Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > General Mens Swim Suit Guy Talk
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-07-2016, 12:12 PM

Default Too cock-forward?

Hey guys. Getting braver, and bought this sucker from andrew christian. Just afraid it's too cock-forward and revealing, even for a gay beach. Thoughts?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image 2.jpg (69.0 KB, 205 views)
Old 06-07-2016, 12:56 PM

That is up to you with regard to penis projection. There are several cuts out there that "show" the penis in detail. And for one like you with a nice size, it will surely be appreciated by the viewer. I prefer a more packed house, round contour package image to leave something to the imagination. Enjoy the suit.
Old 06-07-2016, 01:36 PM
Speedo Member

You wont have any issue with that suit at a gay beach, as I have seen far more revealing already. Now if you were going to a normal beach, my opinion is not to wear that particular one.
Old 06-07-2016, 02:07 PM

Default Great suit!

I love everything about this suit. Love the cut, the fit, and the pattern! Honestly, I don't think this would be offensive at all. Looks great on you. Just wear it wherever you want and don't think twice about it.
Old 06-07-2016, 03:40 PM

Andrew Christian suits are designed to display a mans package with their protruding pouches. The dark color makes it a little less obvious. The fact remains that you must be comfortable in what you wear. If you feel too "out there", try another suit.
Old 06-07-2016, 05:06 PM
Speedo Member

I agree with PSDave. The suit looks great on you and the color will help tone down your concerns of how it looks to others. It is less showing than many of the N2N or AB suits that I see being worn. You have the body for it (this suit and cut) and as long as you are not the only guy on the beach in a speedo brief I doubt anyone will notice. If I was you, I would test it out and see what comments you get (hopefully none or positive ones). Most important if you are comfortable wearing it and are not doing it for the shock value to others, that should minimize what people see and think. Keep us posted in your decision.

Last edited by MISpeedo : 06-07-2016 at 05:12 PM.
Old 06-07-2016, 05:09 PM
Speedo Member

Square, PSDave is spot on regarding confidence. Awkward behavior feels creepy (or pervy) even if the trunks are long, baggy dork shorts. On the other hand, an early "hello" breaks the ice, psychologically removes anonymity and "normalizes" the scenario.

So wear what you like, keep it legal and behave neighborly. You'll set the right tone and, who knows, make friends who'll like you and your trunks of choice.
Old 06-07-2016, 09:45 PM

What does it look like when wet ? It is wise to test a suit like this in the shower before going to the public pool. It may go all clingy unexpectedly showing greater detail.
Old 06-08-2016, 07:32 AM
Speedo Member

The suit looks great. Andrew Christian swimsuits and underwear with this cut look somewhat modest, in that they aren't super skimpy. You'll enjoy the way your package hangs free because it is very comfortable. This style is intended to enhance your package.
Old 06-08-2016, 11:51 AM

Thanks everyone for all the advice. Will definitely test it out in the shower before deciding. I agree with everyone that this bathing suit is NOT friendly for the general public. My intention is really only to wear it, if ever, to gay beaches, which are often also clothing optional. My real concerns are:

1) In Toronto it's a beach a lot of people I know go to. If you were my friend or acquaintance and saw me or hung out with me in this, would it make you feel awkward?

2) I worry that I don't have the body to pull this off.

Thanks again