Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > Story Center
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-08-2015, 08:49 PM

Arrow The subterfuge

Joel was really fearful that his grandfather would find out about the beer unless they were very careful. Bryan's idea about storing the beer in the shower sounded good at first, but he knew that grandpa was too shrewd to believe that someone was showering at just that time. Joel was really stewing about this as he thought, "I have to figure something out soon cause until I'm feeling safe, I can't really have a good time." Plus, Joel hated to violate the trust of his grandpa.

Meanwhile the guys were grilling the hot dogs and burgers, drinking beer, and just screwing around. They were still talking about the briefs that Barry was wearing and that Ronnie had been pushed into putting on. Jimmy had gotten one of his suits for Ronnie, a 2" Tyr Jungle all over suit that he had recently bought. They still hadn't given up on Ricky.

"This suit is really cool looking" yelled Ronnie - at this point, all the beer was making all the guys yell whenever they had anything to say. He had put it on right in front of all the guys, didn't even turn around. After Ronnie put the suit on, he looked at himself in the mirror and saw how low cut it was and how his bulge really looked good, he said, "man, this feels so good, it's so soft, and my bulge looks really big. I look pretty damn hot in a speedo. I'm gonna wear these all weekend."

"Hey, dude, what did I tell you," shouted Barry, the newly converted brief wearer. "You wouldn't listen to me, but I knew if I could come around, you'd like them and come around too."

"When you're right, you're right, Barry, as much as I hate to admit that you know something, for that matter, that you know anything."

"Well, f...k you buddy, you finally realized how smart I am," at which everyone laughed as they all said, "no, you're still the same, you just look better in a speedo than in those dorky boardshorts."

Meanwhile, the noise level was getting higher and higher as the guys were really letting loose as they ate and consumed more beer. Joel was getting more and more worried as the time drew near the 8:00 deadline for the first check in with gramps.

"Bryan, we need to get the beer out of sight and not in the shower, my grandpa is never going to fall for that. We have to think of something else to do with it."

"Dude, you worry too much, he'll never know that the beer is there, you just have to be cool when you skype with him."

"Bryan, it's not going to work, I'm sure of it, now help me figure some other way to hide it." Joel felt bad about lying to his grandpa, but at this point, he had no choice, he had to do something.

Barry overheard what Bryan and Joel were talking about and said, "Is that a storage area in the loft, you know the one that has the sliding doors? What if we put the cooler with the beer in there and make sure that no one is drinking when he calls and there are no beer cans anywhere?"

"That might work" said Joel. "I know that gramps never even uses that storage area and hardly ever goes up to the loft - it's only Grammy and him and they only use the downstairs of the condo. Let's do it."

It was now 10 minutes to 8, 10 minutes before the first check in. Barry, Bryan, and Joel told the rest of the guys what the plan was and told them to quit screwing around for just a couple of minutes so they could hide the beer.

"Hey guys, whatever you're drinking right now, dump it and lose the can in the trash down here, not in the condo trash can. You gotta hurry."

"What do you mean, waste perfectly good beer?" yelled Ricky.

"Yeah, that's just what I mean, or else my grandpa is going to make us 'vacate the premises' as he would say. So, everyone, get moving."

"And break out the cans of soda so it will look like that's all we're drinking", said Jimmy, who actually was drinking only soda because he really didn't like beer very much.

Everyone scrambled around, clearing up the cans while Joel and Bryan put the cooler in the storage bin. Joel hated doing this because he really felt guilty about lying to his grandpa, but he had no choice. He should have said something before the guys bought the beer, but he didn't and couldn't do anything about it now.

It was now 8:00 and right on schedule gramps called up to Skype with Joel.

"Hey gramps, how's everything?" Joel asked.

"Everything's fine here with Grammy and me. How's things at the condo? Are you having a good time?"

"Yeah, we really are having a lot of fun."

"I'm glad to hear that. Now let's take a look around."

"Sure thing, gramps, let's go."

....to be continued
Old 04-14-2015, 02:10 PM

Default Great chapter

Nice continuation D67. Lots of options to continue.
Old 04-14-2015, 02:11 PM

Default Alone on the Beach

Joel felt awful about misleading gramps. One day he’d confess because the guilt would get the best of him. It really bothered Joel that despite the fear that gramps would do a full blown search, he actually didn’t ask any questions. Total faith in his handsome grandson\, the eldest of his grandchildren. Turns out the tour was gramps wanting to get a live view of the beach from the balcony and he asked for a group view of the guys. No search, no questions. After all, Joel would never break the rules, Gramps was sure of that.

“Yes, sir,” Joel answered as Gramps asked if the gang was enjoying the condo. Joel always gave gramps the ultimate of respect. “We have been out on the beach, played volleyball, and now were about to grill some burgers.” Joel said, bare-chested and wearing just his swimsuit. Gramps thought how handsome and muscular his grandson was becoming.

“See any cute girls?” Gramps asked. “You there are some real sweethearts around there.”

“Well, a few,” Joel answered, embarrassed by the question.

The guys chatted for fifteen minutes. The call ended with “I love you,” from each and Gramps waived the later call. “Have fun, be good,” was his final line, a dagger full of guilt poison for Joel. He didn’t have any beer for the rest of the night. By midnight the guys were starting to crash and by 1 am they were all sound asleep, some loaded with far more beer than they needed. Luckily, the condo survived without a spill.

Steph and Bryan were alone walking on the beach. It was peaceful, the sun was hanging low in the western horizon, about 30 minutes until it would edge into the dark unknown. Bryan held Steph’s hand as they walked. She was in the sexiest tiny purple string bikini, the kind that was barely legal. She had never worn such a slight swimsuit before, but she was ready to catch Bryan, and Bryan was ready to be caught. Bryan was wearing a 2 inch side red Tyr USA brief, one he had just bought. It was snug, the lycra clinging to him and his bulge was very much on display. He was aroused, which made him look even more desirous to Steph.

“I love it when we have the beach alone,” Bryan said as they walked.

“It is really great,” Steph replied. She checked out how his bulge juggled ever so slight as his muscular swimmer legs moved along the beach. “I love your new swimsuit,” she added.

“Thanks, yours too. You know you are making me horny wearing that.” Bryan replied.

“That was the idea,” she laughed. “I can see it is working.” She rubbed his butt.

They walked about 15 minutes more, meandering into and out of the surf, but never getting any more wet than their ankles.

“What if I pulled one of these strings,” Bryan asked teasingly as he held the one closest to him.

“Don’t you dare,” she teased back.

“Never know,” he said. She slapped his wrist, jokingly.

They reached a very secluded spot on the beach, The homes along the beach were hidden by the high dunes, and the beach was void of anyone but the two of them.

“Let’s watch the sunset,” Bryan suggested, stopping.

“Good idea,” Steph replied. The two sat in the warm sand, side by side, facing the water. Steph snuggled close to Bryan.

“Wish we had brought a blanket,” Bryan added. “Oh well.”

“This is nice,” she replied, as she started to rub Bryan’s chest. He was quickly becoming very aroused, his bulge showing the growth of his manhood under the tight red lycra. The sun was now very low, a big orange ball shimmering its final rays over the water. The sky was an eerie mix of the final moments of day and the creeping in of night. The waves providing a soothing backdrop of sound. Bryan leaned over and kissed Steph, at first a soft and quick kiss. She pulled him back in for a much longer and deeper one. They both laid on their sides and faced each other, embraced and in the longest, deepest kiss either had ever had.

“This is so nice,” Steph whispered. Bryan moaned in agreement. He was so turned on, so aroused. He was about to burst out of the swimsuit, the tiny two inch band of lycra struggling to hold in the massive aroused anatomy. Steph pushed Bryan onto his back and laid slightly diagonal across his chest. She could see his bulging suit, the clear outline of his very strong erection. She kissed his chest and rubbed her hand down along his suit. He kissed her hair.

Steph slid her hand onto his manhood, holding the bulging suit in her grasp. Bryan moaned again, as she kissed him deeply. She rubbed along the outline with her fingers. He could feel himself getting more and more turned on. He asked if she would let him take her all the way. She wasn’t ready to go that far. He moaned, he was so ready, so much wanting to go to a place he had never been. She held him her hand as they kissed, feeling the collection of aroused parts in her palm. Bryan knew he could not hold it. He was beginning to get the urges an all out explosion rising from his testicles. Stephanie’s soft hand taunting him to let go.

“Oh man,” Bryan blurted out, the tight swimsuit now gripping his very aroused and stimulated manhood. There was no Stephanie. The condo was dark. He was sweaty, he tried to hold back, holding both hands on his bulging swimsuit, .but he was too far aroused. He could not stop the inevitable, his pelvis started to thrust into his grasp.. His body was exploding inside the clinging swimsuit. He was breathing hard. He tried to keep cover with his hands as he looked around, all the other guys were still asleep, thank goodness. The place smelled of sweaty guys, stale beer, and who knows what else. Bryan laid on his back, eyes open., his swimsuit soaked and sticky He was still aroused, but fading. He could not believe he just had a sexual wet dream right in front of the guys. He looked at his watch, the indigo light creating a small shimmer in the room. It was 4:42AM. He laid his head back on the pillow he had borrowed from the sofa. The final escapes of his wild dream released into the swimsuit. Bryan smiled at the image of Stephanie in the tiny purple bikini, all a manifestation of his imagination. He let out a soft groan. Thankfully, everyone was still sleeping, or so he thought.

“That must have been some dream,” Jimmy whispered. He had watched almost the whole thing.

“Yeah, I guess so,” Bryan said shocked to hear the voice. “Did I wake you?” Bryan tried to play cool.

“Well, you were moaning and tossing. I wasn’t sure what was happening.” Jimmy said. “I guess you had fun.”

“Don’t tell anyone!” Bryan pleaded.

“Our secret,” Jimmy replied. “Happens to all of us.”

“I gotta go get changed.” Bryan whispered as he stood to go to the bathroom.

Jimmy wasn’t the only one who saw Bryan's wild dream play out. Nick smiled to himself as Bryan stepped over him. Nick was quite aroused by it himself. He looked over at Jimmy as he rubbed his own body, both also still wearing their swimsuits, as were most of the guys. They both smiled.
Old 04-17-2015, 12:00 AM

Smile A heart to heart conversation

"Hey Jimmy, that must have been one hot dream that Bryan had, I bet he was dreaming about Stephanie," said Nick as he continued to rub his body.

"Yeah, I think you're right, just look at them, when they're together, you know that there's some real 'chemistry' going on, you know what I mean?", replied Jimmy.

"Dude, I don't have a clue what you're talking about, this 'chemistry' thing. That's never happened to me," Nick said with the biggest smirk on his face.

"Man, you almost had me there, I was starting to think you really didn't know what I was talking about," laughed Jimmy. "I didn't know that you were awake and heard Bryan, and I promised not to tell anyone about it."

"That's cool," said Nick, "but I know Bryan well enough to tell him I was awake and heard him, and I won't give him a hard time about it, pun intended."

"Your sense of humor is really weird, but then again, I like weird, if you know what I mean."

"Yes, I DO know what you mean," barked Nick in a very dramatic, mock angry tone.

"Yeah, sorry about that, I know I shouldn't keep saying 'if you know what I mean', but I love how you react every time, it makes me laugh and it also makes me feel good."

"Seriously," answered Nick, "does that ever happen to you, you know, what happened to Bryan, the wet dream?"

"Yeah, it happened to me once, I don't remember anything about what I was dreaming or if I was dreaming, but all of a sudden, I woke up wet and sticky, it felt really weird, but also really good, not the wet and sticky, but what caused the wet and sticky. What about you."

"Well, truth or dare time for me. I've had a couple of wet dreams, I think everyone does, but one really turned me on and I remembered what I was dreaming about."

"What was it?"

"Don't get pissed off - it was a dream about you and me and it happened not too long after you and I were wrestling around and the fell on each other with both of us hard. The dream was really graphic and seemed so real and it felt really good."

"You son of a b...h, no, just kidding, I'm not pissed off at you. Dude, I really like you and the fact that you had that kind of dream about us makes me feel great, like we have something really good between us."

"Yeah, me too," said Nick. "I also think we have something really good between us. We're best buds, and we also have the physical thing going for us. Maybe sometime we'll do something about it, even though that makes me kind of nervous."

"It makes me nervous too," replied Jimmy. "I've never felt this way about anyone, girl or boy, and while I like feeling this way, I don't understand it completely and I don't know where it's going and I don't know if this means I'm gay. But I don't want the feeling to stop, know what I mean - damn, there I go again."

"No worries, I don't really mind it when you say 'know what I mean', I just want to give you a hard time. And I know exactly what you mean, because I feel just like you do, confused, who knows, maybe I'm gay, maybe we're both gay, but you know, who cares, as long as we keep this just between us, I think we'll figure it out."

Jimmy took in everything that Nick said. "I think we will figure this out. Man I can't believe we're talking about this at 5:00 in the morning. Let's just try to go back to sleep and stop thinking about it for now."

"That's a plan, but it's not going to be easy to fall asleep with this wood between my legs. I gotta take care of it." whispered Nick.

"Me too," answered Jimmy, "let's just try to be quiet if we can." And then they both cracked up and started taking care of business, each by himself, ever so slowly.

.....to be continued.

Last edited by Dooley67 : 04-17-2015 at 12:32 AM.
Old 04-17-2015, 11:39 PM

Default Great chapter

I love the dialogue. I feel the struggle they two guys are having. So unsure of how to proceed. New territory for them and knowing that they have feelings different from the other guys. You captured it well, the seriousness hidden behind the humor. Nice work D67.

STS
Old 05-01-2015, 02:07 PM

You 2 guys are in a groove about how the story is continuing wonderfully. Keep up the great work!!!!
Old 05-03-2015, 04:36 PM

Default Sunrise

Bryan wandered back up the boardwalk path toward the condo shortly before seven. After his dream, he went out on the beach for a long slow run watching the sun fill the sky and the ocean with yellow rays. The air was crisp, at least for Florida, and the sky was still dark as he started out, a shadow in the lights of the condo complex that quickly faded into the black sky as he slowly ran along the edge of the surf. Whatever coolness he felt from the ocean breeze soon became sweat as his body warmed into the run. He was bare-chested, barefoot, and barely clothed. He was wearing a really cool Turbo English Bull Dog swimsuit, it had been his first Turbo suit ever and he really loved it. Bryan saved that suit for only special occasions, but a day with Steph was probably just as special an occasion as any.

The apartment was still quiet, mostly. Joel was up before seven, sitting on the balcony. He watched as Bryan ran back down the beach and then up the boardwalk path toward the condo building. Joel smiled at the look of the handsome young man barely clothed walking along the edge of the pool. Joel had on a pair of really short running shorts, the kind with virtually no inseam, and the sides fully split. He loved wearing them for running or to just hang out in. His hand was nestled between his legs, playing with what was barely inside the loose fitting shorts.

“Hey Bryan,” Joel called out quietly, standing at the rail. Bryan stopped and looked up. Joel smiled as he looked down at Bryan, who looked amazing standing just below the balcony, Joel had a top down profile view of him all glistening from the sweat. Joel rubbed the front of his skimpy shorts, a stirring there. “Want to hit the hot tub?” He barely whispered.

“Um, sure,” Bryan replied. “Grab me a water,” Bryan added. “And a shirt.”

“Stay there,” Joel replied.

The two guys had the hot tub and the pool to themselves, it was still fairly early. Joel was still in the same short running shorts, which were loosely floating around him in the bubbles of the tub. Bryan sat directly across from him, his face flush from the run and the warm tub. Joel had never admitted to anyone that he is sometimes interested in guys, but Bryan was one of those guys.

“Sleep well,” Joel asked. “I mean it must have sucked being on the floor.”

“It was fine,” Bryan replied. “Yeah, I slept pretty good. Just woke up really early.” No mention of the dream. “How about you?”

“I always wake up early here. It is like I don’t want to miss any of it.” Joel replied. “We are going to have a blast today.” Joel added , watching as Bryan hoisted his long, svelte body onto the side of the hot tub. His suit clinged to him, his bulge almost eye level to Joel. Bryan had his legs spread about shoulder width, giving a great view. Joel couldn’t help but stare right at his friend’s package. “Cool swimsuit,” he finally added. “You got some great suits.”

“Thanks, man. Yeah I really like this one. It is different.”

“Hey, serious question. You ever look at some guys and think they are really good looking?” Joel asked Bryan. His heart was racing in his chest. “I mean not like sexual, but just that you think they are handsome.”

“Never really thought about it,” Bryan answered. “Yeah, maybe. I mean at swimming I see some guys and think they look really strong and stuff. Why man, what’s up?”

“Oh nothing, I was just thinking, you know.” Joel replied.

“What, you think I am a stud?” Bryan replied. “Is that it?’ he teased.

“Well, I do think you are a good looking guy,” Joel replied seriously. His response was sincere.

“So are you,” Bryan replied. “I mean you are a machine.” Joel smiled.

“Let’s go running on the beach later.” Joel changed the subject. He had gotten enough of an answer, for now. In his exploration of figuring himself out, he felt like all was okay.

Nick and Jimmy were far up the beach the opposite way to Bryan’s run. They had both quietly left the condo shortly after Bryan. Jimmy was wearing a orange print Speedo vortex print swimsuit. It was a wider leg cut that the swim team suits, but he liked the colors. Nick was wearing a black and white Nike splice brief. Over they each had on sweatshirts, which made for a funny contrast. It was still dark when they set out. Neither had finished “business” after Bryan’s wild dream, so they were both still holding an undercurrent of arousal.

“You think we’ll see the sunrise over the water?” Nick asked.

“Only if the world flipped over last night,” Jimmy mocked in reply. “We are on the west side, so it sets over the water.”

“Ah, duh,” Nick replied.

They walked in silence, both caught not sure what to do now that they had some real alone time, masked by the darkness of the sky. They were truly alone, the dark beach, the surf occasionally wetting their feet. It was an awkward moment, almost like the kiss at the end of a first date. Nick finally broke the silence.

“Okay if we do this?” he asked as he reached over and took Jimmy’s hand. It just felt like the right next step.

“Sure,” Jimmy replied as felt Nick wrap his right hand around Jimmy’s left. The grip was strong, warm and very romantic/

“I wanted to do this all day yesterday,” Nick confided. He felt himself start to get aroused, the grip of his suit getting tighter.

“Me, too.” Jimmy replied. “I wasn’t sure how to ask.”

“You know, we need to just ask when we want to try something, and agree we will never hold back.” Nick responded.

“Deal,” Jimmy proclaimed as waved their held hands.

They never went further than the hand hold, even thought they both wanted to. Despite the pact, they both held back on taking the next step. It was just as well, they had a peaceful walk together as they explored each other’s feelings.

“What was the first thing you liked about me?” Jimmy asked as the sun started to break over the horizon to their east.

“Well, it wasn’t so much looks, although you are really cute, but I like how sincere you are,” Nick replied. “And you make me laugh.”

“I like that you make me feel good, I mean you make me feel okay with who I am,” Jimmy shared back. “Plus you do look hot in swimsuits. I mean you make me bone at practice.”

“Well, yeah, there is always that part,” Nick agreed.

By the time they made it back to the condo, they had learned so much more about who they were, both as individuals and as a couple. Despite the daylight, the still held hands. A little more of their secret was being revealed. They walked past Joel and Bryan in the hot tub and headed into the condo.

-------

The guys were all up by 8, a few a little blurry eyed from the beer and the bottle of wine they copped from the college guys later the prior night. Both bathrooms of the beachfront condo went non stop as the guys showered and cleaned up, ready for a second fun day at the beach, this time with the girls. Steph already had texted Bryan to say they were already up and ready to head out somewhere close to 9. The guys had about an hour, so they opted to head to a nearby Dunkin Donuts for the perfect Sunday breakfast of egg sandwiches, donuts and coffee. Most of them had on shorts of some type, except for Nick, Jimmy and Bryan who all wore swimsuits under their swim team T-shirts.

The cute girl at the counter smiled as the gang of guys piled into the shop. She diligently took their orders, smiling and bantering with each of them. When she got to the three swimsuit clad guys, she made them raise their shirts so she could see what they packed underneath. “We don’t see many guys in Speedos in here,” she confessed. The guys made quite a commotion of the back counter staff. It was all fun.

“Alright, dudes, what’s the plan?” Jimmy asked out loud as they all piled around three tables pulled together.

“Well, I am getting some alone time with Steph,” Bryan announced to a bunch of implying remarks back.

“I think you are already getting a boner.” Barry teased. “Better get a bigger swimsuit.”

“You just wish you could get a boner,” Bryan teased back.

“Hey nit wads, we are in a family restaurant,” Joel cut the banter off.

The guys finished up breakfast and cleaned their mess up. As they headed out the door, the counter girl called out “Hey, come back tomorrow and all of you wear Speedos,” she smiled. The guys headed out the door, high on sugar and caffeine. It was the launch of a wild and crazy day.

Last edited by SwimTeamSpeedo : 05-03-2015 at 11:16 PM.
Old 05-03-2015, 10:42 PM

Smile Great continuation

Great chapter, STS. The issue of adolescent sexual questioning was so carefully and meaningfully handled and the allure of the Speedo to girls was really sweet. I've got lots of options for my next chapter. Gotta do some thinking about it.

D67
Old 05-03-2015, 11:49 PM

Thanks for continueing guys!! Loving this story!
Old 05-06-2015, 07:46 PM

Default Ricky takes a chance

When the guys returned to the condo from breakfast at Dunkin Donuts, all the guys who weren't wearing speedos went upstairs and changed, all except for Ricky.

"Are you still going to wear those dorky boardshorts?" asked Joel. "You know, you would really look hot in a speedo and the girls would just about climb all over you."

"I'm not going to wear a speedo, they're OK for swim team, but I just don't like them for the beach."

"Dude, what are you afraid of, you wear them to practice and for meets, just think of this as a swim meet at the beach," argued Joel, trying to persuade Ricky and also wanting to see Ricky in a speedo because he thought he was really cute and he knew he had a great looking package from seeing him at practice. So far, he wasn't having much luck.

Ricky answered very carefully, not knowing exactly how to say what was on his mind. "Joel, you want to know what I'm afraid of, well, I'll tell you, but don't go blabbing it around to all the guys."

Joel realized that Ricky was really serious and said, "I won't, trust me."

"OK, here's the deal. There are two reasons, first, I'm afraid that everyone is going to think I'm gay because I'm wearing a speedo on the beach. It's normal for swim team, but this isn't swim team and I don't want anyone thinking I'm gay. Second, when I wear a speedo around girls, I can't help it, but I bone up and that's really embarrassing. There, you have it."

Joel chose his words carefully, knowing how he felt earlier in the morning when he was admiring Bryan's package in his low cut Turbo English Bulldog suit, and not wanting to send out any mixed messages. "Well, look at it this way, Ricky, if wearing a speedo on the beach means you're gay, then you're as gay as the rest of us because we're all wearing speedos, even Barry and Ronnie, and in Barry's case, he's lovin' it. Second, do you think you're the only guy to get a boner around girls? It happens to every guy, you just either turn over onto your stomach or run for the water. It's no big deal. And do you think the girls don't notice it. They love it, they love that they turn guys on. Seriously, you're no different from the rest of us. Just give it a try."

"You really think that other people on the beach won't think I'm gay and the girls don't mind?", asked Ricky.

"Dude, you're among friends, if that's what people think, then they'll think that about all of us, and yes, I really know that the girls don't mind, like I said, they love it. Don't worry so much."

Ricky was being hard to convince so Joel said, "look, try it today before the girls get here, there's still some time. If it still bothers you, you can change back into your boardies, that is, if nobody has hidden them...no, just kidding."

"I can't try it today, I didn't bring any of my suits with me," Ricky declared, thinking he had an out.

"No worries, I brought several suits, we're about the same size, you can wear one of mine."

"You're not going to stop bugging me until I say yes, are you?" Ricky whined.

"Nope, not a chance."

"OK, I'm in", Ricky said. He actually was pretty much convinced by Joel's arguments, but didn't want to give up so easily.

"Great, you won't be sorry when all the girls are hanging all over you. Let's go upstairs and you can try them on and pick out the one you want to wear."

The two guys ran up the stairs two at a time. Joel opened the door and they went into the bedroom where Joel's gear was. From his bag he pulled out a Turbo Ipanema suit, a Tyr 2" all over jungle suit, and a hot looking red Euro Sporti.

"Those are all really tight and low cut, don't you have any that aren't so revealing?" Ricky asked plaintively.

Joel was getting a little frustrated and impatient with Ricky but didn't want to blow it. "Dude, they're no smaller than our meet suits. Just try them on and decide."

Ricky wasn't bashful in front of Joel as he stripped off his shorts and put on the Ipanema suit first. "What do I do with my dick, there's no room for it."

"Dude, you wear speedos all the time. Just position yourself up or to the side and you'll have plenty of room."

Ricky positioned his dick pointing up and exclaimed,"you're right, it fits!" He looked in the mirror and liked what he saw. "Now let me try the Tyr." Ricky then pulled on the Tyr which was a looser fit and not quite as low cut. By this time, Ricky was getting a little aroused but still found plenty of room for his package. "This one looks pretty good, but I don't like it as much as the Ipanema."

Joel felt himself getting semi hard as he watched Ricky change. Ricky was one of those guys he had talked to Bryan about, the kind of guy who is good looking and looks great in a brief suit. "Now try the red Sporti, Ricky, and then you choose."

Ricky picked up the red Sporti, held it in front of himself, and cried, "man, this is really tiny. How do I get into this."

"Just like all the others, one leg at a time," Joel said with a smirk on his face.

"Very funny, you know what I mean."

"Just do it," implored Joel.

Ricky slipped the Sporti on, arranged himself pointed up, tied the strings really tight and then proceeded to look in the mirror. "Man, this is really small and cut low and I can feel my dick getting hard - I'm going to come out over the waistband."

"Push yourself off to the side, that works better, and you won't come over the waistband" said Joel.

Ricky positioned himself to the side, liked what he saw, and felt himself deflating a little, feeling very relieved.

"OK, which is it going to be?"

"The Tyr is nice but I like that both the Ipanema and the Sporti are cut so low," Ricky said. "But I like the way the Sporti feels the best so that's the one."

"That's the one I'd have chosen for you too, you look really hot." Realizing what he had blurted out, Joel fumbled and said, "that's what the girls would say, I'm sure." Fortunately, Ricky didn't even seem to hear Joel because he was too busy trying out different positions for his package, much to Joel's relief.

"It's time, let's get to the beach for the unveiling," Joel laughed.

The guys headed straight for the beach, Joel in his black Sporti and Ricky in the red Sporti, no shirts or shorts. When they got there, the other guys were playing beach volleyball and couldn't believe their eyes. "Hey, look at Ricky in a speedo, the guy who said he wouldn't be caught dead in a speedo on the beach," Bryan yelled.

"Hey, buddy, you look great in that Sporti," shouted Barry. "You finally saw the light and took the plunge, probably wouldn't have done it if I hadn't."

"Maybe, but Joel made some good arguments and said that if I got a boner when the girls arrive, you'd all form a circle around me to hide me."

"In your dreams, Ricky," cried Joel. "You're on your own, but just remember, you're among all your gay friends because we're all in speedos...just kidding."

Everyone laughed, knowing that there were some people who really thought that anyone who wore a speedo was gay. There were some guys, though, who thought about it, not because of wearing speedos, but for other reasons. But all their thoughts were interrupted when Bryan yelled, "hey, the girls just drove up...let the party begin!

....to be continued

Last edited by Dooley67 : 05-07-2015 at 03:36 PM.