Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > Story Center
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-20-2019, 10:21 PM

As the kids emerged from the pool, the girls and boys chattered excitedly about everything under the sun together. They seemed to like the togetherness of the moment and not segregate into girls and boys groups. Drying off, they wrapped their towels around their waist and locked the tail of the towel into the waist to keep it from falling off. I was standing by a table piled with towels and other swim stuff, alone at the moment.

After a few minutes, Sally sauntered over with a Coke in hand and asked me if she could get me a beer or something else. I said sure, and she walked over to the cooler to grab me one. Bringing it over to me, she asked me how I was enjoying myself. I told her I was having a good time and returned the question. She said she was really glad that Coach Katy and I had come over and joined the party. She asked me if I had any reservations in wearing my thong. I told her that I had brought another suit, just in case, but seeing everyone in a thong, both Katy and I had catered to the dress code. She laughed a teen giggle and we both smiled at one another. After a glance at my crotch, Sally said, "Coach, I hope you don't mind me saying so, but I think you look really good in that suit. You fill it out like really nice." She blushed a little and looked up at me. All I could do was to thank her and try to keep from getting wood from her comment.

I suggested we check out the dogs John had on the grille to avert any more flirtation and keep my bulge at bay among all these near naked teens. She said okay and we strolled over to the grille. John called the kids to start a line at the table and get some food. Katy emerged from the house with Adrianna carrying condiments and other fixin's. Sally said in aloud voice, "Coaches first!" and ushered us to the head of the line. As she turned to take her place in line, her hand fell to her side but slightly brushed my bare butt. I glanced back at her, but she was heading to a couple of girls in line already hollering something about another teen subject. I sorta blew it off, but, i did wonder???
Old 03-21-2019, 04:28 PM

On the drive home and even after we got there, Katy and I discussed the evening. We both admitted we had a good time with the kids and after a time in the pool with similarly dressed girls and boys, our inhibition faded and confidence emerged since the kids were also wearing thongs and exposing most of their anatomy in a casual and comfortable manner.

I mentioned the time Sally brushed her hand pass my butt cheek and subtle comment she had made about my suit and bulge. Katy replied nonchalantly that girls her age are fascinated with a man's anatomy and their hormones are surging just like the guys are. She said that considering how progressive her parents were and the progressive nature of this clique of friends, she was not surprised she said what she said and did what she did. I asked Katy if I should be concerned that she might make a play for me. Katy laughed and with a smirk said that she did not think that would happen although she thought Sally might have a crush on her coach.

I countered with, "Well did little Jimmy grab your ass???" in a sarcastic but playful tone. "No," she said whimsically, "but I did see him and a couple of the other guys looking at me on occasion during the evening." "And at times it looked like they were getting erection, but didn't seem to mind!!" she said with a curious expression. That apparently triggered a thought and Katy said, "You know, one of the girls, Kim, you know, our flyer, did ask me a question in passing. I asked what it was and Katy continued. She wanted to know if coach and I ever wore our thongs to the beach. Katy said she asked her why and Kim went on to say their group went to a topless section of beach on occasion wearing their thong bottoms and wanted for us to join them next time. Katy asked her if the guys went too and she said they did. I said to Katy that if she wanted to go, I would go too, just to make sure they all kept their bottoms on and laughed a somewhat stressed laugh.

I asked Katy what she and Adrianna had talked about. Katy had asked Adrianna about how she thought it was a bit unusual to see teens all wearing thongs in a time where board shorts were the common dress for public gathering. Adrianna responded by saying that she and John had been nudist prior to having kids and when the kids were little, they all played nude in the privacy of their yard and pool. She said that when they went to public settings they all dressed in suits appropriate to the setting. And, since thongs were seen often on girls and some men at the beach, the kids grew up comfortable wearing them.

Katy and I conversed on this for a while which gave us a better understanding of their lifestyle. Then it was off to bed and thirty minutes later, we fell asleep exhausted!!!
Old 03-22-2019, 09:33 PM

The next week at practice seemed normal enough. The thong wearers wore their regular practice suits and nobody even mentioned the party at John's house. The only difference I could tell was some of the kids at the party would give me and Katy a thumbs up in passing as if to express an approval, which I took as their liking our attire their. These thong lovers were about ten to twelve swimmers in a club of a hundred strong, so they kept their liking to themselves. And then I wondered what the rest of the team and their parents would think if they knew about the party at John's house. even as progressive as these kids were, they knew they would get hassled if the other teammates ever saw them in thongs in any situation. Teens can be pretty mean if they think someone is not like them.It was only Adrianna talking to her daughter and exposing Katy and me that they approached us in the first place. And as coaches we did have to present an image.

There was no meet the next weekend and as Katy and I were pulling in lane lines Friday after practice, Sally and Jim walked over to assist us. During this time, Sally teamed with Katy and Jim paired with me. Jim asked me what I thought about their group from the last weekend. I told Jim that both Katy and I had no issue with their group and their choice of swimwear. i also told him that Katy and I had worn thongs together for sometime but did not want to push our attire on anyone else. Jim responded by saying that he and his friends liked minimal swimwear and that us, they kept their personal choice between their like-minded friends. Jim told me about his first bikini suit that his folks had given him at an early age, before swim team. He had grown up in them and as he moved into puberty, he said he liked how he looked in a bikini as he developed his muscle mass.

I told Jim that Katy was the driving force for me wearing a thong, but like him, I had grown up in bikini cut suits for as long as I could remember. Jim laughed and as we pushed the lane line cart to the wall, he said that he and Sally were going to the beach on Saturday with their group and wanted to know if Katy and I would like to join them. I asked him if any parents would be there and he said that his folks would be joining them and maybe some other parents as well. I asked Jim if the other parents were into thongs and he said that some were, but they all wore Speedo style suits. It seemed I had a club within the club; to thong or not to thong was the question. I asked him where they were going and he said North Beach, which was the topless friendly beach. I told him I would talk to Katy and see if she wanted to go and we would let his parents know one way or the other.
Old 03-28-2019, 01:45 PM

After talking to Katy about us joining what we had tagged the "little thong club" at North Beach on Saturday after practice, she agreed we should call and talk to John. North Beach was posted at the entry stating "No Minors, Unless Accompanied By a Parent." That seemed pretty clear to me that anyone going there was 18 or older and anyone on our team would have their parents with them. Our curiosity overwhelmed us and I called and talked to John about the weekend.

John said that Jimmy had invited Katy and me and said that they always took the kids there. He said Adrianna enjoyed sunning topless as well as some of the other moms that brought their kids. After some banter on who would bring what food and drinks, I hung up with John and recited our conversation to Katy. Seemed this was a regular thing among several families in the Little Thong Club and they brought preplanned pot luck dishes so they could spend the day and into the evening there.

I promised John we would bring a desert as most of the other parents had already included everything needed for a nice picnic. As we were getting ready for bed, Katy said, "Matt, I have a surprise for you," as she took a package out of her dresser drawer. I look surprised and took the package that was unopened. Unwrapping the paper and opening the box, I pulled out what looked like a three piece bikini. Excitedly Katy burst out and said, "You look so good in your thong, I had to get us a new matching set." As I separated the pieces, I pulled mine from the group as it had a pouch and the other bottom did not. It was my favorite color, a glossy steel blue. I handed Katy her pieces and she said,,, "Come on,, let's try them on!!" I stripped down as she did also and we pulled our bikinis on. I tucked my goods in place and the suit was tight but felt like a second skin. The front was a low cut, and as I turned to Katy, she looked at me and said,"Matt, you look great,,, how does it feel?" I said it felt great and was a perfect fit. She stood there with her thong bottom pulled tight against her mound and up over her hip line, her breast barely hidden in the top.

She responded as she stroked her hand around her mound, "Wonderful, we will wear them this weekend. Let the other moms drool over your body, but you will be with me!" She walked over close to me. "No question about that, Baby," and then we kissed. Her hand traced down my side. I had pressed my bulge against her mound, but she slid her hand between us and cupped it around my bulge. I looked into her wicked eyes as she smiled with delight. I could feel my dick swelling and stretching the Lycra as she rubbed me. My hands were on her bare butt cheeks. Katy whispered, "I like the feel of the material, it is so silky and you feel so hard." We fell into the bed and then the dress parade was over. The new thongs were tossed on the floor and we made love like there was no tomorrow.
Old 04-01-2019, 10:24 PM

The sun woke us around 8:00 AM and we mustered ourselves with coffee and a quick bacon and eggs breakfast. Donning our new thongs under shorts and T-tops and packing our car with beach paraphernalia, we headed for North Beach, The kids saw us coming and motioned us to a parking spot near where they had established their encampment. Several of the swimmers greeted us as we debarked the car and offered to help carry stuff from the trunk. Everyone in the group was already stripped to their thong and in the girls cases, were mostly topless. By Katy's and my estimate, the group looked to be sixteen and older with Jimmy as the youngest, but certainly not he most bashful.

Katy and I joined some of the custodial parents already lounging under tents or umbrellas and lounge chairs. They too, were down to their thongs and some moms topless. Of course, the ones with tops were so small, only the nipples were hidden. We said our greetings and set up a tent to keep out of the sun for the most part. After we had settled in, popped a longneck, and engaged into conversation with the parents, one of our swimmers, Sally Johnson, strolled over smiling. Sally said she and some of the other girls wanted me to join them in the surf to cool off. Sally was a tall slim blond, with a near perfect swimmer body. Her breast had no tan line and niether did her golden butt cheeks. Katy said for me to go on and join them and she would take in the surf a bit later. So, hand in hand, Sally hauled me off to the giggling girls wading into the surf.

We all waded in until the surf hit us just above the waist and pushed us around as we tried to keep our footing. One more aggressive wave pushed me back and losing my balance fell backwards. I felt two hands grab my butt and push forward. Turning, Sally, who was the savior, said, "Coach, did not mean to grab you, but you looked like you lost your balance and I just acted instinctively. Anyway, you do have a nice ass!" I guess I looked a bit shocked with her remark, and she laughed and continued, "Say Coach, in this group we enjoy each other." I said, "What do you mean, Sally?" She said, "Well, we love each other's bodies and are not afraid to express ourselves." I responded with a Ohhh!!! and started moving towards the beach. Looking around, several of the kids were on towels on the sand. One boy was rubbing sun screen on a girl's belly. He added some to his hand and gently rubbed both her breast to get an even coating. I noticed she lay there quietly, seeming uncaring about his touch and where he was touching her. Sally was right behind me and hollered over the surf, "Hey Coach, that looks like a new suit and it matches Coach Katy. You both look cool." I thanked her and strolled over to Katy who had a towel in hand waiting for me. The parents were so engaged into their on conversation they did not seem to mind their kids just down the beach a few feet using sunscreen to pet each other. One girl was rubbing a boy while he lay on his back, and as she applied the sun screen, her fingers slowed as they crossed near his thong and up the other side of his belly. He was obvious in his boner, and she just stared at his crotch as she applied the lotion. His eyes were closed and I could guess imagining what he would like to be doing that very moment.

Late that afternoon, the kids all took off looking for wood to make a bonfire and the parents and Katy and me, began setting up for a prepping the food everyone brought. The sun was slowly setting and the kids arriving with a pretty decent amount of wood for the fire. Sally came over as I was bring some last minute items from the car and helped me carry things back to our camp area. On the way, she spoke to me rather candidly.
Old 04-03-2019, 01:27 PM

Sally walked along side of me carrying a cooler while I packed a couple of grocery bags of snacks and cookies. I could tell as we walked she kept glancing at my suit and then turn to look forward. She blurted out, "Coach, does wearing a thong make you horny?" I looked at her and Asked," Sometimes, do you get horny wearing a thong?" I could not believe I had asked her that in such a casual way. She looked at me and said, "No,, not just wearing one, but I do get horny looking at well hung guys getting a boner in their suit." At that moment I realized I was getting a little wood and the suit was resisting my expansion,,, but not much. I said to Sally, "Tell me honestly about you and your group of other swimmers here. Do you guys go further than what I saw today,,, you know, rubbing each other down in sun screen,, that sort of thing?" Sally smiled and I could not tell if she blushed or not as the sun was down and the moon just rising. "Sometimes we do. We get a towel and go down the beach after dark and if no one is around, sometimes we do it." Acting as if I was not surprised, I said, "Sally, do you have a crush on me?" Without hesitation she said, "Coach, I would take you down in a heartbeat, and so would several other girls on the team! You have a hot body and your butt is sooo cute!! "Is that all?" I asked in an amusing way. I noticed her glance at my bulge and giggle like the teen that she was and I had to rapidly remind myself she was seventeen year old and touching her was prison time, plus, Katy was my love, and I respected that wholly.

We arrived at the camp and Sally dropped the cooler by the table and pranced off to gossip with her friends. As I sat the bags on the table, Katy eased over and whispered in my ear, "Matt,,, What were y'all talking about" You seem to be aroused?" her eyes glancing down at my crotch. "Is it that obvious? I promise to tell you on the way home." Katy popped me on a bare cheek and said, "You better!!" and then giggled herself in a teasing kind of way. I glanced around the gathering now lit by the full moon and our campfire. Several of the guys were mingling with the girls and were showing nicely, telling me they were horny from all the day in the sun and frolicking with their topless swim mates. The moms and dads were enjoying a beer and were a bit more handsy with each other, but not being illicit. John handed out dogs to the kids and they gathered around the fire to roast them on the sticks they grabbed off the table. Katy and I joined them as we were famished. The sun and surf of the bay really takes it out of you in some ways.

After eating our fill, Sally and Janet walked over to Katy and me and said, "Coach, some of us girls would like to take a walk down the beach and we wanted you to go with us. The other guys want to play volley ball, so we thought you could go with us. We won't be gone for long,,,, Please?" Katy said before I could decline, "Go on Matt, go with them, make sure they are safe. I will hang out with Adrianna and the other folks." I said Okay and Sally and Janet each grabbed a hand and pulled me off into the dark stretch of beach with three other girls in tow.
Old 04-04-2019, 10:50 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to dm106 Send a message via Skype™ to dm106

This is great - please keep it up. Wonder if they boys do any messing around with each other in (or out) of their speedos!
Old 04-07-2019, 04:11 PM

As the five girls and I strolled down the beach, the campfire glow gave way to moon glow and the reflection on the calm shimmering bay water instilled a quiet reflection of the many times Katy and I had taken this walk. After a few minutes with the girls chattering aimlessly Sally interrupted their banter and said, "Coach, We are really glad you and Katy joined us today. You are really hot in that thong, and we want to initiate you into our our group." I said, "What do you mean, initiate me?" with that Sally turned in front of me and pressed her bare breast against my chest and looked me right into the eye. She moved her hand down along the center of my stomach and with a finger, slid along my erecting penis. Cupping her hand around my bulge, she smiled and said, "We share each others bodies with each other and worship the human form. And, God,,,, you are a perfect form to worship!! Wouldn't you want to have us and enjoy our bodies?" Somewhat stunned,I stammered, "Sally, I am your swim coach and this is a bit inappropriate. Janet spoke up, "Coach, we girls are all 18 and legal, and we just love your body. You are totally hot and that thong really turns us on." The girls giggled and moved in on me. With that I felt several hands touching me and rubbing me all over. The girls pulled me down to the beach and laid me on my back, all the while stroking and kissing me. One girl kissed me and pushed her tongue into my mouth,,,, I returned with my tongue as she groaned with delight. My erection was hard and one of the girls pulled my penis out of an overstretched thong and began toying with it with her tongue. I sank into submission as the girls overwhelmed me with their affection.

In all of this sensual pleasure I heard Katy call to me. "Matt, wake up," and I came to my senses, Katy was on top of me sucking my erect penis while we lay in bed. This whole thing was a dream and I was not going to share it with her for sure. I reached down and pulled her up to me as she slid between my legs and up my body so we could embrace in a passionate kiss.
Old 04-10-2019, 02:10 PM

We headed off to Saturday morning practice as usual and the team worked hard. After a good two hour workout, the swimmers emerged from the pool and headed past Katy and me towards the locker rooms. Janet and Sally stopped and said, "Hey Coach, are you and Coach Katy going to join us at North Beach this afternoon? It's going to be a full moon tonight and we will have a bonfire. Most of our group will be there." Jim approached and stopped and offered, "Yea, we guys were talking and we would really like to have you guys there." I looked at Katy who returned an approving nod and I said, " Sure, why not, we have not been to North Beach in some time." As Sally and Janet turned to head to the locker room, she remarked, "Ohh!, remember to wear your cute little thongs. We will be!!!" And off the went giggling.

After we got home we took care of the usual Saturday morning chores and began packing for the beach. Katy grabbed the new thongs she had just bought and said, "Here you go Matt, let's wear these today and get some sun time in!" I slipped mine on and as the rear strap pulled up between my cheeks, the thought of Sally and her friends pawing and stroking me in my dream. I packed my goods in a neat penis down position to merge it with my balls and produce a nice round bulge and not draw attention to the separate parts. Slipping on shorts ant T-top we loaded the car and headed out for the beach.

As we pulled out on the highway south, I asked Katy to pinch me to make sure I wasn't dreaming. She laughed, pinched my arm, and said, " Why do you think you're dreaming, Matt. That's silly! Why do you think that?" I said, "Well, here we are headed to a topless beach to meet up with several kids on the swim team, wearing thongs and likely the girls will be topless. It just doesn't seem right. Katy placed her hand on my arm and said, "Matt, in Denmark we have plenty of young teen age girls going topless and guys wearing thongs, and nobody even blinks an eye. I think Scandinavians are more comfortable with their bodies and accept nudity better than Americans do. You are just a bit old fashioned in your thinking, but that is one reason I love you so much." With that, she reached up and kissed me on the cheek as we sped on down to our rendezvous with the "thong club".

After we paid our admission to the beach we drove slowly down the packed sand. About a half mile down the beach Katy spotted John and Adrianna's SUV and immediately opposite near the water was a group of kids we could see was our swimmers. We pulled in next to the SUV and shut down the engine. As we were getting out of the car, we looked up and several of the swimmers were trotting over to greet us. Sally and Janet with Suzie and Jane led the pack, with only thong bottoms on but all girls smiling and hollering at us. Jim, her brother, with a couple of his buddies were right behind them all sporting skimpy Asian cut thongs. I had to admit to myself these boys did look good in their suits. The gang surrounded me and Katy, all maneuvering to get an arm around our waist and escort us to the camp site. Arriving under a tent, Sally said, "Mom and Dad will be back soon, they went for more ice and drinks. You guys get rid of those shorts and join us for some volleyball." Katy responded by pulling off her T-top, baring her breast for the world to see. The guys did a second take briefly, but did not want to seem rude, so as Katy pulled off her shorts, and put them in her beach bag, Jim and Rudy took her by each hand and hauled her off to the volley ball net.

Sally and Janet stood by as I dropped my shorts reveling my suit. The girl's glance was obvious and for a moment they seemed to just stare a minute as I put my street clothes in my bag. Like the boys, Sally and Janet grabbed my hands and said, "Come on Coach, lets go kick some butt! These guys are easy to beat!" As we mustered at the net, Sally said to Jim, "Okay Jimmy, we will be the Captains and we choose our team. You go first!" Jim said, "I want Coach Katy." Sally hollered out, "We get Coach Matt!" And so it went with the teams defining themselves with both guys and gals opposing each other.

Since Jimmy had the first call, Sally's team got to serve first. The kids were quite aggressive in play. Leaping for the ball sometimes crashing into the sand, they would get up, sand clinging to their sweaty skin, and resume play like nothing happened. Whenever a team member made a score, the other team members would slap them on the bare butt and high five the teammate. I got a swap several times myself. between sets we would head out to the water and let the gentle breakers wash away the sand and sweat.

We played hard for about 30 minutes when we saw John and Adrianna drive up with another mom and dad in their SUV. We were getting pretty thirsty by now so we all headed for the tent and a cool beverage. John and Adrianna greeted me and Katy. Janet's parents, Joe and Lydia, were with them and we all greeted one another.After setting down the coolers filled to the brim, Adrianna and Lydia stripped down to only thong bottoms, while John and Joe were taking more time to undress as they were consumed in conversation.For a woman of forty, Lydia had a body of a mid-20's woman, and she knew it. As she walked by Katy and me, she looked at us and said, "You guys look really cute in your matching suits. Where did you get them? I think Joe would look good in one." Katy peeled off with her as they stroled down the beach and all I heard as they departed was a remark from Katy on how how good Lydia looked after having two kids. Bolstering her ego, they sauntered away, the waves lapping at their feet.

Joe came over with John to join me and handed me a beer. "Hope you like this brand, Matt? We have a couple others if you like. Glad you could join us today. Is this your first time with our group?" I said Katy and I had been to John's place for a pool party. I also mentioned we had been to North Beach but only Katy and me. Joe and John were in their suits, black, thongs with narrow sides. My blue thong sort of stood out, but that was Katy's doing, and I liked it. The kids had spread out but stayed together and had laid out towels to sun on. They were applying lotion to each other, some guys to guys and guys to girls. And the girls let the boys apply the lotion to their breast without any resistance. I watched one girl rubbing lotion on a guy and you could tell by the look in their eyes, there was more going on there. He wore a low front suit and she delighted in wiping her hand close to the top of the suit and slowed as she passed his bulging thong, then up to his chest. It seemed in looking around at these obvious displays of affection of perhaps just plain horniness, the parents overlooked it all and enjoyed the conversation at hand and cool drink to boot.
Old 04-16-2019, 12:02 AM

i've read all of this in the past two days and i'm disappointed there isnt any more. Please continue on!!!