Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > General Mens Swim Suit Guy Talk
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: Is his swimsuit too small?
No, it's not too small. 61 85.92%
Yes, it's too small. 10 14.08%
Voters: 71. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-22-2011, 12:51 PM

Default Fake?

Yes - there is some sort of yellow braiding at the side seams and the leg openings and then an unnatural white line appears from waist to crotch.
Old 12-22-2011, 02:16 PM

Smile

a speedo could never be too small for my taste!
Old 08-15-2020, 04:09 PM
Speedo Member

Talking A Sexy Stroll down Memory Lane!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucas
Is his swimsuit too small? I say no. On the right guy no suit is too small.
Hey, newer members! Look what treats are in store in previous posts. This guy just oozes confidence and sex appeal, and looks like he would just smile and say nothing to critical people who are secretly envious. Great abs and orgasmic navels deserve to be showcased for all to enjoy
Old 08-24-2020, 07:28 PM
Speedo Member

I don't have a bikini that conservative. I won't have one with sides over 1/4" wide. I wear them on public beaches, too. Almost all of mine are half-backs from the TM Collection Japan.
Old 08-25-2020, 03:55 AM

Smile is his swimsuit too small?

It looks great, but seems to look like a sexy men's swimsuit coming off. He certainly looks in good shape too. I tried on one of my favorite Arena brand water polo swim briefs and much to my surprise, they still fit well. They may not be as small as his swim briefs, but still keep all male privates snug and secure and they still really feel nice wearing them.
Old 08-25-2020, 08:11 PM

The right size suit,,,,
Attached Images
File Type: jpg christopher Atkins 2sm.jpg (20.5 KB, 109 views)
Old 08-27-2020, 11:40 PM

Default Too big, I wear tiny Mategear suits

I like to wear flat-front Mategear suits, smallest anywhere yet comfortable. Here's a link to my new album, comments are welcome https://photos.app.goo.gl/L975sGdjFBseRKzH9 By the way, I lost 20 pounds since the restaurants closed in NY City.
Old 12-28-2020, 01:45 AM

Wink Is his swimsuit too small?

Iv'e seen many guys that wear rather reveling speedo swimsuits and really look good in them too. I remember wearing an Adias swimsuit, one size smaller and it fit so well. My male lowers were outlined in them, including being snug in the behind. One day at our swim club, I was with my somewhat older aunt and my cousin of the same age as me and a similar body build, who was wearing the same style of swim briefs. She didn't approve of our swimwear, yet we were still young and it didn't bother us. Those rather small Adias swimsuits felt so nice too. One afternoon after many of the swim club members and guests had left earlier that afternoon, she took us both into the coed dressing room while saying"those swimsuits are too inappropiate and have to come off now." After a lot of childlike protesting, she eventually had both he and I out of those reveling small swimsuits and soon wearing baggy boxer undershorts with Bermuda shorts over them. During the day at the club, both he and I were complimented by many young women at the swim club how sexy those reveling swimsuits looked on us. In the end a question often asked by other older adults to his mom, my aunt at the swim club "Isn't his swimsuit too small?"
Old 01-05-2021, 12:43 PM

This is a small suit but I think the trend for lap swimmers is two inches or less. At my pool the briefs are getting much smaller. I wear a suits like these but would not it it was at the lake or family swim.
Old 01-29-2021, 04:26 PM

I prefer a small suit hence why I wear Kiniki Andre suits most of the time.