Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > General Mens Swim Suit Guy Talk
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-18-2020, 01:17 AM

Default Staying warm in the winter

I had to spend a few hours running the snow thrower and shoveling snow today, so I put on a nice tight flat-front bikini which supports and keeps everything snug against me. Then a snug fitting women's fleece-lined stretch winter pants, sold at dollar stores around here.
Old 12-21-2020, 04:47 PM

For myself, I have been wearing neoprene suits for”cold” water. It seems that all the companies that made them must be moving on to a new trend as it is harder to find not xs..maybe I’ll break out the sewing machine and start making them myself.
Attached Images
File Type: jpeg FAF72F80-D331-4337-B2A0-A1F2AC66FFF0.jpeg (18.7 KB, 45 views)
Old 12-21-2020, 06:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crew_chief
For myself, I have been wearing neoprene suits for”cold” water. It seems that all the companies that made them must be moving on to a new trend as it is harder to find not xs..maybe I’ll break out the sewing machine and start making them myself.

Thanks for reminding me. I have a flat-front neoprene Koalaswim Skin Diver Bikini which would be perfect, it pushes everything down under and snug for warmth. I bought size M and wear size 38 pants. (Size S would feel like XS which would feel good if I wasn't moving around so much shoveling snow) https://www.koalaswim.com/Skin-Diver-Bikini-_p_818.html
Old 12-28-2020, 02:23 AM

Red face Staying warm in the winter

During the cold winter months, I miss the sandy beaches and wearing a nice fitting Speedo swimsuit. During the cold winter season, I'll dress in my favorite winter outfit, tan colored corduroy bib overalls, a long sleeve flannel shirt and underneath another long sleeve top, a blue long sleeve back zippered leotard with matching blue colored opaque tights and speedo style microfiber briefs under the tights. I'll also have thick socks and warm snow boots. Yep that's the way to stay warm in the winter. The only time during the wintertime when I don't get to keeping warm, is at a doctors appointment wearing my favorite warm, snug winter outfit and having to be totally undressed and naked in only a gown for a complete physical examination. It gets quite chilly and I don't feel very warm, as My warm snug winter attire comes off layer by layer with the pretty nurse's help and examined by a female doctor, then having to put on baggy boxer shorts, loose fitting trousers and the long sleeve shirt again after the lady doctor has finished completely examining my very chilly naked body,in only a gown and having to put on those not very warm, loose fitting underwear and outer clothes.