could and did!). You talk about an A Number one way of engaging in nighttime “self-abuse” this was it!

But then Jockey suddenly quit making these. As far as I was concerned, there was nothing quite like the design. I am not sure what happened except to say that Jockey still made a men’s thong, but for sheer nighttime erotic pleasure it was nothing like the original. Apparently, they were trying to design something that is better suited to daytime underwear uses not as erotic nightwear.

I ended up with purchases on Amazon, under two brands. These are relatively inexpensive as underwear pricing goes.

In the 20 or more years since then I have looked high-and-low in an effort to find a brand of thong that works as well as the old Jockey Elance brand did back then. I have found a few that I rated as quite good. But I have been in search of that old Jockey experience that I enjoyed so many times playing solo at night. I realize a lot of guys get antsy if they think a thong is going to be too snug and tight, but dealing with that fear is part of the fun especially if you are keen on playing with yourself at night. (Of course there are guys who claim that what I enjoy is reprehensible and that they would never do this, but they are all lying.)

So, onward and upward. In the process of cleaning out some of my old stretched-out swim briefs and thongs, I decided I needed to make some thong purchases in an effort to see exactly what is available and how they fit and whether there are any press my erotic buttons in the same way the Elance thongs did. Fortunately, I still have a few Elance Thongs in good enough shape to be able to make the comparisons.

In my search I ended up with two brands on Amazon. One is called Arjen Kroos at https://www.amazon.com/dp/B09G2G1TBF
I bought a pack of 6, size Medium for $28 which makes the cost per thong about $4.67

The interesting thing about these thongs is that they are all tagged “Brave Person” which is a far better-known brand. I will have more to say about choosing a size in the next post.

I decided to also order another brand listed as IKINGSKY. The pack I ordered was size Small and included 9 not 6 thongs for $26, so these were less than $3 each. But these are also skimpier despite that they appear similar in the on-line photos.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07TT24Z3X

All for now! To be continued….
Sebbie