Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > General Mens Swim Suit Guy Talk
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-11-2020, 11:30 PM

Default Bike in a speedo

Who all has ever gone for a bike ride in a speedo? I'm not talking about to the pool or ocean. Talking about a bike ride either around town or in the neighborhood?

Yesterday afternoon after work it turned out to be a nice warm and sunny day. I've been wearing biker shorts and kept rolling up the legs to get a better tan. Well finally yesterday I said who cares put on a speedo with a tank top and went out riding. The nice fresh air on the legs was wonderful. Had many cars pass by me during my ride. Nobody yelled out the window or said anything. For sure will be doing this again on hot days!
Old 09-12-2020, 05:46 AM

I hope swimmers would roll up the legs on their "jammer" style suits.

Some basketball players are also rolling up the legs of their knee length "shorts" about 2/3 of the way up.
Old 09-12-2020, 01:30 PM

I've almost come to think speedos are the only thing to wear when biking. 42 times so far this year for me. In addition to the feel of sun and air on my skin, I am especially taken by the freedom of movement. Your legs go up and down on the pedals totally unimpeded! I've made a poster that says, "Cycling in Speedos begets eudaimonia."

Been riding in speedos for years, and see no reason not to continue. Do get an occasional, "Put some pants on." but I just assume they're jealous because I have the balls to wear speedos and they don't.

Enjoy your speedo rides.
Old 09-12-2020, 03:45 PM

how far do you normally ride sunbuff? I usually go on 16mile rides and have clip in shoes for cycling. You are 100% correct on the freedom of movement and how much cooler it is. I tried a padding that can go inside any type of tight bicycle shorts or speedo swimsuit instead of buying dedicated bike shorts and it seems to be working out great. Have since purchased a few more yesterday and waiting on them to come in. On hot summer days I believe this is all i'll be wearing along with a tank top!
Old 09-12-2020, 03:46 PM

Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by California Dolphin
I hope swimmers would roll up the legs on their "jammer" style suits.

Some basketball players are also rolling up the legs of their knee length "shorts" about 2/3 of the way up.

not even sure why swimmers wear Jammers. I usually wear seobean as they fit nice and tight and have smaller sides. Since then i've actually switched to some that have a string side.
Old 09-13-2020, 11:53 AM

I ride about the same distance as you Vega 1210. A few years ago I'd do about 20 - 25 on weekends. I do wear a t-shirt as well. Had some shortened so I don't look bottomless.
Old 09-13-2020, 09:15 PM

Default Speedo ride

Be fun to have a group of speedo riders ! Cooling off up north though now! Hope everyone staying healthy and enjoying their suits! Cheers !
Old 09-15-2020, 09:04 PM

Cool Bike in a speedo.

That was a nice thread and speedo swim briefs are great to wear during the weather despite any cat calls by male or female. I did bike in a bright red speedo with a t shirt during a very warm day and they felt and fit nicely too. No cat calls either.
Old 09-16-2020, 05:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by vega1210
not even sure why swimmers wear Jammers. I usually wear seobean as they fit nice and tight and have smaller sides. Since then i've actually switched to some that have a string side.

The purported reason why swimmers wear jammers is because they think they're faster and coaches encourage wearing them.

However, the claim about being "faster" is just an excuse for not wearing something that might be perceived as "being Gay" and also deemed objectionable by the public who watch the swim meets.

I've posted this opinion on many YouTube videos of swimming and I've also asked why men wear why they continue to wear jammers (and knee length "shorts") even when they are not swimming or not doing anything athletic.
Old 09-16-2020, 04:05 PM

Default let me see if I have this correct

If a guy is seen wearing a skin tight jammer that is not gay but merely indicates he is someone who wants to go fast in the water

But if the say guy is seen wearing a swim brief that means he is gay even though he might simply be a guy who wants to go fast in the water

Is that what the public thinks currently?