Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > General Mens Swim Suit Guy Talk
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-02-2015, 03:24 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to Captain.Jammer
Default How tight do you wear your suits?

Ok, so some of you know I wear jammers for swimming. I do not swim regularly or competitively, but do like my suits rather snug, as you may have seen in some of my gear pics.

N2N-Tropics-Jammer-blue-left by C J, on Flickr

Skinz-Swim-Trunk-Undersea-right by C J, on Flickr

But I am inquiring about your racer cut 'speedo' suits that most of you wear.
How tight do you wear them, and why?

Be aware that I have never been a real swimmer, so I am not knowledgeable in such a thing, if there is a standard for when racing, or whatever.

Taking that into consideration, maybe I need a third question as to in what situation? (Such as competitive swimming, practice laps, leisure swimming, and sunbathing/socializing situations , perhaps?)

Thanks for your responses.
Old 11-02-2015, 01:54 PM

I typically wear my size: size 30 all the time

If I know they fit tighter, I'll go for a 32.

I wear the same whether it's for lounging or swimming laps. I just try to avoid briefs that are super tight that they leave imprints on my body when I take them off.
Old 11-02-2015, 09:50 PM

I think how tight you wear a 'speedo' depends also on the fabric. Stretchier suits can be worn tighter. I prefer 100% nylon suits such as Aussiebum Classic and Loose models. Because nylon has virtually no give, wearing a snug suit will tend to squash you. This may be advantageous in competitive swimming but for casual swimming and just hanging out, I prefer the suit to be slightly loose, which is more comfortable and also, if you are interested in it, shows off your bulge much more.

Last edited by bostonspdo : 11-02-2015 at 09:57 PM.
Old 11-02-2015, 09:52 PM

Depends on how horny I feel...Hornier => snugger suit
Old 11-03-2015, 01:16 PM

No one answer is correct as pthers have said. Back in my college and school swim era, I wore suits that were same size as my waist for practices or I wore an older race suit that had stretched out a little. Basically tight enough to feel snug. For meets we downsized to get a really tight and sleek fit. Those super tight suits pretty well smashed your parts down, making your bulge flatter. Great for races, but after a meet your balls were pretty sore from being so smashed down. Today i wear my suits snug for laps, and I wear tighter fitting brands for masters meets. Hanging out or square cuts I like a bit more freedom. As one post said, a slightly looser fit actually makes your manhood more visible, and has more give to accomodate growth if you meet someone cute...lol.
Old 11-03-2015, 05:38 PM
Speedo Member

Tight enough to hug my ass and genitals without any sag. Loose enough to accommodate an erection.
Old 11-06-2015, 01:41 AM
Speedo Member

Ever since my early swim team days I've worn my suits as tight and small as possible.

30 years on nothing has changed, except perhaps, I seldom wear anything as big as a Speedo these days, I now much prefer to swim and tan in the significantly smaller styles of the thong, g-string or one-sided suits.

I wear all these styles as tight as possible, believing good presentation of my assets is a must.
To avoid the 'flattening' effect an undersized, over stretched suit can give I 'help' the situation by wearing a c***ring.and

Last edited by Hotbunz1969 : 11-06-2015 at 10:20 PM.
Old 01-21-2019, 07:07 PM

Talking How tight, i wear my speedo

I wear speedos that are comfortably tight and really feel good. I like having the front encasing my lowers very snug and secure and If I'm erect underneath, it wont be too noticable. I do like the feel of tight lycra nylon or polyester material wedgied between my rear buns. Those speedo swim briefs that fit and feel comfortable are the best swim wear for me.
Old 01-22-2019, 03:25 AM
StrawberryBoards

You dont have to be a "real" swimmer to swim for fitness. (As if a "fake" swimmer is a thing in the first place) . Your photos look like suits fit perfectly for fitness. I do like wearing looser ones for casual use (hot tub or beach) Looser the better for comfort; as long as they dont start pulling off the hips and leaving gaps that is. Photos are of what I use for hot tub but sometimes for lap swimming. (I dont know how to kick turn anyway so jo need to be super tight)

Last edited by StrawberryBoards : 04-14-2022 at 07:55 AM.
Old 01-22-2019, 10:45 AM
Speedo Member

With briefs, I always wish I could go a little tighter as I don't have much of a bulge up front, but I do get self-conscious when it's too tight in the back. some men have nice tight firm buns but mine are rather soft and the speedo can kind of cut into my soft ass.

Does anyone else struggle with tight Speedos and softer buns?