Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > General Mens Swim Suit Guy Talk
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-23-2017, 12:29 PM

Default Are Americans Only Speedo Lovers...

Being A Chip Of The Old Block Meaning That Iv Bene On His Board (since The Old One Speedo Fantasy Bord Messages.
There Has Bene Very Many Critical Treads About Americans Not Liking Speedos, Even Hating Them.and This For All Kinds Of Reason.
My Question Is If Speedos Are Wildly Accepted All Over Europe Especially France Where All Bathers Must Wear Speedos At All Public Pools, Not O Mention Lot Of Asian Country S Especially Japan Etc.
Our Board Had Bene A World One Since Years And No Doubt Many Outside Of The Us Canada Include Are Aware Of Its Existance And Read It.
Then Why Even If Speedos Are Wore More Outside Of The Usa Then Why Is There More Americans Responding To This Board More Then Many Outher Country S , I Understand That Its A American Owned And Operated By Mike From Long Beach California Usa Is No Reason For Having Only Americans Responding.surely Many Europeans Are Aware And Read This Board So Not Mentioning Torchwatch, My Friend Brian Both Both From H Uk , Vava From France Who Are Seems To Be The Only Ones Responding.
So Come On All You Speedo Guys Our Cute Little Garments Are Not A Nationality Thing But A General One No Matter Where A Speedo Lover Comes From. Not To Mention Australia Where Speedos Have Bene Invented And Are Still Worn On There Beaches.
Lets See Lots Of Responds About Speedos Besides The Us.
Btw Greetings To Mike Our Fonder How Are Things In Long Beach Speedo Buddy. Remembering Our Old Speedo Days, And The Motto Speedo On....
Old 08-24-2017, 08:56 PM

Louis,

Perhaps some of the problem here in the US is that we are still in some ways, very Victorian in our thinking. Nudity which is accepted in Europe is SO verboten here. I do not know why, considering so many Europeans are the one's founding this country. Perhaps the British are to blame considering that is where we got the Victorian notions in the first place.

It would be great to hear from our brothers around the world on the matter. Look at Asian suits. If they were less, they would not exist!! Personally I like them from a minimalist perspective.

I am with you brother; Speedo On...
Old 08-25-2017, 12:57 AM

Default Are americans only spd. lovers.

Well, (WITH ALL DUE RESPECT) perhaps there is to much american to american ways of conversation, ex, Iv bene t here and there (IN AMERICA)
Lots of american events occurings, etc in outher words America America bis..
Of course the board has its origins in the US, witch must be understood.
Anyway I clearly remember that on the old board mens speedo fantasy board messages, there has bene many and many posts and messages posted elsewere then in THERE WAS EVEN A SECTION WERE ON A WORLD MAP POSTERS COULD PUT A DOT FROM WHERE THEY CAME FROM ETC.
lOTS OF AUSSIES AND EUROPEANS POSTED AT THE TIME ANYWAY.
Mind you again as this boardis originally Ameican they would have every right to call it the american speedo lovers board.
Then perhaps some European or Asian may be inclined to start a world wiide one even Canada lol as thats were Im from.
BTW MY APOLOGIES FOR SO MANY MISSPELLINGS AS iM FROM QUEBEC WITCH IS A FRANCOPHONE SPEAKING PROVINCE,FRENCH AND ENGLISG ARE THE TWO FOUNDING LANGUAGES IN CANADA,
Old 08-29-2017, 12:04 AM

Kent, England here, 30 mile (50km) from London, 45 miles from the English Channel and the ferry ports.
Have reported on speedos in my local pools and beaches and also on holidays in France. This year going from Dieppe (where the Canadians landed in WW2) to La Rochelle on the West Coast.

I have been in the pools in France where only speedos and square cuts are allowed for males of all ages. Have seen inflatable water polo goals making the sport informally accessible. Have been on the water slides where French youths adjust their speedos into thongs to go faster downhill.

Young men and boys are wearing shorter shorts and underwear making the wearing of speedos while swimming more likely.

There are speedo wearers and lovers in England and France.
Old 08-31-2017, 06:09 PM

Default are americans ........to Torchwatch

Hey hello, considering how often you go to France I ididnt know it was hat far to the english channel, and the ferry ports.
Any way how far is Brian s place Ukbridge Middlesex from the channel.
Also I Didnt know that Kent was that close to london.

I knew that in France speedo s at pools were a must but I didnt know about squarecuts and good to know that short short are getting to be h norm (TREND) in your area.
Old 09-02-2017, 04:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torchwatch
Kent, England here, 30 mile (50km) from London, 45 miles from the English Channel and the ferry ports.
Have reported on speedos in my local pools and beaches and also on holidays in France. This year going from Dieppe (where the Canadians landed in WW2) to La Rochelle on the West Coast.

I have been in the pools in France where only speedos and square cuts are allowed for males of all ages. Have seen inflatable water polo goals making the sport informally accessible. Have been on the water slides where French youths adjust their speedos into thongs to go faster downhill.

Young men and boys are wearing shorter shorts and underwear making the wearing of speedos while swimming more likely.

There are speedo wearers and lovers in England and France.

Glad to hear there's a definite trend toward abbreviated swim suits and shorter shorts for men.

Keep me updated on the progress!!!