Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > General Mens Swim Suit Guy Talk
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-20-2017, 12:22 AM

Default Never too old

Hey Musclespeedo, based on your pics, you are certainly not too old to wear any type of swimsuit you want! Besides, age is a numeric measure only. Life is too short to not wear what you want or be who you want. Eternity is a long time to regret missing out.

STS
Old 01-21-2017, 06:48 PM

Also in response to Georgeoz: mocking people for having religious beliefs pretty much stinks. Besides, I don't think many guys shun speedos because of religious beliefs.
Old 01-25-2017, 07:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikesi
Also in response to Georgeoz: mocking people for having religious beliefs pretty much stinks. Besides, I don't think many guys shun speedos because of religious beliefs.

I recently saw a picture on Tumblr of a hot guy in a turban wearing a speedo. I had never seen that before, and thought it was cool. I'd post a link but I don't remember which blog it was on. Sorry.
Old 01-27-2017, 04:56 AM

I do not think I am mocking anyone for having religious beliefs. I do think they have absolutely no basis in observable, quantifiable facts, for those beliefs.

But what I object to is how people with religious beliefs have tried, and over the centuries, have succeeded, to impose social and political n orms on others not of their faith. Think the Islamic view of what they call blasphemy, the Spanish Inquisition, the persecution of the Hugenots in Jesus' name, the extermination of the Jews, persecution of the Jews for many years, the witch trials in Salem and many others, mutilation of African and Middle Eastern women, countless rules and strictures on people's doing sex. missionaries wiping out whole indigenous cultures in God's name... And giving those in their "care" all kinds of diseases, including STDs, transmitted by those missionaries

Here in Australia, a poll the other day showed that only 21% esteemed or trusted organised religion. 21% is 21%too many. A major Royal Commission has heard evidence that many many thousands of children have been molested and sexually and physically abused by people in church authority. There was a similar finding in Ireland a few years ago.

Mockery is a very weak accusation. It is time this whole thing was put to the test.
Old 01-29-2017, 07:14 PM

The Covenant of Abraham in which God gave the Land of Canaan to Abraham and his followers in return for circumcision and worship took place in the Bronze Age. What they could have done with would have been a weapon against which no equally sized army or city could stand up against. That weapon would have been iron which humanity would discover some 600 years later anyway.
At the time of King Saul the Israelites still didn't have a blacksmith although the Iron Age had begun. So what is it with God that while handing out divine inspiration he doesn't hand out technological advances that would allow his chosen people to survive and prosper?

It would be very difficult to weave, cut and sew swim briefs without iron and steel tools.
Old 01-29-2017, 10:47 PM

I have visited various European beaches many times and have noticed the number of men who wear all sorts of speedos/bikinis/thongs. You see a very diverse fashion.

Being accustomed (over time) to seeing this, I have no problem wearing something even "skimpy" to the beach. I have noticed people look at me a bit differently at beach in Los Angeles, but it does not bother me at all. I just go about laying and baking in the sun.

I honestly really don't care what is going thru anyone's mind when they see me in a bikini, just go about your business and do what you feel is best and makes you feel sexier