Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > General Mens Swim Suit Guy Talk
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-09-2016, 05:03 PM

Default New speedos! (And my old/current one)

I was so inspired by joining this community and chatting with some of y'all that I spontaneously decided to buy a second pair of briefs this afternoon!

Here in Italy we have a store called OVS which is sort of like H&M in that they make relatively stylish clothes for a very decent price. And, being Italy, they include briefs in their swimwear section. So when I saw that they had swim briefs in my size (a miracle in and of itself in a country where almost everyone is very slim) and they were only 7 €, I knew I had to try them! I ended up buying the royal blue pair in the attached picture. 80% nylon, 20% elastic. You can pretty much tell they were made to a price, but they fit pretty well, look nice enough, and don't feel like they'll fall apart in 10 minutes. They are a good throwaway pair for when you want to do things in a speedo but don't want to wear out one of your nice ones. I also like that the drawstring is tied on the outside; it is a nice styling element and could be seen by some as a sort of...invitation. I bought them mostly to relax in around my room, especially when I come on the board here. It makes me feel like I fit in even more!

I've also included a photo of the Speedo speedo I bought a couple years ago. For those of you following my true story Becoming an Enthusiast over in the Story Center, we're not quite at that point yet, but we be will soon!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Kelly Green - Small File Size.jpg (22.5 KB, 47 views)
File Type: jpeg OVS Blue - Small File Size.jpeg (18.9 KB, 41 views)
Old 04-09-2016, 05:15 PM

Thumbs up

Congrats on the find.
Old 04-11-2016, 10:42 PM

Both are very nice. Really like the green ones. Which are the ones you found in Italy?
Old 04-11-2016, 11:12 PM

Thanks, you two!

I got the blue ones here in Italy. I bought the others before - but telling you any more will spoil chapter 4 of Becoming an Enthusiast!