Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > Story Center
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-28-2012, 12:39 AM

Default Part 6: Cody's Speedo Swim

Zach could not make it, so it was just Cody and I in the locker room. I was really impressed with him. He never even flinched. He stripped off his clothes, revealing his incredible physique. While not a swimmer, he had an awesome build, years on the ranch pushing the cows around or whatever he did. I played it real cool, something I had become good at being gay and on a swim team my whole life. You got to learn self control when around all the hot guys wearing practically nothing.

“Hey, that suit fits really great one you” I said as he tied up the strings. Cody seemed like he had the perfect male anatomy, nice proportions, even soft he looked a little aroused, and once enveloped in the blue lycra, his package invited your eyes to check it out. In some ways I was a bit jealous at how great he looked, but certainly enjoyed the view.

“These suits feel really awesome,” Cody replied. “I thought I’d be freaked out, but I really like how they feel on” he replied.

I flashed back to my dream. A quick stir. Self control.

“You really look great” I said. “You’ll sure get Beth’s attention” I said. Cody had placed himself mostly up, and the suit outlined him incredibly. His muscular legs looked great, and his tight abdomen really stood out. If ever there was a guy who should wear a brief, Cody was the guy. I was really jealous of Beth. Beth’s reaction proved me right.

Beth’s jaw dropped as she watched Cody enter the pool area in the really tightly fit Speedo. He looked that stunningly handsome. Turned out his waist was bigger than mine, so the suit really fit him snug, barely covering his incredible backside and tightly gripping his very masculine front. Cody left nothing on the table when it came to his bulge, and Beth quickly took notice. So did I! “Wow, look at you!” she said as she stood at the end of her lane, all but her head and shoulders under the water.

Cody smiled back and did this little swirl. He was almost comical in his attempt to flirt. “You like?” he replied as he finished his little dance move.

“Jump in here right now,” Beth replied, “and let me get the up close look.” In my mind I added “and feel!” I know it is what I would have wanted to do.

Not only did Beth react, but Cody got some serious looks from others in the pool. One guy about to get in the pool checked us both out, intently. I had never seen him before, but he was actually wearing a Nike swim brief, black with red that went around the back. As we got closer he kept looking, but it seemed more at me than Cody. He smiled and said “Hi” as we got to our lane. Cody jumped in with Beth, after his swirl and her reaction. I took the next lane, which put me right next to the mystery swimmer. As I prepped, he looked at me and smiled again. The he pushed hard off the wall and went about his first lap. He clearly knew what he was doing.

Cody took off on his first lap, as well. “Wow, I never thought he’d actually wear a Speedo” Beth said to me. “Most guys who are not swimmers never wear them.” I nodded back.

Cody was sold after his first lap. “I love this” he said to me after a few laps. “I feel so free in the water, almost naked. It feels so much better than in my shorts. No one should wear shorts!” he added emphatically.

“Sounds like you’re a Speedo guy now,” I replied.

“I like you as a Speedo guy” Beth added.

The swimmer next to me was really good. He gave me some good sprints. Swimmers are a completive lot, and if we come side by side, we hate to get passed. As I would get close, my mystery swimmer would push himself, and he’d keep me at bay for quite a while. Not that it was bad, he looked awesome, and I enjoyed watching his body as we tried to kill each other in the water. He had one string that was hanging about two inches out of his suit, which kept my attention as we were side by side. Well, maybe not the string, but it got my eyes in that spot. I liked the rest, too. I really did not intend to swim hard, both workout and anatomically, but he made me do both. After about 45 minutes I could see Cody was about done. I stopped at the wall. A few seconds later, I was joined by the guy next to me.
“Wow, you’re a great swimmer,” he said.

“Thanks, but you are too, you kicked my butt.”

“I was glad you came in. I was the only guy in a racing suit. Nicer to have company.”

His name was Dave. Turns out he swam in high school, but did not make a college team. He was really good, though. He was a year behind me. He started back swimming a few months ago “to get back in shape.” He lived in a dorm on campus. I told him I was on the swim team, which impressed him to all heck.

“If you don’t mind me saying,” Dave added a bit shyly, “you’re also a really good looking guy.”

I smiled back. “Thanks, and no I don’t mind. Your really handsome yourself” I added,

He swims three nights a week. No girlfriend. No roommate. It si amazing how much you learn in ten seconds of chat.

“Hey, maybe we can meet again” he added, as I climbed out of the pool. I turned around , my wet suit clinging to my somewhat aroused body. I smiled as I faced him.

Reaching down to shake hands, “absolutely.” We set a date for his next swim workout. “Like the suit, too” he added. I smiled. We chatted a few more seconds, as out of the corner of my eye, I saw Beth and Cody.

Cody and Beth had already got out and were sitting on the bleacher talking, her hand on his leg at his knee. As they talked, Beth continued to massage up Cody’s leg. While it was clearly having an effect on him, he was enjoying both the conversation and the feeling it was giving him. He repositioned himself a couple times. At one point the leaned back, laying his back on the bleacher row behind. Beth poatted his abdomen and slid her hand along the top of his suit waist band, I suspect her fingers felt a little more. Cody smiled. Finally, they both stood as I walked over. Cody was clearly aroused by what Beth had done, but he stood up without hesitation.

“I was fine until Beth started playing with my leg” said Cody once back in the locker room, as he stood there with a very stretched out bulge. “a girl starts getting me up here (pointing to his mid upper leg) and I get really turned on.”

“Looked like you were enjoying it, though” I replied.

“Yeah, I guess so. Couldn’t help it. You know, someone gets you turned on and…” he trailed off. I just enjoyed the sight of what he was referring to, very prominently displayed in front of me.

“I suspect she figured that out what makes you excited” I replied laughing. “Now you need a cold shower”

“Yeah, lets hope that works” Cody replied as he headed off to the shower. “But it might be too late,”

“Let me know if you need help” I said partly in jest, the other part hope.

My mind was on Dave. They say you meet when you least expect it. , and I sure did not expect to meet him. He sure seemed interested. “Not many guys tell another he is good looking” I thought. I slid off my own suit, exposing my own reaction. A great night. Cody’s first Speedo swim and maybe something more.

To be continued… might be the final chapter next!
Old 04-28-2012, 01:18 AM

Default Part 6

STS, once again you have presented another well written and sensual episode. Keep up the good work. -(Pun intended)
Old 04-28-2012, 02:15 AM

best chapter yet!
Old 04-28-2012, 04:30 AM

Default Agree.......

......with four characters in focus now - and some pairing-up to follow, I'm sure.
(Do we assume it was always board shorts for Cody before his speedo-conversion?)
Old 04-29-2012, 12:09 AM

Very well written STS as always. Please continue. And please make it last more than 1 more chapter.
Old 04-29-2012, 01:34 AM

Default encouragement is a nice thing

Hey Speedo Minded and Crail, you guys have been two of my biggest advocates. If it was not for you, I'd probably have stopped long ago. I really appreciate your continuous kind words! I stopped posting much else here because the board started to get far too mean, especially if one posted a divergent opinion.

For the rest, lets not make this a topic.
Old 04-29-2012, 02:15 AM

Default Can't understand....

.....such bitterness.

You asked several weeks ago whether you should start a new story and had some enthusiastic replies to say Yes - we've been eagerly awaiting another.
We have now been given Chapter 6 - have you not read the encouraging responses to this and also 1-5 ante ?

This is a FORUM for DISCUSION and on which some have declared an appreciation of a better quality of posts than the earlier Fantasy Board.

To refer to the meanness of what might arrive as a divergent opinion doesn't therefore sound very mature to me.

We have a Forum for stories and yours have been the most significant
and entertaining contributions to it - long may you continue in that.
Old 04-29-2012, 04:21 AM

Default not surprised

By your post, nor your reference to maturity. U just made my point. Last story.
Old 04-29-2012, 06:20 AM

Default Last story

OMG, STS - No, no, no !!! Don't give up. Developing stories are a treat for me. None of the Wham, Bam, Thank you, Sam style. Well written stories such as yours are really special. Thanks for your efforts.
Old 04-29-2012, 10:23 AM
Speedo Member

Default Sts

Your story is great and I look forward to reading more.
I tryed writing a story on here a while ago but it did not turn out as good as yours. Your doing an exceptional job, please keep going and thatnks for all your efforts.