Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > General Mens Swim Suit Guy Talk
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-08-2017, 09:45 PM

Default What to do with old suits

How do you discard of old suits? Do you just throw them in the trash?
Old 05-09-2017, 01:23 PM

i have cleaned house on several occasions. It is always a bit sad to discard the old suits, but either they are worn out and don't hold their shape or a bit dated by style. I just put them in a plastic shopping bag, and toss them in the trash.
Old 05-09-2017, 03:34 PM

never!

keep them forever or give them to a friend who doesn't own one.

the ones I wear for swimming tho, those get ratty and I will throw out.
Old 05-09-2017, 09:12 PM

If the suit is still in good shape - maybe just a little small now or out of style, consider leaving it at a local pool locker room next time you are there. Maybe a new guy will come to discover the joy of Speedos!
Old 05-09-2017, 09:43 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to Captain.Jammer
Cool Out of style my eye

I have never been one to follow the style and be fashionable. I think it is sad that one would trash a suit because it is no longer "in style."

So, if anyone that wears size 36/38 wants to get rid of suits that are no longer "in style" you can send them my way!
Old 05-10-2017, 12:10 AM

It depends. Suits that are worn out tend to be consigned to "private" uses before being thrown out entirely. Suits in good shape, but don't fit me well anymore are found new homes. Quite a few have been put on the clotheslines at the SunSplash thong wearers weekend. They almost always find their ways to people who will enjoy them as much as I did
Old 05-17-2017, 07:39 PM

Smile What to do with old suits.

Some friends and I have an unusual way to dispose of old speedo style swim briefs or speedos. There are four of us that went through this disposing of old suits. We have some lady friends who are in medical school and specializing in giving men's physical exams. Being there isn't any younger guys who want the old suits, we go to our nurse's training center at their request to practice giving men's physicals and emergency examinations wearing our old speedo, Arena or TYR swim suits that are not really worn out under jeans, yet still fitting very snug. We are taken one at a time by the women medical students into the exam room, told to strip off our jeans and shirt, but can stay in our tight swim suits, as they begin examining us. I wore my old bright red colored polo suit that fit extra snug on me and still felt nice. The lovely student doctor would start my examination with me standing up while still in my tight polo briefs. She gently poked and probed my bare chest and exposed body, then saying it was time to bare it all to check my genitals. I had a full hard on, knowing now what will happen, as she picked up the large medical sicssors, then gently snipping at the clinging waist band, not even untying the draw strings. She gave me a nice smile while telling me to let her cut the old speedo polo briefs off me. A few snips on each side, I could feel the clinging polyester material slow slip away from my waist, feeling somewhat sad loosing them after having those old water polo briefs for such a long time. My three friends watched my plight, as she slowly cut away my old tight swimsuit, knowing they will soon loose their old favorite worn speedos the same way as me. Once she cut the upper half of my polo suit, the still clinging suit pressed closer to my fully erect penis, and now I could feel the leg bands separate, as she cut them apart. I quickly crossed my legs when the cut material dropped down, with the cut polyester now resting on my exposed erection and the backside still wegied in my behind. She then gently peeled the dangling cut up front half from my erection then measured my penis. She joyfully watched my squirming and childish resisting while slowly peeling the dangling cut remains out of my behind The feeling was sensational and soon it was over for me and my old polo briefs. The shredded remains were then tossed into the medical waste dispenser. My friend was next and he wasn't very cooperative with the girls, when it was time to give up his favorite old tight Arena swim briefs and the same with the other two guys. We all changed into boxers after the women college medical student finished. This was certainly an unusual way to dispose of old suits, yet enjoyable for us wearing them one more time, but sad having cut off during a medical training session.
Old 05-17-2017, 07:43 PM

Default What to do with old suits.

Some friends and I have an unusual way to dispose of old speedo style swim briefs or speedos. There are four of us that went through this disposing of old suits. We have some lady friends who are in medical school and specializing in giving men's physical exams. Being there isn't any younger guys who want the old suits, we go to our nurse's training center at their request to practice giving men's physicals and emergency examinations wearing our old speedo, Arena or TYR swim suits that are not really worn out under jeans, yet still fitting very snug. We are taken one at a time by the women medical students into the exam room, told to strip off our jeans and shirt, but can stay in our tight swim suits, as they begin examining us. I was wearing my old bright red colored polo suit that fit extra snug on me, but still felt nice. The lovely student doctor would start my examination with me standing up while still in my tight polo briefs. She gently poked and probed my bare chest then saying it was time to bare all to check my genitals. I had a full hard on, knowing now what will happen, as she picked up the large medical sicssors, then gently snipping at the clinging waist band, not even untying the draw strings. She gave me a nice smile while telling me to let her cut the old speedo polo briefs off me. A few snips on each side, I could feel the clinging polyester material slow slip away from my waist, feeling somewhat sad loosing them after having those old water polo briefs for such a long time. My three friends watched my plight, as she slowly cut away my old tight swimsuit, knowing they will soon loose their old favorite worn speedos the same way as me. Once she cut the upper half of my polo suit, the still clinging suit pressed closer to my fully erect penis, and now I could feel the leg bands separate, as she cut them apart. I quickly crossed my legs when the cut material dropped down, with the cut polyester now resting on my exposed erection and the backside still wegied in my behind. She then gently peeled the dangling cut up front half from my erect penis then measured my penis. She joyfully watched my squirming and childish resisting while slowly peeling the dangling cut remains out of my behind The feeling was sensational and soon it was over for me and my old polo briefs. The shredded remains were then tossed into the medical waste dispenser. My friend was next and he wasn't very cooperative with the girls, when it was time to give up his favorite old tight Arena swim briefs and the same with the other two guys. We all changed into boxers after the women college medical student finished. This was certainly an unusual way to dispose of old suits, yet enjoyable for us wearing them one more time, but sad having cut off during a medical training session.