Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > General Mens Swim Suit Guy Talk
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-01-2019, 06:55 PM

Default Embarrassing Times with Hot Mate and Her Mate

A girl i work with(who im absolutely crazy about) and have been on/off with for awhile asked me to come swimming again to loose a few pounds for xmas(i was tempted to suggest other ways we can burn a few pounds with each other), shes a curvy, tanned, brunette called Leah and even though i love swimming as its an excuse to check out her hot body it always ends with me creaming my briefs completely(including one embarrassing moment trying to put her necklace on which resulted in us awkwardly spooning and me exploding up her arse non stop for about 4 minutes) in the sauna.
Anyway she said shes going today so we will meet up and then i get a text saying shes bringing her mate Jodie as well if thats okay.
Anyway, im on heat as her and her mate will be there im mulling over which briefs to wear and im feeling a bit horny and slutty so decided to opt for my skimpy red briefs which just about cover my buttocks and fit nice and tight as we meet Leahs wearing a bright light green bikini which already has me steaming in my pants, Jodie turns up in this purple bikini and is hot as fuck**she looks like a bollywood actress, black hair, pretty with nice boobs and a cute little sticky out bum, as we are introduced Jodie looks at my briefs looks me up and down and says hi i go all weak at the knees and reply hi back. Anyway later on we are in the Sauna, Jodie seems really dizzy but cute and im trying to flirt with her which seems to be pissing Leah off. As Jodie goes to cool down for a bit, Leah asks me if shes sat on something and near puts her arse in my face i go rock hard and reply no.
Anyway we have a steam and then me, Leah and Jodie go back in the Sauna, as im talking to Jodie, Leah starts playing with her hair then asks me again to fix her necklace knowing full well ill end up creaming my pants AGAIN! At first im hesitant and she keeps insisting, trying not to make a scene i agree and Leah is blocking Jodies view of me and pulls me closer and at this point her buttocks are making contact with my semi erect penis while Jodie is just looking around oblivious. Im just trying to control myself but within seconds my cick is rock hard and up Leahs arse, i cant pull out because Jodie will see me with a hard on so i act normal and try not to make the same mistake as before and just try to think of things to turn me off but before you know it my cock is pumping up Leahs arse and ejaculating like crazy, Jodie is just looking gormlessly on while im making a mess of trying to fix the necklace while Leahs quivering buttocks are squashing my cock while im still pumping and squirting up her, as Leah makes no effort to stop and Jodie doesnt notice a thing in the end i think fuck it and just decided to stop fighting it and after a couple of minutes 3 big powerful squirts and squelches followed as my penis emptied all of my love juice up leahs arse and then i fastened the necklace and sat down quickly. I noticed a wet patch on the front of my briefs and a bit of cum oozing out of the side of my briefs so i just crossed my legs until Jodie and Leah left, after this we just talked casually and im still trying to flirt with Jodie. I was absolutely on heat, after awhile they said their goodbyes and left, i was relieved nothing was noticed. But much to my horror as im getting changed Leah and Jodie are in a cubicle and i over hear the following convo between the two

Jodie: He seems nice like but theres one thing i want to know Lea?
Leah: Sure what is it Jodes?
Jodie: Why when he fastens your necklace?
Leah: Yes
Jodie: He has to sponk himself
Leah: Well i think it gets him off...like some sort of cheap thrill
Jodie: Definately
(Both Jodie and Leah laugh)

I just felt absolutely mortified and dont know how to take it or what to do next so embarrassing*🙈🙈🙈
Old 11-04-2019, 11:24 PM

Talking

should tell them the least they could do is help clean you up!!
Old 11-05-2019, 09:13 AM

From your posts you appear to have been a little out of control for a while. Your girl friends are noticing and people are talking. Maybe it's time for you to calm down a little, stop walking about with rampant erections in your swim briefs. Wear something less stimulating and sexy if you have to, if someone makes a complaint you'll be banned from your favourite pools.
Old 11-05-2019, 06:16 PM

I agree. You need to learn self control. If it is bad as you say you may want to consult a urologist and/or a psychologist. What you describe is light years away from normal.
Old 11-06-2019, 12:57 PM

When I was a young boy, i would get erections when just wearing a Speedo. Not sure why it did that to me, but just the thought of wearing a ball hugging bikini gave me wood. However, I also knew that was not exactly normal as my friends that wore bikinis did not get erections when we were together. it took some practice in private, but over a bit of time i learned to control my erection and for years now, i can wear a bikini in confidence without embarrassing me or anyone around. The guys are right. you need to focus on control. and maybe Dave is right. A Psychologist might be able to help you work through this ejaculation condition. it is worth pursuing.

We all want you to enjoy wearing snug fitting suits and attracting pretty girls to your side. But Torch is right that if someone complains about your situation, you may be asked to leave. Good luck!