Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > General Mens Swim Suit Guy Talk
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-08-2023, 07:15 PM
Speedo Member

Default Got a suit you just "can't wear yet !

Do you have a suit , a bikini or thong that you have bought and like but which you just can not bring yourself to wear in public , at the pool , or beach yet ?
In my hotel pool I usually wear a kiniki Andre in black or red . It is brief and I am comfortable wearing it . I just haven't plucked up the courage to wear my yellow one !
I wear it abroad around the pool , wear I will also wear string sided half backs because my confidence level is higher . And even on Uk beaches I will wear brief thongs . So what is the style that you are dying to wear ?
Old 01-09-2023, 01:23 PM
Speedo Member

And today I did wear my Kiniki Andre in Yellow and it felt good . Brief , tight and the only good swim style that Kiniki make now sadly . No matter how many times I ask them to modernise like Skinzwear or Muscleskins .
Old 01-09-2023, 05:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aberman
Do you have a suit , a bikini or thong that you have bought and like but which you just can not bring yourself to wear in public , at the pool , or beach yet ?
In my hotel pool I usually wear a kiniki Andre in black or red . It is brief and I am comfortable wearing it . I just haven't plucked up the courage to wear my yellow one !
I wear it abroad around the pool , wear I will also wear string sided half backs because my confidence level is higher . And even on Uk beaches I will wear brief thongs . So what is the style that you are dying to wear ?
I'm with you as regards kiniki André. I have several in different colours which I wear regularly at the pool. I've asked them seventies to produce a royal blue one but they don't. I recently bought the white one which I think is the one I have worn yet. It's a lovely little bikini, very, very brief but the fabric is a bit thick understandably. I think another I'd have to think about wearing is the 'Brave person' string side bikini as it's briefer. I have it in black, blue, pink and white, the latter being quite transparent when wet as it has no lining.
Old 01-09-2023, 05:22 PM
Speedo Member

Yes the yellow and white are the same thickness I think …. Maybe I should get the white … one of the brave person styles has pretty much strap sides … how do you feel about those in a uk pool setting ? I feel very much more daring abroad so it’s a different culture . I have a grey modus vivendi which tapers to a string which I’m not sure about here in uk ….
Old 01-10-2023, 11:15 AM

It's that style of Brave Person I have though haven't worn them to a UK setting yet. Abroad would be OK I guess. I thought about getting another yellow André as they seem to be briefer than before. Really love the very brief cut but it's the thickness of the fabric that spoils the bikini though I'll still wear it.
Old 01-10-2023, 11:54 AM
Speedo Member

Even though the yellow has that extra thickness it looks even briefer which I guess you and I prefer ,. So its a good style . I have muscleskins and Joe Snyder styles too. Where else do you buy your small swimwear from ?
Old 01-10-2023, 05:39 PM

I have a black g-string swimsuit which I wore at a beach last year, but only when it was very quiet. I'd love to wear it at a public pool. I'm going to an adults only session tomorrow night but I daren't risk it there. I'll be wearing my black Kiniki Andre suit, which is about as much as I dare in that situation.
Old 01-11-2023, 10:29 PM

I have two suits I only wore once at a crowded beach. The guys preferred to see my tiny thongs to show more skin.

Last edited by BikenSwim : 01-29-2023 at 12:33 PM.
Old 01-16-2023, 06:25 PM
Speedo Member

I just had a joe Snyder bikini delivered and it really is small … I ordered a size down and I like that tight feel and effect . It is in dazzling blue and I wore it to the Turkish baths up here . The baths were disappointing and not a patch on the Newcastle ones which I visited a few years ago . But nice to wear a suit like that . Next thing is to west at my leisure club on home turf … a challenge !