Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > General Mens Swim Suit Guy Talk
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-19-2014, 09:09 PM

Torchwatch could have written that from my experience. I started with a black 3" speedo (Which I still have, though now worn beyond being suitable for use), then moved to colors, lower sides, more revealing rear cuts, until I was wearing thongs. My current beach bag is mostly thongs and strings now, but definitely has its fair share of brief cuts for when the mood strikes, or when public decency rules require them
Old 11-20-2014, 02:06 AM

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bede735
Don't think I've ever worn 3" suits. One day in 1991 I dispensed with my square cuts and walked into a sports shop and picked a 2" one out. There was just so much choice, then. Since then I've always kept to that type.

I used to wear 3" or wider side seam briefs until I started my journey to become a serious swimmer last June. That's when I began to buy 1.5-2" briefs and I can't see myself going back to the others.

D67
Old 11-21-2014, 07:28 AM

I'm late 30s and bi. Started wearing brief cut speedos sometime back in my 20s as a progression from square cuts. My motivation I guess was wanting to look as good as the guys at the pool in the brief cut ones. The first time I did it was sure everyone must've been staring, but of course no one cared! Wouldn't consider swimming in anything else now
Old 11-21-2014, 12:18 PM

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by murray m
I'm late 30s and bi. Started wearing brief cut speedos sometime back in my 20s as a progression from square cuts. My motivation I guess was wanting to look as good as the guys at the pool in the brief cut ones. The first time I did it was sure everyone must've been staring, but of course no one cared! Wouldn't consider swimming in anything else now

I see that this is your first post. Welcome to the board.

Dooley67
Old 11-23-2014, 10:54 AM

Mid thirties and gay, grew up wearing speedos and developed a huge fetish for them. Now it is more of a private thing but I sometimes wear swimsuits as underwear or jack off into them.
Old 11-24-2014, 06:17 PM

Default Bi

I have worn speedos all my life and enjoyed it. I am happily married and love women. I am coming to realize I love men as well. All good. I am also an exhibitionist and love to have people look at me.
Old 11-26-2014, 08:32 PM

56 and sr8. Wore speedos first time at school and been wearing them ever since. Love really skimpy micro side bikinis with white, yellow and royal blue among my favourites colours. Dabble with thongs. Bit of an exhibitionist. Love women in tiny bikinis thongs and gs.
Old 11-29-2014, 02:05 AM

32 and curious. I'm happily married with 2 kids, but I enjoy wearing speedos and other lycra gear and seeing other men in them too.

Mostly I wear them only at home, but I've worn jammers and square cut suits a few times when on vacation where I was confident of not running into anyone I know besides my wife.
Old 12-14-2014, 04:00 AM

35 and married. Although I have had a tendency to fantasize about men. Love checking out guys in speedos, especially in Europe!

Been wearing bikinis (or should I say MAN-kinis) since about 10 years old.
Old 12-14-2014, 01:32 PM

I am 49 and gay. Did try and go str8 in my late teens and early 20's but did'nt work. Had a fascination with speedo's (and undies) from early teens that has never left me. Wear them to swim, relax and for fun !