Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > General Mens Swim Suit Guy Talk
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-11-2015, 02:48 AM

Smile

swam laps in my seobean today. has maybe 1 inch side if not a little less. love it. no complaints ever at my local ymca
Old 06-11-2015, 06:04 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to Nauti Rogue

Last weekend, my wife and I went to Kemil Beach in the Indiana Dunes National Lakeshore on Lake Michigan to lay out. Kemil Beach tends to be minimal swimwear-friendly, but we each took a couple of suits of varying levels of (in)decency just in case we needed to go a little more conservative.

She started out in a blue Wicked Weasel Mega Mesh bikini. It's not a thong, but it's revealing in other ways!

I started out in a navy blue N2N swim thong. I have worn a thong on Jamaican beaches, but never here at home. This was a first time for me, but there were no worries. Of course, I got some looks, but just as there have been gawkers when my wife has gone topless on this beach, we have never had any negative comments/experiences on this beach.

Later, she started to feel a little over-exposed in the Mega Mesh, so she changed into something more comfortable...

After spending about 2 hours laying out in my swim thong, I decided that I didn't want to completely get rid of my MATEgear tanline, so I changed into an Extremely Sexy Mini Bikini with the ultra low style.

Last edited by Nauti Rogue : 06-11-2015 at 06:49 PM.
Old 06-11-2015, 06:13 PM

The site limits to 4 pics per post, so here are some more from last weekend.

Old 06-11-2015, 06:14 PM

Old 06-11-2015, 06:16 PM

Old 06-12-2015, 10:47 PM

Talking Gotta be briefs

I had an interesting experience today. Visiting my daughter and her family this weekend - they've got a pool in their development so I was planning to swim my usual. My daughter has two sons who are on a swim team and they wear jammers, not briefs. She mentioned a while back when my wife told her I wear speedos that they are so revealing. It seemed to me that she would be uncomfortable if I wore speedos so I wore a Euro Sporti under a Tactics boxer type suit that has a very short inseam, an elastic waist, and a belt going around the waist. Getting in the water, the suit ballooned and the first time I pushed off the wall, the suit came way down below the top of the Sporti which itself is very low cut. So, I had no choice but to take off the Tactics suit and swim my 18 laps in the red Sporti. However, my intentions were good. So that's what I did in my speedo today.

D67

Last edited by Dooley67 : 06-12-2015 at 10:50 PM.
Old 06-12-2015, 11:36 PM

I actually cut my lawn today in my speedo! Felt great too!
Oh…nice pics Nauti!! Thanks for sharing
Old 06-12-2015, 11:45 PM
Speedo Member

Laid out on the beach today with my "peace" USA turbos in highlands NJ. Did. Some boogie boarding and lots of relaxation!

I'll post pics later
Old 06-12-2015, 11:45 PM
Speedo Member

Laid out on the beach today with my "peace" USA turbos in highlands NJ. Did. Some boogie boarding and lots of relaxation!

I'll post pics later
Old 06-13-2015, 09:33 AM

Default Pool meeting

Went lap swimming at a pool where I am visiting for my Godson's graduation. I had the whole pool to myself. I was wearing a California Republic emblem Hard Core Swim brief (2 inch sides, white background). About half way through my swim a guy took the lane next to me. He had on a Nike black with medium blue splice brief. He was about my same age and had a great body and looked hot. We swam at about the same pace, every once in a while we "raced" each other. I really wanted to meet him, but we were both into our swims. He was lean, his chest was hair free, as were his smooth legs. I was a several laps away from being done when I saw him leaving the pool. "Damn," I thought. I finished my swim and got out, probably ten minutes after he left. To my surprise, he was sitting on the bench near the pool. We ended up showing off our suits to each other and talking about swimming. He had never seen a Hard Core Swim brief and really liked it, so I told him where to get one and showed him a few of my Turbo and another HC I had in my swim bag (I always have spare suits). It was a nice end to my swim.