Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > General Mens Swim Suit Guy Talk
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-16-2018, 05:41 PM
Speedo Member

Default Do you guys cut out your liner of your swim briefs?

Do you guys cut out your liner of your swim briefs?

And does it expose your gentials more?

Cheers
Old 04-16-2018, 06:39 PM

ya it does.

don't like doing it just because it's messy and sometimes u accidently chop the suit
Old 04-16-2018, 07:00 PM

Just buy or make suits without lining.
Old 04-16-2018, 07:08 PM
Speedo Member

Thanks guys for your input!

Cheers!
Old 04-16-2018, 07:11 PM
Speedo Member

I have for suits that were just way too tight. However, it is a challenge to not cut the actual suit. Sometimes it gives you a more comfortable fit, but with lighter colors, it can reveal a lot.

I always wonder how the married men would deal with a wife who is curious about the missing liner!
Old 04-16-2018, 07:53 PM
Speedo Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by misteranonymous
I have for suits that were just way too tight. However, it is a challenge to not cut the actual suit. Sometimes it gives you a more comfortable fit, but with lighter colors, it can reveal a lot.

I always wonder how the married men would deal with a wife who is curious about the missing liner!

Reason why I ask about liner because it kind of hurts when it rubbing on your skin, 😔
Old 04-26-2018, 02:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by misteranonymous

I don't cut liners out often but,
sometimes ask her to cut the liner out for me.
Old 05-08-2018, 06:20 PM
Speedo Member

I always either cut out the liners in my suits, or I buy suits without liners in them to begin with.

I've never had an issue with a suit losing its shape. Though I guess depending on the shape of the suit and the colors in the design it can show more of your manhood, though it doesn't always.
Old 05-09-2018, 01:52 AM

Default don't do it unless you are really sure!

I have cut out the liners out of several of my suits. Some, later, I regretted. If you have a lighter colored suit and cut out the liner, be prepared never to wear it in public. I had a red pair and a green pair that I ruined for anything except private swimming. With any pair, be very careful cutting, because even one small nick can become enough to ruin a suit. The liners that I have cut out without regret are dark colored water polo suits that were very tight to begin with and very durable. Removing the liner did not affect the shape and it gave me a bit more room and freedom of movement. Overall, I say go with the advice of buying it as you want it, with or without the liner to start with. I have a red speedo shoreline suit that I took out the liner and then repurchased and kept the liner. Maybe I will post a pic soon so you can see the difference.
Old 05-12-2018, 07:40 PM

Default As promised...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bullseye
I have cut out the liners out of several of my suits. Some, later, I regretted. If you have a lighter colored suit and cut out the liner, be prepared never to wear it in public. I had a red pair and a green pair that I ruined for anything except private swimming. With any pair, be very careful cutting, because even one small nick can become enough to ruin a suit. The liners that I have cut out without regret are dark colored water polo suits that were very tight to begin with and very durable. Removing the liner did not affect the shape and it gave me a bit more room and freedom of movement. Overall, I say go with the advice of buying it as you want it, with or without the liner to start with. I have a red speedo shoreline suit that I took out the liner and then repurchased and kept the liner. Maybe I will post a pic soon so you can see the difference.

So here you go. Lined on the left, unlined on the right. Top row dry, bottom two wet. As you can see, the more excited you get, the more revealing the unlined suit can be.