Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > General Mens Swim Suit Guy Talk
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-06-2022, 01:01 AM

My grandfather usually wore very brief suits and that's who inspired me to wear them, much to the chagrin of my mother!
Old 09-07-2022, 06:24 PM

I bought my first Speedo when I took a 'Beginner's Swimming' class in college. I remember going to a local "Herman's Sporting Goods" store and being VERY nervous about buying one. I think I wanted one because the class instructor wore one, though for the class we were provided these horrible, stiff, scratchy suits or trunks made of something similar to tarpaulin material! I remember fearing the sales clerk might ask me if I was a 'real swimmer' - maybe those Speedos were only for guys on actual teams, but there was no problem buying it, except when the slaeswoman asked "Did you try this on? You can't return it once you've worn it." I lied and said I had tried it on. Thankfully it fit. As swimming became a regular activity for me, I always wore Speedos, TYR, Finals, and one or two other brands. Now I like the Sporti brand sold at Swim Outlet - the "Euro fit" suits. They are very comfortable, come in great colors, and are briefer than the old 3" side suits (they are about 2.25" sides), and are about half the price of Speedo or TYR suits. Welcome to the club of 'Speedo' wearers!
Old 09-08-2022, 04:44 PM

Unquestionably what got me into speedo suits was how I felt about one piece bathing suits. Since I was 4 , females in one piece suits made me both batshit horny, and extremely jealous. The look of the material, the tight fit on the butt and genitals, and the cut that bared the whole leg, only stopping to kinda hide your sexy parts.
2 fold was, "WTF why do I have to wea stupid long shorts????" & neve seeing a speedo in my life at a store just made me want one even more. Then time moved on eBay gave me the chance n I haven't looked back since. I am absolutely so happy to still have a body that looks good enough to wear one in public, and know 90% of the public thinks I look sexy, or just indifferent (without confidence, the indifference would likely be laughter and disgust, this a a key speedo tip!)