Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > Story Center
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-24-2017, 05:44 PM

Part 2

‘This reminds me of that alleyway in the town where we did it,’ Sarah remarked.
‘Yeah, and just as risky.’ I remembered that night, on my birthday, which was spent persuading the arresting police officer to drop the charges.
‘This time, though, it’s just a bit of fun,’ I said.
‘Of course. No strings attached. And this time we go all the way?’
‘All the way.’
She stood with her back against the wall. My cock was positioned in front of the vital organ, eagerly anticipating the moment. I made my first thrust and held it there – just savouring the experience. Wonderful!
‘You know, Sarah. You’re the best screw I’ve ever had.’
‘Then do it to me, Bede!’
‘Oh! It’s so good to be back inside you!’
My cock slid in and out with consummate ease. I could feel my body tingle all over. Never in my wildest imagination did I think this could happen again.
‘Are you enjoying, this, Emily?’ I asked.

She was standing about an arm’s length away from us, quietly masturbating. All the ingredients were in place for great sex. Outdoors in the sunshine, an appreciative spectator, and the risk of being caught...
‘You bet! I can’t believe Angela doesn’t want this!’
‘Would you like some?’
‘Yes...’
‘Okay. How about if you crouch down on your hands and knees, and I’ll come at you from behind?’

I placed my hands on her pert bottom, while my cock penetrated the spot. I smiled at Sarah while I performed this, but she ordered me back to her. I counted five insertions before signing off with a playful slap to her bottom. Emily stood up to continue her own stimulation, while I continued to bonk Sarah.
The alleyway at the side of the house ran in parallel to the barbecue area in the garden. It was nice to be able look at that whilst bonking Sarah – but then equally, someone could see us whilst standing at the barbecue. In this case - a startled Angela...

‘It’s not what you think,’ I said, in a feeble attempt to reassure her.
‘What - what am I thinking, then?’
‘I’m not having an affair, if that’s what you’re thinking.’
‘Well if I’m not mistaken, you’re having sex with that woman! What do you call that?’
‘It’s just a bit of fun.’
‘No – it’s not.’
‘Okay. I’m practicing for our wedding night, then.’
‘What? I admit I’m a bit naive, but I wasn’t born yesterday!’

Angela quickly left the scene. I thought she was going to leave us in peace, but she returned with Derek and Rod. Their presence, however, just excited me more. What could be better than having sex in front of your friends?
‘Isn’t that the most disgusting thing you’ve even seen, Derek?’ she asked him.
‘Don’t know, love. I’m afraid I’m out of my depth with this one.’
‘The pupil has become the master? Eh, Derek?’ I said, triumphantly.
‘Rod – that’s your girlfriend. Surely you can’t allow this?’ Angela continued.
‘Why not? I think it’s ruddy marvellous!’
‘You’re all crazy! The whole bloody lot of you! And you – Emily. Stop playing with yourself!’
She lunged towards Emily and grabbed her by the left ear.
‘Ow! You’re hurting me!’ she protested.
‘Are you going to put some clothes on, then?’
‘Yes!’
‘Then get out of here!’
She hurled her towards a bemused Derek, who suddenly found himself holding a naked girl in his arms. Emily started to cry and whimpered, ‘I’m sorry, Angela.’
‘All of you – get the hell off my property! NOW!’
‘I’ll give you a lift home, Emily,’ Derek said.

And then there were just the three of us. I continued my intercourse, knowing the climax wasn’t too far away.
‘Can’t you both please stop doing this?’ Angela implored. I could see tears streaming down her cheeks. ‘Is this because I wouldn’t let you have sex with me, Bede?’
‘Possibly. I don’t know.’
‘Why are you doing this to me, Sarah? Is this revenge?’
‘It’s not, Angela, honest. It’s just the way I am,’ she replied.
‘What’s that then? Scum?’ Angela’s demeanour was beginning to change to something more menacing.
‘You know I am. You’re better than me. Now come on, Bede. Finish it!’
As soon as she said that, my cock spurted forth its fluid. I grunted with pleasure. I rested my weary body against Sarah – with my arms held around her waist.
‘Bastards,’ Angela said calmly. ‘Both of you are just bastards.’
‘Suppose you’re going to hit me now, are you?’ I asked her.
‘I ought too.’
Sarah pulled herself away from me and stood in front of Angela. ‘No – it was my idea. You should hit me. Wouldn’t be the first time it’s happened.’
‘You really want that?’
‘Yes. Do it!’

Angela slapped Sarah in the face, but Sarah stood unmoved. ‘Come on. You can do better than that.’
She hit her again, but this time a little harder. Sarah flinched but issued the command, ‘again!’
Angela put her hand behind her back, and with a guttural scream, slapped her one more time. Sarah’s knees buckled and she fell to the ground. Blood seeped from her mouth.
‘Oh my God! Sarah - I didn’t mean to hit you so hard! I’m so sorry!’
Sarah sat on the ground, sobbing, and mumbled quietly, ‘no. I deserved it. I’m sorry.’
‘Oh Sarah – I abhor violence. I feel so ashamed. Let me see to your mouth.’
‘Please Angela... hold me...’
They held each other in their arms, both crying. It was a quite touching scene, and it gave hope of reconciliation.
‘I hope you feel proud of yourself, Bede,’ Angela declared.
‘Why would I feel that?’
‘Because it’s all your fault!’

Women. I’ll never, ever understand them!