Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > General Mens Swim Suit Guy Talk
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-28-2014, 11:53 AM

Default July 4th swimsuits

Like the similar holiday in other nations, July 4th is a big deal in the USA, as we mark another anniversary of our great nation. I love holidays like the 4th, because everyone celebrates. There is no separation of religious beliefs, etc. For those of us in the northern ends of the USA, July 4th is also the mark that the really great part of Summer is here. Beaches, BBQ's and fireworks are the norm. It is a day where you can get up, put your favorite swimsuit on and stay that way all day.

This year, I will be wearing a USA suit from Turbo. Many years back, I started buying a new swimsuit just for each year's July 4th. Last year it was a red white and blue swirled print by Speedo. the year before a patriotic suit by Funky Trunks. My favorite so far, however, was one of my most simple. It was a Tyr suit that was blue in the front, white trim on the sides in a V shape, and then a really cool shade of red across the back. Usually I am a bold print guy, but that suit just looked hot, and it felt great on. I wore it to Ogunquit (Maine) Beach for the day, and I remember that day like it just happened. I felt awesome wearing it, and it really molded around my body in the perfect way. I ran the beach in it, laid out all day and even wore it to watch the fireworks that night. I wore that suit for years, and still have it today, even though it is well worn out now.

I think this year's Turbo might be the same way. I hope it is. If you are going to the beach or lake, what swimsuit are you wearing for the 4th?

STS
Old 06-28-2014, 12:54 PM

Default July 4th swimsuit

STS,

I will be wearing a replica Team USA brief that Speedo made for the Olympics. I always get asked how i got it when I wear it. I tell them I bought from Speedo.
Old 06-28-2014, 01:17 PM

Smile July 4th swimsuit

I just last night ordered a Turbo USA Polo Team suit not even thinking about the 4th. But, That's what I'll be wearing on the 4th.

D67
Old 06-28-2014, 04:46 PM

I will probably stick to my solar as I will be with family. Id like to get a flag suit tho. Are those replicas still available STS ?
Old 06-28-2014, 07:43 PM

Smile Flag suit

Knikon - on the SwimOutlet website, there are 3 or 4 Turbo flag suits to choose from, all of which are really nice.

D67
Old 06-29-2014, 12:36 AM

I could wear the turbo usa suit but geez, 40 dollars at my favorite store, swimoutlet.com
Old 06-29-2014, 02:55 AM

Default stars&stripes

I was going to say Turbo here but logo is wrong shape:
http://37.media.tumblr.com/ce42dc506...y8koo1_500.jpg
Old 06-29-2014, 05:25 AM

Too late lol. I got a flag suit from a local swim shop in venice. The man there makes all of the suits himself (well his family too) and I've been happy with the two other suits I got from him (modest, very comfortable, no front seam, fairly well built, low cost) so I got one there. He also said he'd make me a custom suit if I knew what I wanted. I ended up wearing a black endurance to the beach anyway...
Old 07-01-2014, 07:03 PM

Vuthy Old Glory bikini.

Kinda pricey, but there was Flag Day, now Independence Day, and there'll be Memorial Day and Labor Day.

Gary Majdell suits from Amazon are inexpensive, fit well, and are fun to wear. They may not last as long as more expensive suits but I think they are a good value.

Last edited by Red^^Speedo : 07-01-2014 at 07:05 PM.
Old 07-07-2021, 02:36 PM

I wore my Stars pouch suit from AQUX, different from my usual flat front suits. Asian sizes run small, but I like tight suits.
https://aqux.ocnk.net/product/3046
https://aqux.ocnk.net/product/3140

Last edited by BikenSwim : 08-23-2021 at 07:49 PM.