Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > General Mens Swim Suit Guy Talk
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-04-2017, 07:37 PM
Speedo Member

Default Opinions on Muscleskins?

I was wondering if anyone on this board has experience with Suits from Muscleskins. I was considering getting one made but one thing I was unsure about was that all of their seats have a back seam. If anyone here owns a Muscleskins suit with a seat: is the back seam terribly noticeable? Does it bother you? Overall how do you like them? Are they comfortable?
Old 10-04-2017, 09:38 PM

Does this help ?
https://www.muscleskins.com/

Many brands have rear seams and are usually a sign of quality. You have nothing to worry about by having a rear seam.
Some Japanese styles even have a mesh built into the rear seam, the mesh is so narrow as not to allow a view inside but let any trapped water out.

Last edited by Torchwatch : 10-04-2017 at 09:42 PM.
Old 10-04-2017, 10:22 PM

While I usually only buy their thongs, I do have one suit with the rio back, and never had an issue with the seam. I have other suits with rear seams as well, and they don't bother me. I think it's more a matter of personal preference than anything else when it comes to the seams
Old 10-04-2017, 10:58 PM

I like the rear seam. I don’t wear these for swimming, but more for intimate and erotic fun. If you get the fuller back, Rio or above, the rear seam is actually great feeling. Makes the front fit tighter, in my opinion.
Old 10-05-2017, 12:01 AM
Speedo Member

I've actually tried to have two swimsuits made by a local seamstress but ended up being a total disaster. I had been looking to get a suit with a particular kind of cut and seat but cannot seem to find what I'm looking for. I actually just posted a new thread about that. It seems that Muscleskins is the only one that can [i]possibly[i/] do it for me. Ideally I wanted it without the seam on the back, but I'd probably just have to settle for the time being.
Old 10-05-2017, 02:48 PM

Send an E-mail to Jupiter, who operates Muscleskins. If he can make you a suit with the back you want, he certainly will. My experience is that he does whatever he can to accommodate his clients and their requirements.
Old 10-06-2017, 03:00 AM
Speedo Member

Muscleskins have become my go-to swim trunks. The rear seam has never bothered me. I like that Muscleskins trunks can be ordered without tags, which is great for anyone with sensitive skin.

The trunks are comfortable, durable while having an excellent feel and fit, plus they look fantastic. The proprietor does a great job in both quality and timeliness of delivery. I recommend them with confidence.
Old 10-25-2017, 11:17 AM

I bought a Muscleskins torpedo suit years ago. It was more of a novelty than for use as everyday swimwear. I wore it tanning in my backyard a few times and my wife just gave me a look and said "No." Too be fair, it was a light blue color so it was semi-transparent and the torpedo bulge was obscene if I wore it in public. I still enjoyed wearing it in private though.