Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > General Mens Swim Suit Guy Talk
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-30-2020, 10:18 AM

Default Large Logo Swim Briefs?

Hi everyone, I’m looking to refresh my swim briefs collection this summer and have always loved swim briefs with a large logo on the butt. I’ve been looking for some vintage speedos (preferably in red) with the classic Speedo logo printed across the rear, but not having much joy online. Does anybody know any manufacturers who are making large logo swim breaks this year? Any help much appreciated!
Old 05-31-2020, 01:34 AM

Hmmm...you may not have much luck finding swimsuits with large corporate logos. The folks who make rules about swimwear used for competition (i.e., the briefer Speedo-type suits and jammers) have passed rules that company logos can't be larger than a certain size. Here in the U.S., per NCAA rules, college swimmers may not wear suits where the corporate logo covers more than 2.25 square inches.
Old 05-31-2020, 02:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedoBear76
Hi everyone, I’m looking to refresh my swim briefs collection this summer and have always loved swim briefs with a large logo on the butt. I’ve been looking for some vintage speedos (preferably in red) with the classic Speedo logo printed across the rear, but not having much joy online. Does anybody know any manufacturers who are making large logo swim breaks this year? Any help much appreciated!

Speedo has brought back logo brief and square cut so check speedo.com
Enjoy the suits !
Old 06-01-2020, 01:10 PM

Send a message via Skype™ to Tnline

N2N Basic bikini might be an option for you

https://n2nbodywear.com/collections/...1-basic-bikini
Old 06-01-2020, 02:23 PM

Speedo is making them now with big logos on the back. I have two of them. I was actually wearing my black one yesterday in the pool with the my daughter.
Old 06-01-2020, 09:42 PM

they have them for sale at the Speedo website in several different colors: https://www.speedousa.com/men/mens-c...le-7730212-434

Good luck and have fun.
Old 06-04-2020, 04:39 AM

Talking Large logo Swim Briefs

I may have answered or told this before. I remember a few years ago wearing well fitting Speedos with the SPEEDO logo on the back. They felt very soft and snug, keeping my privates well in place, as one day in the men's swim club with my uncle, He was trying to strip it off me in the shower room area. It was rather tight, wet with me having such an erection in it, He was having a somewhat difficult time getting my bright red Speedo with the rear large SPEEDO logo off my squirming torso. It really tickled, as I saw in the large shower room mirror how much the tight wet swimsuit with the rear SPEEDO label was coming off. He would hug and hold me close while working that red Speedo down getting closer to my erect penis well encased in it. I really liked the large lettered rear brand name logo and seeing it slowly disappearing, as my uncle continued, firmly peeling it down. I wiggled, pouted and tried to stop it from coming off, but of course to no avail, now seeing the outside rear brand name logo disappearing and my full erection will soon unsnugged and bouncing free. Another look into the shower room mirror, i could no longer see the rear SPEEDO label, while my uncle would gently and slowly expose my very excited male privates and eventually have that soft snug, sexy swim suit off me and completely naked with my now bare behind and bouncing male hard on. The SPEEDO label had disappeared under the rolled down polyester material while freeing my still kicking feet from my tangled Speedo. The rear label was a guide for his stripping that soft snug Speedo down and off me before showering after a nice long swim in those very snug bright red rear SPEEDO brand label swim briefs. It really felt so good wearing it, very erotic being stripped off and seeing the rear SPEEDO label disappear before being totally naked and erect.