Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > General Mens Swim Suit Guy Talk
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-11-2012, 03:10 PM
Speedo Member

Default sauvage

Sauvage square-cut, low-rise, in fluorescent green. It's see-through when wet, but the front is lined. Also in the pool: 2 jammers, one speedo drag suit, a 3" speedo in blue, and a floral square cut that had a fair amount of nylon in it because it clung very nicely!
Old 02-01-2012, 05:41 PM

Default Diving Speedo

One of my most comfortable and somewhat modest (4") sides diving suit just wore out in the butt while doing laps this morning. So as not to have any second thoughts about tossing it I pulled the waist iine out. I think for you guys having some concerns about speedos and what they might reveal to others-start with a diving suit-they usually are a little lower cut-although you don't see that with Mitchum and Daley!
Old 02-10-2012, 02:58 PM
Speedo Member

Default New low-rise bikini

I just wore for the first time an amazing little bikini that I have to share.

In the 90s I was all about narrow sides, as a lot of us are because we like the skimpy factor. At the time, suits were cut fairly high, more like women's bikinis, with the waist high enough to sit fully above the hips. As styles changed to low-rise, with the waist barely covering the buttocks, I opted for low-rise suits with 2", 3" or even 4" sides, more like very short boxer-briefs.

But now I've come full circle! This is what I wore:

http://www.boytom.com/shipin/html/?310.html

It's a low-rise Japanese bikini, and the front is built with a pouch. I couldn't believe how much it showed me off -- and when I'm soft, I'm definitely not big. The seat is full coverage, but barely.

So I put on the suit in the locker room, made all the adjustments -- not much room for error in this bikini -- and went to shower (the shower before getting in the pool). I have to say the suit fit so tightly that I started getting aroused.

Since the little suit leaves so little room to spare, I decided to just slide it off and enjoy the moment. I was alone in the showers, so I let myself get fully hard and then, realizing it would take ten minutes before I could fit back in the suit if I didn't do anything, I stroked away until release. No one walked in -- not that I'd have minded -- so when everything got back to a more relaxed size I slid the suit back on, readjusted, and had a great swim.

Whew!
Old 02-10-2012, 05:44 PM

Default Size

IMWB What size for you-I would have to get XL! N2N makes one alot like the red,white,blue one. I didn't notice a center seam so it would be hard to get it pulled up into the ass crack. The n2n doesn't have a pouch front either. How much was it. I think you should have put a towel around you with the wood and just gone to the pool and let it go down there-but of course the jerk off probably was needed in any event.
Old 02-11-2012, 04:57 PM
Speedo Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dorcas3
IMWB What size for you-I would have to get XL!

I have a 32" waist, so usually medium, but for Japanese suits like these, a large.

Quote:
N2N makes one alot like the red,white,blue one. I didn't notice a center seam so it would be hard to get it pulled up into the ass crack. The n2n doesn't have a pouch front either.

OK, I'll keep that in mind!

Quote:
How much was it.

Got it on eBay for about $16 (8 for the suit plus 8 for shipping)

Quote:
I think you should have put a towel around you with the wood and just gone to the pool and let it go down there-but of course the jerk off probably was needed in any event.

That would have been quite a show! Thing, is, I always and only take a hand towel to the gym, not a bath-sized towel. That way it's too small to wear, so I have to walk around in only my swimsuit or, in the locker room, nothing!
Old 02-19-2012, 11:07 AM

Well, I wasn't swimming, but I spent part of the eve watching all those Speedo videos you guys have recently posted here. After watching all thoose videos I had my little red Euro briefs out and I thought it would be fun to sleep in those last nite, I slipped into those and pulled my flannel sleep pants over. I crawled into bed intending to spend the night in the red Euro briefs but I was up almost immediately if you know what I mean. I started twisting around and touching stuff and the more I did that the more magnified the sensations seemed to become and the more focused I became on what was happening to me. Its always interesting to me that the sensations that go all but unnoticed in the daytime seem to get magnified at night. Here I first thought I was going to make it through the entire night in that suit, but I was more than ready for release only about 15 minutes of play in the dark. I turned on the light and quickly pulled down my suit so that it would not be soiled. I got the suit down just in time! Let's just say that the final sensations were both quite powerful and repeating. I realy enjoyed myself! I'm still thinking about how much fun I had. I'm still trying to sort through the impact of the videos right before bedtime. Obviously I was pretty horny even as I pulled on the suit, and everything down there all around was already pretty sensitive to the touch. Wow that suit felt good! Like I'm saying I'm still reliving what happened as I write this all down this morning.

What a treat! Have fun guys, there is nothing quite like it for sure!

Sebbie
Old 02-19-2012, 01:58 PM

Default Japan sizing

If INMWB is 32 I would even suggest OXL for Dorcas
Old 02-19-2012, 07:42 PM

Default Wish

Byron: I wish they did make them in XL-I guess oriental guys just dont't get that big! Lucky them.
Old 02-20-2012, 02:39 AM

Default correction

I should have said Japan XO size.
XO counts as XXL for them and even
an O is an XL.

It's all very confusing but the chart
here may assist (go down to male size).
I have on occasions seen XO listed by
Japan speedo suppliers but here it is
qualified as customised, so a longer
wait for delivery is likely I would guess.

http://japanswimshop.com/swimsuit-size-chart
Old 02-28-2012, 12:44 AM

Default lesson

How to write a thread title which can go on forever: IMWB now has 2400 viewings