Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > Story Center
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-20-2014, 01:53 PM
Speedo Member

Default Older lifeguard at the country club

I appreciate that most of these stories are fantasy. This one is true.

I grew up in a beautiful suburb in NY. Small lanes, tree lined streets, a place where at 14, kids could safely ride bikes everywhere. Summers were spent playing baseball, maybe some tennis, and taking off to the country club swimming pool.

There was always something special about swimming pools. Peeling off your clothes, the feeling of the water on a hot steamy summer day. The sparkle and reflection. Laying around in the sun, and occasionally playing games in the water.

At 14, I was in the early post puberty phase. Awkardly aware of my body transforming (joining the swim team helped) - on one hand 'proud' that I was starting to look more like a man, but with a long way to go. Hormones were raging.

The club hired college guys to be lifeguards. Most were from the swim team. Super wide shoulders, V-shaped torsos down to small waists and long thin legs. They waked with the ease of a confident athlete, and as swimmers, were totally comfortable wearing their nylon speedos (most often well-worn, thin, and a bit loose) that hid nothing.

The 'official' lifeguard uniform was dark nylon shorts with a white vertical stripe on the side with 'Guard' in red stitched letters. In that this was a small, private club and everyone knew who the guards were, wearing the shorts were optional, so depending on the day, weather, mood, they might wear the shorts over their speedos...or just a speedo. I watched these older guys with the amazing bodies (and amazing packages) with some combination of amazement, respect, envy...'what would I do with that body?' I also wondered if these amazing bodies so casually walking around had the same effect on others.

Two guards in particular warranted attention. Larry was 6'3"...lanky, bronze tan, hair streaked in blonde blotches from the combination of sun, chlorine, and his time spent on the University of Hawaii swim team where he was a junior. A bit shy, quiet, and a favorite of the girls. Chad couldn't have been more different. 5'11 ish, amazing muscular body, tight blonde curls, blue eyes, and unlike Larry who wore his speedos loose and non chalant, Chad wore them deliberately to be noticed. Whereas Larry always wore his black nylon speedos with orange side panels, Chad rotated between bright orange, white, and a pair of leopard print that he could just apparently squeeze into.

I wanted to be like them...and with plans to be on the swim team when high school went back in session, it was the perfect opportunity to go buy my first Speedo. Because I found the idea and vision of a speedo to be so stimulating, going to the town sporting goods store was to get one was both exciting and a little scary. Do you try them on? How do you know what size to pick. Certainly wasn't going to ask mom or dad to help with this. They had a size 28 in black. I went to the dressing room and tried it on. I couldn't believe how good the nylon felt. I also couldn't believe how 'everything showed'. Maybe if I found a print suit, things would be more camouflaged. I also didn't know how to position myself inside the suit, so tried a few different ways and became very aroused, which left few options. Put my clothes back on, went to see if they had any patterned suits and discovered it was either black...or white. Black sure seemed 'safer.' I rode home on my bicycle, with the suit bunched in my pocket....and couldn't wait to go home and try it on again. Several of the older guys on the swim team had been overheard explaining that to 'break the suit in' (get it to conform to your body), it was great to wear it under your clothes for a few days...as well as sleep in it. Thought it was worth a try.

Last edited by raymcc : 12-21-2014 at 06:28 AM.