Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > General Mens Swim Suit Guy Talk
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-14-2021, 08:57 AM

Default Where can I can I get these?

What sort of trunks are these and where can I get some? How are these guys hiding everything or are these photos photoshopped? They don't appear to be simply rolled down. What happens at the back? I think its a hot look but don't know how its done. I have some Mategear swimwear but its still not quite this look - any ideas?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg A.jpg (68.1 KB, 359 views)
File Type: jpg B.jpg (64.7 KB, 167 views)
Old 01-14-2021, 02:24 PM

We've seen these before, always in black, always from the front view and never with a brand logo showing.
I'd suggest they have been custom made for photo shoots.
It doesn't really matter what happens at the back, it could be anything from a thong to a full back but it will show a lot of nether cleavage, half your bum will be showing above the suit, and you will experience tunnelling (a visible passage between the suit and your ass crack) as the suit will sit really low.
If you actually dive, kick turn or swim it this suit it would probably slide down your legs, it is purely for show and only from the front.
I think I could make one if I tried.
Old 01-14-2021, 03:32 PM

Those suits are so low, they just have everything drooping below. I have a comfortable black Neoprene Koala Swim Diver Suit that hides everything below, but the sides have to come higher on my hips so the suit can stay on in the ocean surf. I also have a BBlair thong in Blue.

Last edited by BikenSwim : 03-17-2021 at 06:46 PM.
Old 01-14-2021, 04:16 PM

Hm maybe - here are some not in black. I've got an idea they're wearing girl's bikini bottoms (and have small dicks) - certainly can't find anything like it even on the Asian sites...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg E.jpg (73.4 KB, 117 views)
File Type: jpg F.jpg (61.0 KB, 115 views)
Old 01-14-2021, 07:50 PM

AQUX used to have low-cut flat front suits, here's an old photo from their gallery https://www.aqux.net/gallery?lightbox=dataItem-ipaq9slh
Now they have more pouch suits for the international market.
Old 01-14-2021, 08:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Lewis
What sort of trunks are these and where can I get some? How are these guys hiding everything or are these photos photoshopped? They don't appear to be simply rolled down. What happens at the back? I think its a hot look but don't know how its done. I have some Mategear swimwear but its still not quite this look - any ideas?

If you look carefully, these photos are photoshopped. Try LASC super low cut bikini swimsuits. They have a string and can be worn lap swimming.
Old 01-15-2021, 09:30 AM

I think the LASC and especially the AQUX are the nearest commercially available items, though it doesn't explain the mystery - because I don't think the guys in these photos are the type of guys who'd hunt down such swimwear. And they're more likely to be deterred by peer-pressure into wearing something more conventional. You're right there's a conspicuous lack of logos, but I can't see any photoshopping - again, why would they do that unless the photoshopping and uploading had been done by people other than the model? Attached is my attempt at achieving the look using some Mategears (sorry; wasn't going to shave just for this exercise) - but as I say I don't think this is what has been done in the cases we see elsewhere online.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Z.jpg (50.6 KB, 99 views)
Old 01-16-2021, 11:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Lewis
I think the LASC and especially the AQUX are the nearest commercially available items, though it doesn't explain the mystery - because I don't think the guys in these photos are the type of guys who'd hunt down such swimwear. And they're more likely to be deterred by peer-pressure into wearing something more conventional. You're right there's a conspicuous lack of logos, but I can't see any photoshopping - again, why would they do that unless the photoshopping and uploading had been done by people other than the model? Attached is my attempt at achieving the look using some Mategears (sorry; wasn't going to shave just for this exercise) - but as I say I don't think this is what has been done in the cases we see elsewhere online.
Can I ask about the sizing of mategear? Usually I'm a large but their sizing would indicate I need x-large. Do you find they run small?
Old 01-17-2021, 12:51 AM

I fairly certain those super low suits have been photoshopped. I think that picture of a guy playing volleyball has been posted before, and his suit was a 'regular' sized Speedo-type suit, not the tiny suit in this picture. Also, the water polo player - I have attended numerous water polo matches - and yes, some of the guys wear some extremely small, tight suits. But no polo player would wear something as tiny as that blue suit. Polo is a rough game and that little skimpy suit would be stripped off of him in the first three minutes of the game....
Old 01-17-2021, 12:21 PM

Default On Asian-style swim briefs

The photos may have been photoshopped but I still have been running some experiments to see if it is possible to approximate the look in the photos. Swim briefs sold in Japan often are made with a cut similar to this and have a very low rise as well. And there are knockoff designs commonly made in China from brands such as Seobean and Desmiit that use a similar pattern and fit. In Japan even brands such as Speedo are often cut with a lower rise than we see here in the US and the term “Japanese Speedo” has a special meaning with respect to having a low rise along with narrow sides.

I have frequently thought about the issue as to why low-rise briefs are much more readily available in Asian countries than here in the US, and I have concluded it is because that ultra low-cut designs are favored by a significant number of males there and are part of the style in that part of the world. In particular, American males seem to be quite opposed to and embarrassed about showing any hint of butt crack in the rear of the brief, whereas showing some butt crack because of the ultra low rise of the brief in the rear has to be more commonplace in much of Asia.

US swimmers are certainly aware of the idea of undersizing briefs for competitive events and the amount of undersizing is limited to doing so without leaving any exposed butt crack showing in the rear. Asians seem to have no such hang-ups. Generally, the smaller the waist size, the lower the rise, and the more difficulty a guy will face with an undersized brief in covering his entire butt.

A smaller waist size, say a guy who is nominally a 32” brief but crawling into a 28” brief, the more the brief will have to stretch horizontally to fit his waist. Depending on the specific brief, some materials will be more accommodating to this horizontal stretch than others. As the brief stretches horizontally the narrower the sides will appear to be when the material stretches.

And, of course, the smaller the size the lower the rise, so as the brief stretches that way it is likely to leave pubic hair exposed. So to go for the look in the photos a guy will have to shave himself smooth. It is also quite helpful if the guy has a very athletic body with a perfectly flat tummy.

The experiments I ran this morning were with a couple Asian style briefs in my collection. I have nothing close to the athletic bods in the photos, but by careful placement I was able to get something that from the front was perfectly horizontal and rode very low, exposing quite a lot of my pubic shaved area. But, from the back I had the problem that the brief in that position left maybe the top 1/3 of my butt crack exposed to the sunshine, and the brief seemed to want to fall off of me in the rear as it was hanging so far down in the rear.

I also ran an experiment with a Euro style brief (28 inches) from the US retailer Swimoutlet in a solid color (red). The undersized brief appears to have significantly narrower sides than it does in, say a 32 inch waist. And, in that low but perfectly horizontal position, the setup was showing quite a bit of butt crack in the rear. The sides looked a little wider than the ones in the photo, but close when the brief was positioned that low.

If a guy wants to try and replicate the look in the photos, here is what I would suggest. Get yourself a couple of the Swimoutlet euro briefs maybe 2- or even 4-inches undersized so that you will need to stretch them a lot horizontally simply to get them around your waist. Then use these as daily wear as an underwear replacement. Wash them each night in the shower using just warm water and the material should gradually be more accommodating to the size and shape of your body. Do not be concerned if the briefs are too small to cover your butt crack. If you want this low a look in front then showing some butt crack in the rear is part of the same look as well. I think as you keep wearing the briefs they will gradually start to look more and more like the ones in the photo.

I enjoyed running these experiments using my own body and suits, and I am feeling quite OK this morning. Even if you do not achieve the exact look as seen in the photos, I am sure that you will find the effort you make in the attempt to be most rewarding as well. Above all, have fun wearing your new "underwear."

Sebbie