Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > Story Center
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-18-2019, 09:12 PM

Default Explosion with Sexy Lifeguard

In my local pool theres this lifeguard/receptionist who is tanned with black hair and absolutely drop dead gorgeous*😍😍😍
Anyway i havent seen her for a bit but when im checking in i always ask for change for lockers as she seductively strokes my hand when shes on reception but tonight she was doing lifeguard duty and i seen her cleaning the changing room area bending over in these tight pair of leggings and i had to hide in the changing rooms until my hard on wore off.
When i put my tight navy briefs on(they usually turn me on more than most of my pairs) she gave me a sexy little wave so i was talking to her about how shes been doing.
Shes talking about her modelling work and playing with her hair and then puts her hand on my bicep and i feel a semi coming on, im trying to calm down but im absolutely steaming in my briefs.
As she is talking about having to wear a french maids outfit for the magazine shoot that was it my dick went hard and started firing so i had to quickly make an excuse and pretend i had a nose bleed and abruptly edged past her because my dick was firing love juice at lighting speed and had to hide in the mens toilet cubicle completely creaming my pants again.
Hate to say this but might have to opt for shorts again*
😫😫😫😣😣😣😥😥😥