Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > Story Center
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-12-2013, 12:25 PM

STS

All I can say, is WOW. And your stories always have me looking for more. You leave your audience on the edge of....
Old 01-20-2013, 10:21 PM

Default The setting sun...

“You really should work on that paper,” Joe emphatically suggested as we got back in his condo. The sun was setting relatively early, having not quite reached the Spring equinox. We left the beach as the shadow off the building had cast long over the sand. As alluring as the hot tub on the deck looked, I knew in my head that Joe was right, although my anatomy and my heart was elsewhere. “I’ll run out to the store and get us some dinner while you write,” Joe added.

“But I don’t want to,” I whined, as I walked to my room to get my backpack of books and notes.

“I promised I’d make you stay focused,” Joe replied.

“That you did,” I countered, still in my sweet suit. I tossed my backpack by the bistro table on the balcony and reached for Joe. We embraced in a close hug.

As I put my noted and books out on the table Joe slipped away. He shortly emerged in regular shorts and a polo shirt, waved to me, closed the sliding glass door and slipped out on his shopping expedition. I wrapped my mind around my work, shutting out the rest of the world, but for a few timely rubs. As much as I hated to give up the afternoon, my swimming scholarship was as equally balanced on my academics as it was on my ability in the pool. Within due time my head was in the right place. I made great progress, only occasionally stopping to watch the surf crash onto the beach. The tide was coming back in.

I did not realize how much time had passed as the sliding gals door opened and Joe entered. He came up behind me and rubbed my shoulders. I felt his head lean over mine and his hands slide down over my chest.

“How you doing?” he asked.

“Really good” I replied referring to both my paper and me. “I got way lots done”

“Nice grammar” Joe laughed. “Hopefully you write better than you talk.”

“Not really,” I replied.

“Ready for a break, soon?” Joe asked.

“Yeah, I could use that.” I answered.

“I’ll be right back, then” Joe replied.

I wrapped up what I was writing and packed up my stuff. I stood and looked over the railing down to the pool, which was empty. As I did Joe emerged with a tray of snacks and two wine glasses filled.

“Thought you’d like a treat” he said as he set the tray down on the table. He slipped one of the glassed between two fingers and handed it to me. “Time for my awesome student to relax” he said.

“You are so nice,” I replied. “Thank you.”

As I stood against the railing, Joe stood behind me and wrapped his hands around my waist, holding his own wine glass in one hand. He pressed against me, still in the shorts he wore to the store. I felt a little naked in just my swimsuit. We both looked at the ocean as the darkening sky swallowed the horizon. The warmth of his body and the tightness of his hold made my swimsuit swell against the railing. Having had that raging feeling inside me all day, it took little to get me fully aroused.

“You feel like you could use some time in the hot tub” Joe whispered in my ear. “You’ve been working hard.”

I chuckled at the unintended message of his statement. I was, after all, not just working hard, I was hard. I slid my hand down and adjusted myself, sliding to point more to my right. My bulge now reaching almost to the side of my leg. I turned around to face Joe, who stepped back, checking me out. He smiled, but said nothing.

Joe pulled a table next to the hot tub, placing the snacks on it. He left his wine glass there as he went back in the condo. He returned with the bottle of wine in a marble chilling cylinder. It was so fancy. He refilled both our glasses. While he was gone, I splashed some hot tub water on my suit, and made a few more adjustments to the straining fit.

“Hope you don’t mind,” Joe said as he poured the wine. “Feels like a great night to enjoy the wine.”

“You need to get rid of those shorts,” I said back. “Get on your suit and show off that diver body.”

With that Joe simple shed the shorts exposing the matching suit to mine. He smiled at me as he stood there, his shirt hanging down over his entire suit making him look as if he had nothing on underneath. He then shed the shirt. I hit the jets button on the hot tub and we both climbed in. For the first time, I noticed that Joe’s suit was extremely well filled out and fitting him very snug. We took corner seats in the four person tub, on the same side, facing out over the ocean.

“This feels great,” Joe said as he handed me my wine.

“Yes, it does,” I replied. I took my free hand and slid it against Joe’s leg under the water. He did not flinch or move. Instead, he placed his free hand over mine and we laid our heads back. As we sipped our wine, our hands meandered across each others legs, sometimes venturing very far up to meet our suits. It was driving me wild.

“Good day?” Joe asked

“Absolutely,” I replied. “Perfect day.”

“Not weird hanging around with an old guy?”

“Not at all,”” I answered with sincerity. “Really!”

As we chatted Joe refilled our glasses. I was feeling the effects of the wine, as it made me feel a little looser, both in talk and actions. Joe and I slid closer to each other.

“I love dusk at the beach,” Joe quietly stated, his head back and my hand rubbing up and down his upper leg. “Really peaceful.”

I ventured further on my journey across Joe’s body, sliding over his suit and on his abdomen. He was really aroused, or at least it seemed that way.

“You’re making me feel your age,” Joe whispered to me. “Been a long time.”

Joe slid one leg over mine as he tuned to face me. He kissed my forehead and his hand slid down my body, about making me explode. It was the beginning of mutual exploration as we brought each other to the brink and then backed off, waiting, then doing it again. At one point Joe had me so close I had to sit up on the side of the tub, trying to avoid losing control in the water.

Having tantalized each other to the brink, we opted to move from the tub to the loungers, both of us stressing the fabric of our suits. We laid back, side by side. Joe’s balcony was tucked in, which made it real private if you were back from the rail. The night was warm, and it felt awesome laying tangled together in just our suits. Both of our bodies touching each other in all the right places.

“Oh my,” Joe whispered in my ear as I slid my hand down over his suit. He was amazingly aroused. As I massaged him, he moaned, pushing into my hand. “Oh my…” he said again.

Continue.....
Old 01-24-2013, 10:06 PM
Speedo Member

It just keeps getting better and better.
Old 01-26-2013, 07:32 PM

The older gentleman and the hot young college athlete - together at last! Sweeeeeeet!
Old 01-26-2013, 11:41 PM

Smile

I honestly don't know how you can continue to write this story and keep leaving us more and more. Write more please.
Old 01-27-2013, 11:33 PM

Default Morning alone time....

Writers note: a short chapter....

The sun wasn’t even up yet when my eyes opened the next morning. I was still wearing the swimsuit I had changed into when we both showered after our evening on the balcony. I felt like I was stuffed into it, and I was for usual morning reasons. Under the covers I slipped it off, freeing myself of it’s grip. It was a really cool Nike suit, kind of a crazy orange, red and yellow print. I slid out from the bed, and ventured over to the sliding glass door to check the ocean out. There wasn’t a soul out there, the beach was still very dark. I slipped quietly out the balcony door, totally naked, and leaned against the rail, listening to the ocean. The tide was in, eating up quite a bit of beach. I had never, at least as much as I could recall, ever stood outside this way, with not a stitch on. The morning air was crisp.

I ventured back inside, went to the kitchen, and turned on the coffee pot. “Joe must have cleaned up,” I thought as I looked around. Not an empty glass anywhere left over from the night before. His door was almost closed, just slightly ajar, but not a sound from his room. It was kind of arousing sneaking around the condo with no clothes on. I smiled to myself at the thought.

Back in my room, I could see the light just starting to peek over the edge of the world. Life was coming to the day. I pulled all of my suits out of my bag and laid them out on the bed, deciding which one to wear. Feeling a little daring, I grabbed the white one I had from modeling at the art class. I had never worn that suit outside of the class. The narrow fit and light color made me nervous. I really did, however, like the way it fit and felt on me. I slipped it on, getting a little frisky as it slid up and over my legs and felt it wrap around me. It had a short little two inch seam sewn right between the legs, which I figured out made my package look way more pronounced. I looked at myself in the mirror and decided that I was going to have the courage to wear it. With affirmation, I tied the strings and let them hang out front. I adjusted my look and stood face forward, legs spread about even with my shoulders, and checked myself out in the mirror.

“Awesome,” I though to myself. I turned off the light, opened the door to my room and slipped out to the kitchen to grab a cup of coffee. Joe was still nowhere to be seen, asleep in his room. Coffee in hand, I grabbed my books and went out on the deck to work on my paper and watch the sun rise.

Continue....
Old 01-28-2013, 08:42 PM
Speedo Member

You have no idea how many guys are reading this and wishing we were Joe.
Old 02-11-2013, 09:31 PM

...or how many of us wish we were young and studly enough to be a college swimmer like Ryan....
Old 02-16-2013, 01:50 PM

Default The White Suit Lesson

It was about 8:30am when Joe emerged from the sliding glass door, two coffee cups in hand. A good two hours of work on my paper, I had made lots of progress. Joe was wearing grey shorts and a sweatshirt. He stepped toward the table and set a coffee cup in front of me.

“You must have been up early?” he asked

“Yeah, watched the sunrise and then this,” I said back. “I figured if I was out here I wouldn’t disturb you.”

“Never even heard you,” Joe said back. “Want to get in our morning swim?”

“I do, but I’d also like to do a run on the beach.” I said back as I packed my books and notes up.

“Well, I can wait on the swim, if you wan to run first. We could meet at the pool after your run.”

“Cool” I said as I slid out from my chair and stood up.

“Wow,” Joe said, “really daring suit you have on.”

I blushed a bit. “Yeah, it’s the one I got for that art class modeling. I wasn’t sure if I should wear it.”

“Oh, you should. If anyone should wear that suit, it looks perfect on your swimmer body.”

“Your too funny,” I said back. “You just want to make me excited.”

“Not sure you’d have enough room in that suit,” Joe said back with a grin. “You get pretty big when you get horny” Joe added.

Now I was really blushing. I smiled back at Joe and went in to put my books away. I grabbed my swimming stuff and brought it back out, along with a college swim team T-shirt, which I pulled over my head as I walked back out. The shirt hung down and covered most of my suit.

We agreed to meet in 45 minutes at the lap pool. I slipped on my sandals and headed out the door, wearing my T-shirt and swimsuit. The temp outside was already up in the 70’s, with a clear blue sky. The elevator doors opened and a middle age couple were inside. I stepped in and smiled.

“Good morning,” I said.

“Going to be a great day” the guy said. “Looks like your heading to the beach.”

“Yeah, a morning run and then some laps.”

“Good for you,” the lady said. “You certainly look like your in great shape, are you on the swim team?” pointing to my shirt.

“Yes, I am” I replied.

“Have fun” they both said as the door opened on the lobby floor and they exited. I rode one more down to the pool and beach level.

I dumped my stuff by the lap pool, shed my shirt and sandals, and headed to the beach to run. I normally don’t think anything of wearing swim briefs, even at home to wash the cars and stuff, but this one was so small and tiny I was a little out of place with it. Those thoughts ended as I got on the beach and began running. I ran along the surf, on the hard pack, in the water as the waves came in. Not deep, just up to my ankles. I loved the way the water splashed as I landed, spraying up at my legs. The weather was a bit warmer than I expected, as I felt sweat forming on my chest and starting a trail down to my waist. The run felt awesome, so I cheated and ran out thirty minutes, which would make me late for the swim. Two guys a little older than me were walking back towards me as I ran down the beach. They were holding hands. They really checked me out as I passed by them. We nodded at each other, but said nothing. One of them smiled at me, though as we passed.

At the turnaround, I could feel the front of my suit was wet from my sweat. I looked down ,seeing the outline of the wet part covering about half of the suit. I slipped my had in and pulled out the strings, letting them flop in the wind as I ran back up the beach. I watched the gulls flying in search of food. A few surfers were out in the waves. I slowed a bit to enjoy the aura of running on the beach. As I got closer to the condo building, the same two guys from before were now heading back down the beach. As I approached one of them held out a hand. They were both in shorts, one just regular khaki cargo shorts, the other board shorts.

“Hey,” the one guy said as I approached. I slowed down to a slow jog. “How far did you go,”

“An hour” I said back. “Not too much.”

“You look great. Love that you run in a Speedo” the one said, like most people refer to any brief suit as a Speedo. “Really hot.”

As I passed I turned to run backwards slowly as we talked. They both stopped and turned with me.

“I’m Dan and this is Patrick. We should get together. We’ll be out on the beach later today, about a half mile down”

“I’m Ryan,” I said back. “I’ll try to walk down later.”

I resumed my run. That slow jog had turned on my sweat machine, and I was now soaked. As I approached the condo, I darted deeper into the water and let it soak me all over. I dunked my head under and stood in the waves for a minute. I never gave the white suit a thought about not being good for going in water. In my youthful exuberance I just figured it was a swim suit. I emerged from the water and never even looked, but later would discover that I probably should have. Luckily, the beach was still fairly empty.

Continued in next post....
Old 02-16-2013, 01:51 PM

Default The White Suit Lesson continued....

Joe was well into his laps when I got to the pool. I grabbed my stuff, and the guzzled half the Gatorade I brought down. I put all my swim gear next to the pool edge and I jumped in the lap lane next to Joe. The cool water felt great. Joe swam up and stopped.

“Must have been a great run,” Joe said.

“Yeah, it was.” I said back. I told Joe about running into the two guys. “I think they wanted to pick me up,” I teased him.

“Probably,” Joe said. “They must have thought they were in a wet dream seeing a hot swimmer guy running on the beach almost naked.”

“Keep swimming,” I said back with a smirk.

We both went about our workout, stopping occasionally at the same time. Joe had on a different new suit, one of the other ones he brought. It was blue and green. I would check him out as I passed him on my laps. We swam for about an hour. Joe was at the wall when I was finishing up.

“I’m done,” he said. “Time for breakfast.”

“One more warm down lap” I said. Joe hopped out of the pool as I started my swim. I finished my lap and stood in the water against the wall, stuffing all my gear back in the mesh bag. I then hoisted myself out of the pool. As I bent to stand, it was then that I learned about white lycra in water. The white was almost sheer, and I was totally on display. I could see my entire anatomy through the suit. I froze as I realized I was totally exposed.

“Holy shxx” I said.

“I was wondering if you water tested that suit?” Joe said as he quickly threw me a towel. “White is great dry, but wet it hides nothing. Luckily, you look great, even in a sheer suit.”

“I went in the water after my run,” I said to Joe. I never even looked…. Do you think….”

“Yup,” he said. “You gave everyone a show.” I blushed beet red.

We walked to two loungers in the sun and sat down, the towel still wrapped around me. I cautiously opened the towel as I laid back in the chair to let the sun dry out my suit. At least with the excess water out of it, the sheer look was almost gone. You could still see somewhat through it, but not nearly as much.

“Despite the fact that it shows all when wet,” Joe casually looked over at me, “I really think that suit looks amazing on you.”

“Awe, thanks” I smiled back. We laid in the sun for about thirty minutes, long enough for all to get dried out. As I dried more, I totally unwrapped the towel and laid flat on my back in the chair, letting the sun saturate my whole body. It felt awesome. I was feeling a little restless, so I did some abdominal crunches as I laid there.

“Okay show off,” Joe said after I finished up a third set of crunches. “What do you say we take a walk on the beach, maybe grab some coffee along the way.” Joe stood up as he made the suggestion.

“Good idea,” I replied.

Joe slipped on a pair of dark blue running shorts over his suit. I stood there for a second not sure what to do. I had not brought down any shorts, just my swim team T-shirt.

“Maybe I should run up and get some shorts, first” I said. “I didn’t wear any down.”

“You look fine,” Joe said. “Just take your shirt along in case we stop and grab coffee.”

“I don’t know,” I said back, “You put shorts on. Are you sure this suit is okay?”

“Now that it is dry. I’d wear mine, but I don’t have your body,” Joe replied with a grin. He urged me to not worry about my suit, finally agreeing to just carry his shorts. “Plus your shirt will cover most of it if you need to.“

I finally relented, and agreed. Joe slid back off the blue shorts and we set off down the beach.

“There’s a great little bakery down here, we can swing by there and grab some coffee and they have these amazing baked good,” Joe said as we headed along the surf. “We can sit outside if they have the tables out.”

I reached over and grabbed Joe’s hand. He then took my hand shifting his shorts to his other hand and we walked quietly for a while. As we made our way toward the shops, Joe let my hand go and reached over and gently rubbed my back side. We stopped for a minute and faced the water. I took both hands and placed them on Joe’s hips. We didn’t hug, we just stood there and faced each other. It was a sweet moment.

We both smiled at each other. It was then that I realized that while Joe was holding his shorts, I had both my hands on his hips, and I was wearing just my suit. A brief moment of panic set in. I had left my shirt sitting on the table by the pool with our swimming stuff. We had come too far to simply walk back and really did not want to mess up the moment. I felt a little naked, looked down at myself encased in the tiny white suit. It was both unnerving and arousing at the same time. The sides were not much more than an inch in width and the front was really low cut, barely covering the top of me. “Oh well,” I thought, “it will be fine.” I didn’t say a word to Joe. I just let the journey continue. It was, after all, a beach and I was in a swim suit. A very tiny one, but still a swim suit.

Joe smiled at me as we turned to resume our walk.

“Let’s go grab that coffee and sweets,” Joe said pointing up toward the boardwalk. The little bakery was a small storefront facing the water. The tables were out.

As we got to the door I whispered to Joe “I don’t have my shirt.”

“I noticed that,” he said. “You go sit down at a table and I’ll get our stuff.”

Only one other table was taken. I grabbed the first table and sat down. Joe returned with coffee and two amazing cinnamon bun pastries. They were so awesome. It was the perfect decadent sweet start to another amazing day.