Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > Story Center
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-28-2014, 01:46 PM
Speedo Member

Default Getting Water Safety Certified

Getting Red Cross certified was necessary to becoming a lifeguard at the local public pools, which I had done for he two prior summers. Become WSI certified enabled you to teach and certify others. My love for all things water - swim team, water polo, lifeguarding, being in the sun was well established.

It was December, senior year in high school. All the tough academics were over, Swim team was wrapped for the year, college applications done...it was basically 'what can I do to make the end of this year interesting?'. I had heard a class was offered at a well known University about 45 minutes drive from home. I had just turned 18, and the thought that I had a chance to hang out at a university one night for the next 8 weeks had a lot of appeal. In addition to branching out from high school culture, it would be a window into what to expect at college. I applied, was accepted, and headed to my first Thursday night class.

This is well before GPS, so navigating to the right place was not easy, but finally I arrived at the large swim complex, got registered, and found myself in the bleachers with 18 others, 2/3 guys, and what appeared to be from my age up to maybe 30.

After orientation, we were directed to locker rooms to change and get ready for in pool training. After three years of swim team, being in a strange locker room with other naked guys was not a foreign feeling. Different however was being with guys in speedos who were older than me. Now, having just finished the swim season, I was in pretty good shape 5'11' and 145, but there was a difference between this 'late teenage' body and some of the semi-adults. We were all directed back in the bleachers, and to some degree, everyone was checking each other out, while mostly paying attention.

I'll admit to noticing one guy in particular. A mop of dark curly hair, big dark eyes, and probably 6'1. Smallish shoulders - definitely not a swimmer, but attractive.

A lot of the activities are rescuer/rescuee. That is one pretending they're in distress, and the other approaching the victim, and manipulating them in a way that enables them to take control and get them to safety. Naturally this requires a lot of body contact - and doing that with a complete stranger was both foreign and a bit exciting.
Old 12-28-2014, 06:14 PM
Speedo Member

The instructor left it up to us to pair off. A very cute girl looked my way - great body with large boobs. Our eyes locked, I guess each waiting for the other to ask, but just at that moment, I heard what sounded like a British or Australian accent and a tap on the shoulder, and it was the guy with the dark curls asking if I'd work with him. I blurted out 'sure', probably too fast. And in my excitement, confusion, whatever, asked 'where are you from?'. "Melbourne" 'What are you doing here?' "Going to the Uni - pre-med, on scholarship". Ok then. We hopped in the pool. I was wearing my forest green speedo with white side panels. Very worn out from the swim season, but fit perfectly. Sean was in a solid navy blue speedo...loose, but given the narrowness of his hips, fit fine. What I couldn't help noticing was his package. My conclusion is that the suit size was picked to handle the package, not necessarily based on waist size. His dick was pointed down, and the outline of a very large cut head couldn't be missed. I also noticed his feet were significantly longer than mine.

We hopped into the water. First test was easy. An entire length underwater. Easy. I could almost do two. Same for Sean. His mop of curls went straight in the water, and would spring back to life when he got out and the water dripped off. Next was the cross body rescue. Assuming someone was in the water and in trouble, the best way to bring them to shore is on their back, with you behind them. First you take their chin in the palm of your hand and start to scissors kick back, using your elbow as leverage to keep their back up. The other option is to 'cross body', where you take your arm, and while behind them, drape it across and down their chest to the waist, use your own hips to bring their body up, and scissors kick. If you got tired, you could also revert to the 'chin hold' and lay on your back and frog kick...but that has you in the situation where almost all your body is touching the back of theirs.

I agreed to go first. It was then I was thankful for his tall lanky build (not a lot of weight to drag around). On the other hand, having my arm between those two boobs would have been fine as well. We tried the chin. Then cross body. Their job was to be entirely limp, so you had to do all the work. I put my arm across his body, and pressed my hips to his, and was surprised how erotic it felt. Understandable in that I had never been in full body contact with another guy I guess. He seemed completely at ease. Our heads were so close, I could have whispered in his ear. Several laps later, it was his turn.

'I don't think I had exactly noticed how large your chest and arms are' Sean offered. 'Are you a swimmer?' "guessed right on that". "man you're fit, I don't have nearly as many muscles". He did the chin grasp, and then cross body. I forced myself to 'relax'. "if you don't mind, I'm going to try the chin and frog kick" "try whatever you want". What I didn't realize is this action had our bodies bumping into each other. More specifically, his package against my ass. Though not sure, it seemed he might be getting aroused. Nah, not a chance I thought, this guy is totally straight...it's probably a hip bone. We were both spent, the exercise was over, and time to end the class. Everyone hopped out. I couldn't help but turn my head back and glance as he got out. Among the great things about nylon speedos is that unlike lycra, they cling tightly to your body until you let air into the waistband...so everything is perfectly outlined. The guy was hung.

We headed into the group showers...everyone drops their speedos, rinses them off, and then dresses up. I deliberately picked a shower a the end and told myself not to look at his body. While turning off the water however, I turned around, faced him a few shower heads away, and he had clearly been staring at me, jerked quickly as if 'caught.'

We did our 'see you next week's', and I headed home. He walked back on campus
Old 12-30-2014, 03:19 PM
Speedo Member

By mid week, I was excited about the class - and seeing Sean again. Would we automatically partner? Hopefully so. In addition to his attractiveness, his lanky build made manipulating (and 'towing' him) in the water relatively easy.

In anticipation (step up my game?) I decided to go buy a new speedo at the sporting goods store. Size 30 options were many. I grabbed 5 or six and tried them all on. In my mind, the reasons were more because they all felt great and I enjoyed the thrill of pulling them on and adjusting myself more than even deciding on what color & pattern. It had never occurred to me that solid suits 'show more' than pattern, and being a bit on the modest side, opted for a vertical black and yellow striped one. By the time I settled on that, I was fully aroused, and frankly couldn't wait to go home, more carefully examine myself in the mirror and jerk off. As in the past, I learned that nylon speedos needed a break in period to form to your body, so I wore it all day and night leading up to Thursday night's class.

It was snowing, traffic was messy, but got to the Uni on time, changed, got to the bleachers, and there was the cute girl. We exchanged smiles, and class began.
Where was Sean? Bummer. Sure enough we were going to pair off again, and 'cute girl' (Nancy) asked if I'd partner. There was no way not to say yes, and in that she was beautiful, it wasn't going to be any hardship. We hopped into the pool and who walks onto the deck but Sean. (I'll spare you the American recollection of Aussie expressions and speaking mannerisms), but he was apologetic while being very 'laid back' Australian. 'Still not used to snow, couldn't ride my bike from the apartment, had to jog...sorry coach'. He did a quick scan, and saw I was already in the pool with Nancy. Was there a slight look of disappointment? Couldn't tell. We mostly went through the same exercises as the prior lesson. For all men go through to get to touch a woman's body, it was amazing to be in a situation where I was grabbing her hips under the water, putting my arm across her chest between her boobs and able to press my body against hers all in the name of 'learning'. It was hard to tell if she was interested, but commenting on my 'nice new suit' was a clue. 'you must be a swimmer because you've got the shoulders and arms, and the cute butt that comes along with it'. Wow, that was almost awkward. As with Sean, it was hard for me to do the 'chin tow' where my body was behind and below hers and rubbing constantly without popping a boner. And I did. Tucked down wasn't going to work either, so I furtively straightened it out and worried about how to get out of the pool gracefully later. "you're a great partner in the water, thanks for doing this with me." "uhh...no problem." It was time to get out. I stalled to let the blood flow subside, and adjusted my dick so at least it was sideways. Sean was already in the bleachers, and he was watching my exit out of the water. Nylon clinging to my body. I looked - not specifically at him - but any and all - being self conscious about being mostly aroused. He had a big smirk on his face.

Class ended, & we headed off to the showers. "hey mate, sorry I was late today" I tried to be nonchalant and show no disappointment, though clearly I was. "I had hoped to partner with you again, but from the look of your dick, seems you were having a fine time with that girl." I was dying. "Well, she's nice...and pretty." I was still amazed by his body. Not that muscled, but tall. His dick swung as he walked, with that big knob bouncing off his legs. He was aware he had a good tool....or had learned to be comfortable with it. We changed. He into ripped jeans, t-shirt and double sweatshirt, and headed toward the exit.

'You want a ride to your apartment rather than walking in the snow?' 'Mate, that would be spectacular. Thanks. I also would love to have you for up for a beer or a smoke if you'd like'. We hopped into my car and headed to his apartment. College was next year, so it seemed 'grown up' and pretty exciting to go to a college apartment. And instead of sneaking a beer (or a joint) actually be casually offered one.
Old 12-30-2014, 09:58 PM

Great story! I really like your writing style. Thanks for all your hard work!
Old 12-31-2014, 02:02 PM
Speedo Member

By the time I drove to his apartment, the snow was coming down in heavy flakes, blanketing everything, but given the temperature was just a bit below freezing, the sidewalks were slushy. We hopped out of the car and made a dash for his building, me following him. Just a few steps out, his feet slid, and he tumbled to the ground, cold and soaked. "No snow in Australia...still getting used to this stuff.' I extended an arm, helped him and got a 'thanks mate.' His apartment was a 'quad'. Four separate rooms each with it's own bath and small sitting area, connected to a central den-like room and kitchen. "I've got to get out of these clothes and get warm and dry. Make yourself comfortable, it won't take but a couple of minutes." He peeled his clothes off right in front of me, and headed into the shower. "feel free to look around." Curious about the life of a college guy, I thought I would. Massive amounts of books, more than a few empty beer cans, a few ashtrays with what appeared to be spent joints, a nice double bed with an Aussie flag blanket. Two pillows. I wondered how often both got used.

To the left of his desk was an easel, with a stack of sketches. I started flipping through them. They were nudes, a combination of males and females, with the subject in various prone positions. It was 'neck down' only. In a few, the subject had their hand modestly draped over their privates. The guys (was it just one guy?) was obviously more comfortable, as his hands were up and joined behind his head. Just then, the shower stopped and a voice broke the silence 'what do you think?' I couldn't tell whether or not to be embarrassed. "They're nice, do you collect these?" "No, I draw them...and two of them are of me." Wow, that's self-confident I thought. "I'm an art minor...yes, pre-med and art are an odd combination, but studying the human form is fascinating, and it's a great break from being buried in books." The male subject in the last sketch appeared to be somewhat aroused. 'Well is this one you?' He laughed "yup...can't remember exactly what I was thinking that day, but what happens happens when you're a still life model. You know, you could be a model for that art class. You have such great upper body definition, and with those swimmer's abs it would be a challenge to get it right. It's a great way to make some spending money. "I'm not sure I'm ready to get naked in front of a bunch of people." "you Americans are funny - so liberal on some issues and such prudes - like nudity, sex and drugs. How can you be a swimmer and race in a suit that's essentially nothing and worry about being in an art class.?" Good point, I thought. "So how much does it pay?" "It's $40 an hour, cash, and let's be honest, you don't lift a finger. Usually they need you for two 5 hour sessions." OK, now he was talking. "You really think I could do it?" "I've seen you nude, trust me, they'd be delighted to have you...and it's actually a bit of a turn on once you get into it. For the first two sessions I wore a Speedo, and when I got comfortable, finally just peeled it off. You can work up to 'full exposure.' A lot was racing through my head. Would I have the balls to do it? What an easy way to make some spending money. He sure seemed to have observed me naked carefully.

He didn't bother with underwear, slid on a pair of sweat pants, white gym socks and a T and then sweatshirt. "Well, what's it going to be...a joint or a beer?"
Truth is I had only smoked once - and only briefly - before. "Well, being a jock, I've never done much of either, but (thinking about driving home), how about a joint?" "OK, but you've got to be careful, cuz this stuff packs a punch." He lit it up, took a deep inhale and passed it. Predictably I took too much in and coughed like mad, embarrassed. "Here, let me help you with the dosing" It's called 'Aussie inhaling'. He took another drag, and with his lips still closed, motioned for me to come closer. Putting his lips on mine, he exhaled into my mouth and lungs. WTF??? I tried to stay cool. It wasn't erotic, but certainly not expected. He was right though. The smoke was cooler. I had pulled my head back and kept my lips locked, and he then said 'OK, time to give it back.' So I did. We did this a few times and I was wasted in short order, light-headed and starting to think just about everything was amusing. "I hope you don't mind that I did that...most Americans are less used to doing it...and you guys here are so overly paranoid about being called gay, I get it's a different experience." "No, it was fine actually." Actually I thought...It was cool having is whisker stubble against my face, and get to look into is sky blue eyes so closely. Ok, maybe I was the weird one. But he made a point of 'gay paranoia', so he must be straight as I expected. Naturally we got hungry and he suggested ordering a pizza. By now the snow was piling deep. "You'd better not for me, I need to head home." "you're crazy to drive in this stuff." I knew he was right. I called home and told my dad that I was camping out on the floor and would be home in the morning.

OK, at least now I could relax. I was flopped into a bean bag 'chair' as was he, both half sprawled out on the floor. If this was college life, it seemed pretty cool.

"So tell me about that new speedo this week" Ok, interesting, he noticed. "Well, the green one is pretty old, and yours seemed all new, so I think I bought it so you wouldn't think I was some kind of slob." He laughed. "Well, that wouldn't be a problem, but if you wanted a new speedo, I've got a ton, it's all we wear at home to the beach. He went over to a drawer, opened it, scooped up a handful of suits and tossed them to me. "Here, pick a couple you want." There seemed to be every color and pattern. "I dunno." "Want me to pick some for you?" "Sure" "Well, this one would look great...this one too...and this one. But you must try them on for me to make sure they fit." As I said, he was taller than me - but slender...I suspected his suit size might be smaller than I'd pick. I picked up the suits, got up and was headed to the bathroom to try them on. "where are you going, drop your pants and do it here." My biggest fear was quickly realized. Trying on a new suit was always arousing for me particularly one maybe a size smaller than I'd have chosen...and here I was trying on one from someone I thought was very good looking and sitting right there. "Yup, that one is a keeper. It's yours. Let's see the yellow one. Even better! Now try that Aussie flag suit." By now, I had a hard on.

"Uhhh, sorry about that, it always happens when I try these things on." He leaned back in the bean bag chair laughing 'no big deal, it happens to all of us'....but that 'lean back' revealed I wasn't the only one with a boner. He asked me to just keep that last suit on, and tossed me a pair of sweatpants for over. "OK, question. I know how I got this boner. Looks like you popped one also." "Well, don't take this the wrong way, but you've got an amazing body - I mean really amazing, and I'm an artist and appreciate beautiful things. Your dick is beautiful, and for someone who's not that large, you've got a great set of balls. I'd love to sketch them." "Well, sometime down the road you might have that opportunity. Are you sure you want to give me these suits? Honest, I can afford my own." "It would actually please me if you wore my suits." Hmmm, that could be either graciousness or something else. I asked if he had a girlfriend "yes, but very casual", and how he found life in America. "Everyone says Australia is a lot like the U.S., or at least like California...I love it here, but it's taking me time to get used to the culture. As I said, you Americans are very funny about sex."

It was getting late, I actually nodded off, splayed across the beanbag chair. All I remember is at one point, Sean put a blanket across me, and tousled my hair, and evidently crawled in bed. At 3:15, I needed to get up and pee, and had the typical huge mid-night boner...I was also freezing on the floor. Went into the bathroom, returned, and heard his voice. "Grab your blanket and lay down here...there's room." Wait, was Sean asking me to go to bed with him? "Mate, I'm not hitting on you, just offering you a more comfortable place to sleep." Uhh, I was embarrassed to even have suspected it - and worried I had offended him. I crawled inside, still with sweatpants on and his speedo on underneath, thought the suit was not successfully containing my hard on. I was on my side facing away from him, and he moved closer and commented I was freezing. "you need some warmth". He got close, and I tried to be comfortable with it. He draped his arm across my chest, I could feel his curls against the back of my neck, and before long I could hear he had dozed back off.

Daylight broke into the room. The snow had stopped. He was on his back, and I was laying on my side facing him with my hand on his stomach. WTF happened last night I wondered? Coming out of my 'stoned haze', I reconstructed the evening, and rifling through what I could remember, was trying to sort out if all of it was weird or not. "G'morning sunshine" he offered. "uhh, yeah...I don't even remember...how did I end up in your bed?" "o, you were begging to make out with me in the middle of the night and I gave in." "no fucking way!" "you're right. You were freezing on the floor and I encouraged you to 'get over it' and get warm."

I got dressed, headed out, and thanked him, and told him I looked forward to seeing him next week. "Any chance you want to hit the pool on Sunday and practice our moves?" "How about if I call you?" The thought excited me...and of course I'd wear one of his suits 'just for his pleasure.'

Last edited by raymcc : 12-31-2014 at 03:03 PM.
Old 01-01-2015, 09:27 PM
Speedo Member

I had the three speedos he gifted to me, and got aroused having them, and taking them out and looking at them. Part of it was imagining him in them, and when I tried them on, another big part was knowing my dick was exactly where his had been. Sharing a room with my older brother, it was a bit tricky, so there were trips to the bathroom, where I'd try on on, inevitably get aroused as tried my dick in different positions, and end up jerking off. Of the three, it was the Australian flag suit that really did it, as it was cut a bit smaller, and of course, reminded me most of Sean. I think I was developing an 'older guy crush.'

We decided to met on Sunday afternoon at the pool. While it was surely (on my part) an excuse to be with him, I was also motivated to pass this class with flying colors. I drove to his apartment, where he was waiting out front. We exchanged the 'great to see you's' and headed to the pool. There were 10 lifesaving procedures to practice. We decided to go through each. First five as me being the rescuer...and second five he'd lead. I had put on the Aussie speedo on and thrown jeans on top. He had to change. I tried not to look but not very successfully...and he noticed me looking. His long lanky body and tight small ass looked amazing, and though he had a hard on the other night in his sweat pants, I imagined how it would look fully erect, given it's length flaccid.

A swimmer who is drowning - or in serious trouble, tends to thrash in the water. Key for the rescuer is to get and maintain control, which requires strength and the ability to move fast. Sometimes there's also an element of surprise. It's not unusual for a drowning victim to put the rescuer in danger by grabbing them. One key move is for the rescuer to dive under the water, grab both of the swimmer's ankles (for control and to avoid being kicked, turn them so they're facing away from you and then 'lock them in place from behind with the cross body arm. Working my way up his legs, to the point where my face was nearly touching his speedo clad ass had me going crazy. The only way he wouldn't know I had a hard on is if I swam on my side, with the right side of my hip against his back side. While that worked (my dick was under water, and he didn't feel it) it was a huge turn on. We swam over to the side to catch a breather. 'Truth or dare?' he asked. "Uhh, go ahead" I said. 'You're in my speedo, we have a lot of body contact...does this turn you on?' "Can I take the 5th?" He wondered: 'what does that mean?' "In the states, you 'take the fifth' if you refuse to admit to incriminating evidence.' The pool was mostly empty. At that moment, we were both facing the edge of the pool, hanging our arms out over the deck.
Sean lowered one arm, slid it over the front of my suit and said 'guilty as charged. I'm holding the evidence.' I could feel all the juices in my body raging. If he didn't take his hand off me...or worse, stroke me a few times, it was all over.

Me: "O shit. I'm sorry. I love chicks, I've never experienced this before, but yes, it is a turn on." His response: 'turn about is fair play' "What do you mean?" I asked. "go ahead...you know you want to, and no one is watching." 'Seriously?" He continued: "Who cares, why not, we're two normal guys." I was both nervous and excited. I was being asked to feel his dick. I casually dropped my arm into the pool, gently guided it down his stomach. The very large head of his long dick was actually popped up out of the front of his nylon blue suit. I rubbed my hand up and down a few times, and he let out a gentle moan. "please finish me". WTF??? It only took a few gentle rubs, and I could feel his whole body tense....and then relax. We hung by the side of the pool for a few minutes, my body relaxed, and he was able to tuck things away. We finished our exercises and headed to the locker room. My head was spinning. I had never touched a guy before - never wanted to, but all I could think about was his dick, and the fact I had made him cum. We showered and walked out. Me in silence.
"hey mate, you ok?" "Sure I said. Well, confused I guess." We got in the car, headed back to his apartment and he said 'why don't you come up?" 'I've got to get home in time for dinner' "Fine" Sean said, "I figure that gives us 45 minutes together."

He closed the door to his apartment. "Look, I feel the same way." Me: "Seriously?" "Yup...I've got a regular girlfriend, our sex life is great, but there is something about you that seriously turns me on. I'm sorry if this all freaks you out." "I'm not freaked out." He handed me a beer, which seemed a good idea. Within a few minutes I could feel the gentle buzz. He got up and locked the door.
"Come here, I owe you something." I stood up. He pulled the sweatshirt over my head, unbuckled my jeans and dropped them to the floor. It was just me in his speedo. I was too nervous to be aroused. "Can I?" he asked "Can you what?" "you know...return the favor. But I won't rush." Not waiting for an answer, he cupped my balls through the suit and began tracing the outline of my dick through the nylon. It wasn't long before I was hard, and he ran his fingertip along the vein on the underside of my cock. He gently untied the suit, and pulled it down my hips. "let me take a good look." Laughing he added "remember, I'm going to be a Dr...this is for medical purposes only, but from the looks of things you have a grade A, beautiful dick. Now it was his bare hands on my dick, with just the right amount of pressure. "you need to stop" "Why?" he asked. "Because I'm going to make a big mess." "just let me know when." He started stroking more quickly "OK, now." To my surprise, he put his mouth over the head of my dick, and swallowed the entire shot. My knees were weak, he licked off the remaining drips of cum. "OK" I said. He slowly pulled the speedo back up, and seemed to enjoy putting his hands around back so it went over my arse. He tied the strings and pulled my jeans up and zipped the front. Sean got up, looked into my eyes and said 'that was perfect, thank you.' I looked at my watch...only had 10 minutes before I had to leave. "let's just lay down in the beanbag chair and relax.' he offered. We did, on our sides, with him behind me, our full bodies touching. Wait, is he erect? I rolled over, boldly put my hand 'there' and it was confirmed. "Again?" "Hey mate, this is your fault." I unzipped him, pulled his pants down, slowly pulled his boxer brief down, and saw his amazing cock. It had to be 8 inches, and the head was as it had looked in the shower...big. "Sean, that's not a dick, it's a weapon." He laughed. "Yeah, for a skinny guy, I guess I lucked out." I wasn't even sure how to give a blowjob, but just imitated what a few of the high school girls did to me. He was getting close to climax, his balls up tight. I licked his shaft, sucked a bit on the head, and finished him off with a few strokes of my left hand. He shot warm pools up his abdomen and chest. "That was amazing." "OK, i'm almost late...hate to do this and run, but I've got to get home. Don't move, I'll just leave." I dashed out to my car and headed home. This was Sunday. Next class....Thursday. I honestly was having trouble believing this wasn't a dream.

During that week, I wore a different one of Sean's three speedos each night. The Aussie flag was my favorite, but they were all tighter than my size, and I liked the sense of tightness & the smoothness of the nylon. I jacked off each night. Sometimes just because I was wearing it and was aroused. Sometimes because I thought about what we had done together. I got to wondering. Speedos always seemed to arouse me. Was that normal? Was Sean as turned on by me in a speedo as I was by seeing him in one?

The effect he had on me was a very new experience. Not to say that I hadn't admired other guys in speedos, but that was 'admiration' vs attraction. I also liked that girls liked seeing me in a speedo. Hearing "your butt looks great" was not unusual. I had always thought it was a bit too round. Sean's was amazing. Very small & compact.
All his 'weight' was distributed 'up front'. I was 'average'.

Last edited by raymcc : 01-02-2015 at 04:21 AM.
Old 01-02-2015, 02:02 PM
Speedo Member

It was Tuesday around 4pm when my phone indicated an incoming call from Sean. "Hey mate, how you doin? I'll see you on Thurs, but just came across two tickets for a concert on campus Friday night at the rec center, should be a blast, want to go?" I had a date on Sat, but thought Friday sounded like great fun. "sure". "Well, it might be late, and maybe you want to plan to spend the night so we can have a few beers or a smoke." I told my parents, and got the clearance.

On Thursday I headed to the class. Part of me wanted to show up late just to see how Nancy and Sean would handle it. I wore the yellow speedo. First time in public. Walking towards my seat in the bleachers, Nancy commented...'nice new suit, you're getting a speedo wardrobe!' "yeah, well, it gets boring otherwise"
"Well" she said "I wouldn't get bored if you wore the same suit every day." Sean dashed through the door, bounded up the bleachers and planted himself next to me, also saying 'hi' to Nancy. "Sorry Nancy, I've got dibs on him today...that is unless you two have already made other arrangements." (we hadn't). "Uhh, no, but I had hoped to have him as my partner." she said.

We hopped in the water and ran through what was becoming successively more challenging exercises. My strength and endurance from the swimming season proved an advantage. Sean was struggling, it was obvious, and in small ways I tried to help him without being patronizing or having the instructor notice. A few flutter kicks under the water to help propel him. Struggling with less force. It was obvious to Sean 'you're in such better shape, thanks for helping me out.' He was a good guy, I was happy to.

We popped out of the pool. Fortunately I was so busy helping him that the contact wasn't 'stimulating'. However, it was the first time I was in a suit that was light colored, and when looking down, realized it was largely see through. I quickly pulled the suit away from my body, letting air. But from the stares (was I being too self conscious?) others seemed to notice. Nancy laughed 'well, you look great in that suit...and even better through the suit! Did you know it was so revealing when you bought it?' "No, hadn't a clue. Seems I'll be wearing it under shorts from now on."

Sean thought this was hilarious. "of course I knew it was a bit revealing. Why do you think I gave it to you?" "you fucker" I laughed back. "Thanks for showing my junk to everyone here." "My pleasure mate". We finished, headed to the locker room, and he asked if he could have a ride back to his apartment. "no problem". Him: "hey, about tomorrow night. Do me a favor. Wear you black and yellow striped suit under your jeans." it seemed an odd request...or a signal he had plans in addition to the concert? "C'mon over to my apartment around 7. My roomies are going to. You can meet them and we'll head over together." Sounded like a good plan.

On Friday, I put the black and yellow striped suit on, and got hard at the thought of the night ahead. Jeans, shirt and sweatshirt, with a light jacket. Knocked on Sean's door and could hear some male laughter inside. I went in and there were two other guys. One, a short, slightly chubby guy. The other very much a gymnast type - good guess, he was. On the varsity team, and built like a rock. We said our hellos, and 'gymnast guy' asked if I was the guy Sean like to hang out in speedos with. I tried to contain my shock. What did he mean? Sean jumped in "you gymnasts are up tight. You'd rather have us swimming in baggy board shorts? have you ever even tried a speedo on?"
"No effing way" he responded. The short chubby guy said he'd meet us at the concert and left. With the concert not beginning for an hour, we had some time to kill. Gymnast guy (Bill), started razzing us again about about speedos. Sean "you're protesting too much. I think you'd better try one on." With that he went in the drawer and threw a solid red suit to Bill. "put up or shut up." Bill 'bit'. I was stoned and couldn't believe it. He took off his shirt to reveal huge muscles. Sean urged "keep going". He dropped his pants and was just standing there in his boxers. "Keep going". He dropped his shorts and was now standing near us completely naked, looking every bit the Greek statue. Perfect everywhere. Sean threw the suit to him. Bill pulled it up his legs, but it was at least two sizes too small. Barely covered his crack, and his package was absolutely jammed inside. "how do you guys wear this without fear of a boner?" "Well, it happens" I offered. "Which way are you supposed to put your dick?" "Any direction you want it. I usually point mine down, but Sean wears it to the side." Bill pointed it down, and either it was my imagination or reality, but it seemed like he was getting aroused.

Sean urged him to wear it all night under his jeans. Trust me, you'll love the feeling. Bill agreed, put his clothes back on, with just his boxers left behind on the floor. Off to the concert we went.

We proceeded to smoke a few joints. I was getting very stoned as were the others. The concert was great, and it made me super exited about heading off to college next year. After the concert, we dropped by a burger joint, the three of us ate, and Bill commented "I guess I'm getting used to these speedos...they are a bit tight though. 'They'll stretch to fit you" Sean assured him. After burgers they stopped by a convenience store and bought a six pack and we headed back to the apartment. There they lit up again, and we cracked a few beers. By now, I was wasted.

Last edited by raymcc : 01-02-2015 at 11:20 PM.
Old 01-03-2015, 12:16 AM
Speedo Member

We flopped on the beanbag chairs and listened to music. I was in a state where I didn't know if I was dozing off or just really stoned. Sean and Bill seemed amused. I must have closed my eyes, the rest is foggy.

Evidently Bill said it was only fair that we both try speedos on so he could get a look given that we had already seen him. Sean had asked me to wear my striped one, but I didn't want Bill to know that, and wasn't about to just drop my jeans and have him know I was already wearing one. Sean, ever the uninhibited one, as best I can recall, stood up, pretended to do a ridiculous 'strip', and dropped his pants. Bill: "Wait, you wear these all the time?" Sean confessed. "I wear them a lot under my pants, I really like how they feel, and it's kind of a turn on. Bill said 'well, turn around, let me take it all in'. Sean did, and Bill clapped and did a 'bravo'. "OK Ray, it's your turn. You need a suit or are you wearing one too." I was embarrassed. They were both older, and more developed. Suddenly I felt like a little boy compared to these guys two years older. "Bill, we need to all be in the same condition. You go first." "Well, you've already seen me." "Yeah, but I think all three of us should be in the same boat." What I really wanted was to see Bill near naked again. He took off his jeans, and as best I can remember was a bit turned on. Suddenly I panicked. "uhh, I don't think I can do this." 'We'll help" they said in unison. They looked at each other, nodded, and before I knew it, they had tackled me. Sean had me in a headlock. Clearly they were playing, there was no real risk...on the other hand, they weren't going to let me off the hook. Bill took his large muscular hands and grabbed me by the belt, tugging my waist. He unbuckled me, undid the top of my jeans, and as luck would have it, my zipper got stuck. The three of us were so stoned it was pretty funny. Bill then slid one hand inside my pants and worked the zipper from both directions. I became immediately aroused. "o shit" I thought. He tugged the zipper down, and yanked the pants down to my ankles. "Hey Sean, you were right, he's quite the specimen". Sean still had me in the headlock, and I could feel his breath on the back of my neck. 'ok guys, you can let go now' "Not so fast...now that we're all Speedo fans, let's enjoy them." Bill moved forward, thrusting his speedo clad package against mine, and began sliding the two suits together. "Hey, are you meaning to do this?" (was I stoned, sleeping, or was this really happening)?

Bill then put his hands down the front of my suit and pulled the strings out. "Dare me?" "uhh...no" Bill: "I wasn't talking to you. Sean, should we expose him?" "Sure, let's go for it."
Bill slowly pulled the strings and loosened the front of my suit. By then, I could tell Bill had a raging hard on, and a wet ring had formed on his speedo. Sean teased him 'o real nice, messing up my suit'. "oops" Bill offered. Bill slowly pulled my suit down. My heart was pounding. Sean than said 'if any of this isn't comfortable, just say so. you're a grown up, but we don't want to do anything you're not interested in.' I paused and said. "it's fine, I trust you guys...you can do whatever we all want...if it gets uncomfortable, I'll tell you to stop.' With that, Bill moved forward and straddled my leg, so his manhood was pressing into my thigh. His dick wasn't as long as Sean's (I didn't know anyone whose was), but it was the thickest I had ever seen. I wondered if girls every said 'no way!' It must have been twice the size around as mine. Slowly he started rocking back with the full pressure of his body at the intersection of his groin and my thigh. He then leaned forward and cupped my balls. Sean had long since let the headlock go, and laid down beside me, with our faces just inches away. Bill then did the same to Sean. Pulled the strings, and lowered his suit. "Sean, your dick if fucking huge" Bill offered. "Well, it's long, but yours beats me in the girth department." Sean then whispered to me. "you OK?"
My response: "I've never done this before. Only been with girls, but so far it's fun." Sean then came forward and pressed his lips to mine. They were soft, full, and his breath smelled like the combination of beer and grass. "I love your pecs and every time we're in the pool, I look forward to running my arm across them"
He ran his hand down, circling my pecs, and then leaned forward and put my left nipple in his mouth. I felt a rush in my groin. He sucked and then gently nibbled. It was making me crazy. He then moved to the side and ran his tongue down the center of my chest down to my navel. Bill meanwhile slowly slid one hand behind each of my butt cheeks, positioned himself between my legs, and then lifted my knees up and place them on his incredible shoulders. I felt entirely vulnerable. He leaned forward, met Sean's face and kissed him deeply. Then he arched his back forward and started circling my balls with his tongue. Sean then said 'hey, wait for me'. He leaned down, and slid his lips down my cock, sucking with passion. Bill repositioned himself and straddled my ankle. My foot was up against his ass as he rocked. He undid the string to his suit, and the glistening bead of precut made the top of his dick very shiny. He went from licking to sucking my balls, and then used his thumb to apply pressure to the area under my nuts. That was it. I started to writhe helplessly. Bill responded by shooting a huge load that hit Sean in the head, and shot over his body to land on my face and the beanbag chair. I came in waves, jerking. Sean than took his speedo and began stroking himself. Bill insisted on taking over. The sensation of nylon on Sean's cock sent him into orbit, spraying past me over on to Bill.

The next thing I knew, it was 8:30 am, I was laying on the beanbag chair with my jeans on and my speedo up and tied. The button was undone, and the zipper was only half down, and I was covered by a blanket. Sean was in his bed slowly waking up. Bill was nowhere to be seen. I was still a bit stoned and tried to gather my thoughts. I had an early morning boner, and reached down to feel, not surprised to feel some pre-cum. What had happened? Did anything happen? "Hey Sean, you awake?" "yup...come over and say 'hi'". I buttoned my jeans and stepped over to the bed and rubbed my eyes. "Great evening, eh?" You seemed to enjoy yourself last night. "Sean, do you remember everything that happened last night?" "Ha, no, but sometimes that's just as well." "Where's Bill?" I asked.
"I dunno. Go into the living room, that's the last place I saw him." I went into the living room to see the Greek God splayed across the sofa, still in the too-small speedo. His eyes popped open. I laughed "Seems you've become a convert.' "Well, I might want to get one that has more room for my tool, but this seems to work well. On the front was a dried stain where the head of his dick must have been. "you enjoying the view?" "O shit, sorry" "hey, nothing wrong with a little appreciation...by the way, your body was made to be in a speedo, you can turn on any girl or guy."

I drove home in the morning, desperately trying to sort out what had happened - or didn't. The thought of Bill humping my leg through his speedo was a huge turn on, even if it had only been a dream. Is that why my left ankle is stiff this morning? In the dream, Sean had played - nibbled - on my left nipple. I reached into my shirt and felt. It was hard and tender, but so was my right nipple. Do I ask Sean about it when I see him next Thursday, or leave the whole thing alone. One thing was for sure. Bill now loved being in a Speedo too.

Last edited by raymcc : 01-03-2015 at 01:18 PM.
Old 01-13-2015, 04:59 PM

Default great story!

is there more to cum?
Old 01-20-2015, 02:25 AM
Speedo Member

I'm happy to give you all more if you want it.