Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > General Mens Swim Suit Guy Talk
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-02-2020, 02:01 PM
Speedo Member

In public pools I wear briefs of course, not thongs.
I wear thongs in my own pool.
I swim with the Masters.
Old 12-03-2020, 02:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frog
My muscleskins back is the "lean" one. Very cheeky. I think I would not wear it at public pool.
The front is VERY low, and you have to manscape of course...
I will order one between Athletic and Lean (you can custom it between options) with a drawstring and a 1 inch side for lap swimming. I like my briefs being a bit cheeky.
Cant wait to see the picture of that one between athletic and lean - I want to buy one now but I can only afford a single suit. I want to make sure that I can actually swim in it at the gym! Thank you for sharing!
Old 12-03-2020, 05:49 PM

Smile Speedo Selfies

It feels so nice wearing those well fitting Speedo bright colored swim briefs that rise up just below my belly button, keeping my male privates snug and secure with the backside fitting like a thong bikini. It took a lot for me to take some selfies wearing a tight Speedo swimsuit, before it's slowly stripped off by a lovely club matron. I did get to take a few selfies with her encouragement, as she slowly peeled that tight Speedo down and off me when I was soon baring it all with a healthy bouncing erection. It was fun taking some Speedo selfies while that snug and tickling lycra Speedo swim was still on me.
Old 12-12-2020, 04:13 AM

Wink Speedo Selfies

It's so nice wearing those speedo style Adias extra snug water polo swimsuits, that do reveal a lot of a male's anatomy, like exposing his lower rear buns, a healthy male semi erection, well covered in those sexy Adias water polo swim briefs. They certainly feel so nice wearing them outlining my male extremities, when wet. I'm in no hurry to strip them off, as they like Speedo swimsuits make nice for taking Speedo selfies, while trying to work those tight wet speedo style water polo swimsuit in the the men's locker room shower.
Old 12-18-2020, 05:20 PM

Default Birthday Swim

Today we swam the mile as a birthday tradition in one of my favorite Neptune Sceptor Poly suits. The Y has a wonderful lap and competition pool and they keep the water perfect.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 20201218_104708 (Copy).jpg (77.8 KB, 153 views)
Old 12-24-2020, 04:46 AM
Speedo Member

Default Pouch

Quote:
Originally Posted by lapswimmer
Lounging on the deck in my new Neptune Scepter Neo Fabric Clouds suit. This is the most silky feeling material I have ever worn. The stitching and cut is perfect.

Hi .. I love Neptune Sceptre. Great fabric and patterns. I find the pouch way too tight though. My cock is average, my balls on the larger side of average. I wish they would make a roomier pouch as an option. Your thoughts?
Old 01-05-2021, 03:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bikiniman
The cheeky mukscleskins suit looks great on you. I like the cheeky suits over thongs, but you look good either way.

Does this stay on when you push off the wall(if you swim laps). Is it lined in the front? Thanks!
Old 01-06-2021, 08:50 AM
Speedo Member

Yes, you can push off the wall with muscleskins brief, even with the model without the drawstring. It is tight if you follow the size guide. But you can customize it to have a drawstring if you want. The micro model is unlined but not too revealing in black.
I am waiting for a new one to swim laps in public pools, so more modest than the one you have seen. I will post some pics.
It will not have a drawstring, I find it more comfortable. But I don’t know if it will stay on while doing a real start from the block...
Old 01-06-2021, 11:27 AM

Quote:
Yes, you can push off the wall with muscleskins brief, even with the model without the drawstring. It is tight if you follow the size guide. But you can customize it to have a drawstring if you want. The micro model is unlined but not too revealing in black.
I am waiting for a new one to swim laps in public pools, so more modest than the one you have seen. I will post some pics.
It will not have a drawstring, I find it more comfortable. But I don’t know if it will stay on while doing a real start from the block...

Thanks for that advice. I will check out their site. I would like a 1.5 inch side suit that is just a little cheeky. Almost all of the women at my pool wear cheeky one piece suits and a good percentage are thong suits. It makes laps interesting! In summer, we have an outside pool that is open and the guys who swim there sometimes do wear thong suits. I am not going to wear a thong but thought it would be fun to have a suit like the one you put up. I haven’t figured out how to post pictures yet.
Old 01-06-2021, 08:20 PM

Default Your pool

Quote:
In public pools I wear briefs of course, not thongs.
I wear thongs in my own pool.
I swim with the Masters.
Why wear anything in your own pool?