Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > General Mens Swim Suit Guy Talk
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-18-2013, 10:05 AM

Default speedo chat with guy

Has anyone had a conversation with another guy about swimwear?

When I was junior high school I went to do a sailing course at the lake during school holiday. The instructor was young and had a cool Scottish accent, and helped me pull up a tight wetsuit in the boat house. Half way pulling it up my little speedo bulge was in the way. He said "pull your willy up!" and I became embarrassed and readjusted it. After that he pulled the suit up and over my shoulders. I quickly went to the water because I could feel it getting hard.

It was so hot and I jerked off over the memory for a while!
Old 10-18-2013, 11:56 AM

There was a chat room on the old speedo board and sometimes it got quite active especially in private chats. I think the Geary site has a chat but haven't checked there in a while.
Old 10-18-2013, 12:33 PM

Default chat

Is Dave Evans also still running his forum on Swimmersexuality?
Btw Mike long ago promised to consider switching the totally empty
Lycra Buy and Sell into a Chat Room.
Old 10-18-2013, 06:02 PM

Some years ago while camping on the Gower and waiting for mountainbike parts to be delivered to a shop in Swansea I made my way to Three Cliffs Bay.
The main beach was busy with the bucket and spade brigade so I went off to a quieter spot among the dunes, put on a really brief blue and red string bikini and relaxed in the sunshine.
After a while I was disturbed by a guy about my age (late 20's then) dressed in short shorts and a tee shirt who asked if he could join me. He must have seen me lying between 2 sand dunes in my tiny string bikini as he walked by and decided to stay with me. Laying down his towel beside mine he stripped down to a 1.5" black speedo.
We chatted together about ourselves at first, he said he was a dentist in Swansea on his day off. then we got to talking about our swimsuits, he said that he loved my string bikini and thought it really daring but that he couldn't wear one like that in case one of his patients recognised him on the beach. I said that I liked his black speedos and that i thought it looked good to wear something just briefer than a racing suit.
Looking at each other's swim suits I think we both got a little semi in the sunshine, but we didn't dare going any further as there were people about who might notice.
It felt good look at each other and to talk about our swimsuits, while lying side by side on a warm beach.
Old 10-19-2013, 12:13 AM

Default addendum

Part of Three Cliffs Bay Gower Peninsula Glamorgan Wales:
http://www.coolcamping.co.uk/system/...park-large.jpg
(updrafts at some of the cliffs of the Gower are good for hanggliding and a guy set a UK endurance record there some years back)
Old 10-20-2013, 05:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torchwatch
Some years ago while camping on the Gower and waiting for mountainbike parts to be delivered to a shop in Swansea I made my way to Three Cliffs Bay.
The main beach was busy with the bucket and spade brigade so I went off to a quieter spot among the dunes, put on a really brief blue and red string bikini and relaxed in the sunshine.
After a while I was disturbed by a guy about my age (late 20's then) dressed in short shorts and a tee shirt who asked if he could join me. He must have seen me lying between 2 sand dunes in my tiny string bikini as he walked by and decided to stay with me. Laying down his towel beside mine he stripped down to a 1.5" black speedo.
We chatted together about ourselves at first, he said he was a dentist in Swansea on his day off. then we got to talking about our swimsuits, he said that he loved my string bikini and thought it really daring but that he couldn't wear one like that in case one of his patients recognised him on the beach. I said that I liked his black speedos and that i thought it looked good to wear something just briefer than a racing suit.
Looking at each other's swim suits I think we both got a little semi in the sunshine, but we didn't dare going any further as there were people about who might notice.
It felt good look at each other and to talk about our swimsuits, while lying side by side on a warm beach.
Nice. I think its so hot when another guy discusses swimwear
Old 10-20-2013, 09:54 AM

I find it erotic myself when a swimmer/diver/waterpolo player discusses swimwear. Guys will call it "the suit" just to down tone the idea even though the suit the person is wearing is pretty darn skimpy. I had that happen to me at the Rose Bowl Aquatic Center in Pasadena, California.

It seemed as if everybody was out to wear the skimpiest swimwear there. Everybody from the instructors, to young boys to older gentlemen had 1.5" or less bikinis on.

Then they would at times discuss swimwear in the mens locker room or the showers.

Such a turn on!!