Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > Story Center
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-23-2021, 12:19 AM
Speedo Member

Default Best beach day ever

Got out to the beach this morning fairly early hoping I could get in some nude time before the beach walkers came out. When I got there only two other cars were in the lot so I stripped down to a sheer pink thong with a bright pink cock ring underneath and walked out to the waters edge. I noticed a couple of young women were snorkeling along and nobody else was in sight so I took the thong off and started walking down the beach nude. I walked quite a ways and then just put my towel and clothes down and got in for a swim. I love to swim naked and do so as much as I can. Even if other people are around I’ll get in the water and take off my thong or bikini and swim. Sometimes I’ll walk to shallow water so anybody near by can tell I’m naked. Several times I have had women watch me do this and then come closer and strike up a conversation. This time though I swam for a good 30 minutes and decided to get out. As I was walking out of the water I noticed the snorkelers were getting close but I walked on up to my towel and laid back and watched them. One of the women stopped and stood up and removed her mask to clear it out when she looked around and saw me sunning in just my cock ring. She was wearing a nice little black bikini and she reached over and touched her friend and then she stood and looked my way too. This one was wearing a copper colored bikini and both were nice looking ladies. They both walked out of the water and up to me and said that though they had sunbathed topless on this beach numerous times this was the first time they’d ever seen anybody totally nude. I told them I like to get out early and go nude as long as I can and that in fact I had walked all the way down the beach past them in the nude. I told them my name and they told me theirs, Julie in the black bikini and Kelly in the copper. Julie said that if I didn’t mind they’d go get their things and come back down next to me and get in some nude sunning as well. I of course told them that would be great so she went to get their things and Kelly stayed and sat next to me. She said she thought I had a great body and my cock looked so good in the sun with my pink cock ring. I invited her to go ahead and strip her bikini off and she stood and did just that all the while watching my cock get hard while I watched her. She had great firm tits and a nicely shaved little strip on her pussy. Julie got back and noticed my raging hard on and said we should all get in the water and took her bikini off too. Another perfect set of firm titties and a totally smooth shaved pussy and no tan lines at all. I told her I could tell by her lack of tan lines she spent some time tanning nude and she said she does every chance she gets. We started walking into the water and Julie walked back to get her snorkel mask and then ran in to be with us. She put the mask on and went under water, which was very clear, and started jacking me off. Kelly was watching and she wanted to play too so she started playing with my balls and then went under and put my cock in her mouth. I reached out and started playing with both or their tits and then pulled Julie up and started sucking hers. Kelly came up for air and Julie decided to continue sucking my cock so I had Kelly lean back and I started eating her pussy. I was going to town and she was really in to it when she let loose and came all over my face at just the same time I shot my load into Julie's mouth and then she came up for air. I grabbed Julie's ass and pulled her up so I could suck her clit and tongue her pussy and Kelly stroked my cock and then invited it into her tight little pussy. Before long Julie was coming on my face, I was filling Kelly's pussy with my come and she was coating my cock with hers. I told them I needed to get out and recuperate and we all went up to the towel and laid down. Julie started rubbing my cock again while her and Kelly started kissing and then Kelly put her tongue in Julie's pussy and I put mine in Kelly's but Julie then straddled my cock and rode me until she and I both came again. They both then grabbed their snorkel masks and we all got back in the water. They were floating along nude and I was admiring their sweet little asses and stroking my cock when I looked around and a couple was walking down the beach towards us. I got the girls' attention and they stood up and removed their masks showing their tits to the couple as they got closer. I suggested that we all exit the water just as they were passing by and the three of us walked up the bank nude. We certainly got plenty of looks as we walked by and up to our belongings. I told them that I had enjoyed their company and thanked them for helping me to live out my greatest sexual fantasy and then I put my pink thong on and walked back up to the parking lot to drive home.
Old 07-23-2021, 04:24 PM
Speedo Member

Great day at the beach gvt100
Old 07-25-2021, 05:36 PM
Speedo Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by gvt100
Got out to the beach this morning fairly early...

Excellent story. Would've been fun to witness. Do you have pics of the pink thong?
Old 07-25-2021, 06:59 PM
Speedo Member

Yes davearoo in front of my pool.

https://ibb.co/x6cSVFd
https://ibb.co/N2Ymw8d
Old 07-28-2021, 11:25 PM
Speedo Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by gvt100
Yes davearoo in front of my pool.

https://ibb.co/x6cSVFd
https://ibb.co/N2Ymw8d

Awesome. That is the ultimate bulge suit! Thanks for sharing. You certainly look good in (and out) of all of your suits.