Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > General Mens Swim Suit Guy Talk
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-03-2019, 06:40 AM

my first was when I was about 5 and my cousin taught me to swim. Worn them pretty much ever since. Swim teams at the YMCA, high school, (swim team and school pool provided them) College swim team. Never really thought about any other type of suit.
Old 07-04-2019, 01:47 AM

Swim suit Eddie - loved your Speedo story - it, um, aroused me, to say the least. I didn't have a Speedo until my senior year of college. I took a swimming class, and we had to wear these suits they gave us in the locker room - they were trunks, and the fabric was rough and scratchy. By the second week I went to a local sporting goods store and bought a Navy blue nylon Speedo (I think they only had black or Navy blue). I was scared to wear it, but I felt it was Ok since I was now in a swimming class and was entitled to wear a Speedo! Been wearing and loving them ever since.
Old 07-05-2019, 09:37 AM
Speedo Member

Post Swimwear

My first-time experience is very much new. That was very soft. I doubted if they would be comfortable. But, after wearing, I felt very comfortable. I would like to share my other experience. Recently, I tried Covermale Swim Bikini. It is very comfortable, The fabric is very soft. It has a contoured sexy center pouch to enhance comfort. It provides centered seam seat for butt sexiness. The fabric lets your skin breathe. It holds the package down there very much comfortably.
Old 08-18-2019, 12:35 AM
Speedo Member

I started wearing Speedos full time around 16 years old. I remember getting Boys Life magazines a couple years before that and they had a featured article with a kid my age posing in a Speedo. I was envious. I looked and admired that and finally one day my mom dropped me and a friend off for a movie and I remember knowing that was my chance to get into a store and buy one without them knowing. After the movie before calling for a ride home my friend and I went to the Dick's store across the street and I nervously selected my first speedo, a black 3 inch brief. I remember the fear of taking it up to the counter. What would they think? They never mentioned a word and I had a big sigh of relief but finally had my speedo. Then called parents and couldn't wait to get home and slip it on. It was heaven. The tight Lycra hugging my parts gave me and instant uncontrollable erection. I was hooked at this point. I slept in it all summer and wore it a few times up at my lake in secluded areas (I was still around 14 or 15 then). Finally closer to 16 i decided I wasn't gonna hide it any longer and my sheepishly asked my mom for one and she was very supportive and took me shopping. After that I wore it almost anytime, at the lake, pools, water parks, you name it except for a few rare occasions where I didn't want to.

That's pretty much my first time experience and how I got into Speedos.
Old 08-18-2019, 12:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by OhioSpeedoGuy
I started wearing Speedos full time around 16 years old. I remember getting Boys Life magazines a couple years before that and they had a featured article with a kid my age posing in a Speedo. I was envious. I looked and admired that and finally one day my mom dropped me and a friend off for a movie and I remember knowing that was my chance to get into a store and buy one without them knowing. After the movie before calling for a ride home my friend and I went to the Dick's store across the street and I nervously selected my first speedo, a black 3 inch brief. I remember the fear of taking it up to the counter. What would they think? They never mentioned a word and I had a big sigh of relief but finally had my speedo. Then called parents and couldn't wait to get home and slip it on. It was heaven. The tight Lycra hugging my parts gave me and instant uncontrollable erection. I was hooked at this point. I slept in it all summer and wore it a few times up at my lake in secluded areas (I was still around 14 or 15 then). Finally closer to 16 i decided I wasn't gonna hide it any longer and my sheepishly asked my mom for one and she was very supportive and took me shopping. After that I wore it almost anytime, at the lake, pools, water parks, you name it except for a few rare occasions where I didn't want to.

That's pretty much my first time experience and how I got into Speedos.

Wow...that must have took some courage to ask your mom. My mom never knew about my speedo(s) until a few years back. I was out tanning in my backyard in my maroon Tyr suit when she decided to swing by. She came up to the gate and started letting herself in. I quickly threw on a pair of shorts, but there was no doubt she saw me. She said nothing, but I brought it up a little later that she saw me in my speedo. She said, who cares...it's your yard.
Old 09-06-2019, 02:16 PM
Speedo Member

I have always worn them since I was a little boy. I only bought them for my son too so it's all ges ever known. I'm more likely to remember first time wearing baggy shorts, which suck...lol
Old 09-07-2019, 02:31 PM

As a teen I taught Red Cross swim lessons and my best friend wore a Jantzen bikini cut swimsuit. He had this really nice bulge. I wore tight fitting box cut suit that hugged the body, but it was just not the same. for some reason I wanted to show like him. I could not get the image of him out of my head for several years. When I was in cub scouts as a boy my mom got a really brief bikini suit for me to wear under my loin cloth when we did Indian dances and routines,, common then in Cub Scouts. It always gave me a hard-on and between the two early life experiences, I finally got into bikini suits in college. A dorm mate gave me a skimpy suit he was tired of and I wore it to the college pool frequently. And as a scuba diver the speedo became my go to suit all the time. From that time forward I have only worn skimpy suits that I felt gave me the right "look" and was comfortable to swim in.
Old 09-22-2019, 06:56 AM

When I went to the pool for the first time in college, I was shocked that every guy was wearing a speedo. I was the only guy in boardshorts at the pool. Even though every guy was wearing a speedo, I went swimming in my boardshorts in subsequent visits to the pool. I initially thought guys looked disgusting in a speedo. And I felt it was embarrassing to wear one. However, I visited the Speedo site and was thrilled when I looked at their products. It was an obsession to visit the site. I thought about whether I would ever wear one those suits. However, I never bought one of their suits and swam in my shorts for the rest of the semester.

I came back from my first year in college. I went to local sporting goods stores and started to try on all sorts of skintight swimwear. I tried the jammer and square cut swimsuits. Then with guilt, I finally tried on the speedo. I was freaked out when I tried on the speedo, since it was so revealing. I was excited about trying these suits, but I hesitated a lot about wearing these types of suits in public. I dared wearing the jammers and square cuts, but not the speedo. Then I read an article that served as a guide to men's swimsuits that said for lap swimming, training suits were the most appropriate. Training swimsuits usually had 3 inch sides. Suits up to 9 inches were also appropriate, but not the norm. Now I had my justification for wearing these kinds of suits. One day, I went to the sporting goods store and ended up getting a square leg suit called the Speedo Shoreline Square Leg. A speedo was still something I wouldn't dare to wear. So I went to this pool at a gym and was ready to try my first skintight suit in front of everyone. I'm kind of nervous about wearing the suit. It was much more revealing than the boardshorts I was accustomed too. Instead of the shorts coming to my knees, it stopped at my thighs. Plus it was skintight. I was nervous about wearing it in front of everyone. But I was able to pull it off without too much difficulty. I then tried out the YMCA, which I ended up joining. After wearing the square leg for a few times at the pool, I finally felt ready to wear a speedo. I goad myself into thinking that I was embarrassing myself by choosing to not wear the speedo. I decided that I was going to wear a speedo the next day. I was really anticipating it. I was still nervous picking out a speedo at the store. I made sure I took boardshorts with me when I went to the dressing room to try out the speedo. I decided to go with a standard black Tyr suit with 2 1/2 inch sides. I had to take up the suit to the counter to buy it. I was nervous taking up the suit to the counter. Would the clerk be a guy or a girl? Fortunately, it was a guy. While making my purchase, the clerk remarked that he didn't wear one at first, but finally wore one. Fortunately, he didn't make me feel embarrassed about buying one. I took my speedo to the YMCA the next day. Without being too nervous, I put the speedo on. I look at myself in a speedo in the mirror at the locker room. Yeah, it was revealing, but I was ready for people to finally see me in one. I exited the locker room and walked to the pool without being too nervous about it. I didn't bring a towel with me and walked to the pool with my arms next to my side. I found myself standing close to a female lifeguard before I entered the pool, but I didn't feel embarrassed about it. I finally wore the speedo in front of everyone. It wasn't that bad at all. I wore the speedo on subsequent visits to the pool. I felt the speedo was too revealing for me. I felt naked in front of everyone. It was difficult to get used to wearing a speedo in front of everyone. I often felt nervous when I was about to exit the locker room to the pool. However, I chose to keep wearing the speedo to swim laps at the pool.

Last edited by arenaswimmer : 09-22-2019 at 07:02 AM.
Old 10-06-2019, 05:18 PM
Speedo Member

I was a teenager at the time and remember watching the Olympics and seeing the male divers/swimmers in their speedos. I wanted one and got up the courage to tell my mom who took me to the sportings good store and bought one.