Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > General Mens Swim Suit Guy Talk
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-25-2019, 05:42 PM

Default Speedos-How do you like Yours?

Just curious to know what everyones personal preference is to the type of speedos you wear?
It seems judging by posts a lot of peoples preferences seem to be the skimpier the better.
I own a couple of pairs of original speedos but i find them a bit too skimpy and only really wear them for a bit of a cheap thrill.
The ones i prefer to wear are more like a Y-Front/Underpants design that is tight but keeps everything well covered while still leaving little to the imagination, find these a lot more snug and comfortable to wear.
So whats your preferences guys?
Old 08-25-2019, 05:49 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to dm106 Send a message via Skype™ to dm106

I like regular competition suits and also some square cuts. Super skimpy is not for me. The most skimpy I own and rarely wear to the pool is a speedo solar.
Old 08-25-2019, 08:43 PM
Speedo Member

My preference is briefs between 1-3 inches. I do have a few thongs but that is a rare occasion. I would wear them more at home if I could find some more brief like in the front but haven't had much success. Nike and Speedo are my usual brands too.
Old 08-25-2019, 11:28 PM

Default Modesty can mean more

As a middle aged guy with a bit of a gut, I wouldn't want to wear in publicanything too brief. I got some Arena trunks on holiday and I have worn them at the pool. Kiniki, for feel, are my favourite and some are suitable for more public use but my Andre ones I keep forprivate times.
In Scotland, even wearing a nice brief square cut ( of which I have a few) marks you out as different !!
Old 08-26-2019, 12:03 PM

2- 3 1/2 inches on the side. for me, No thongs, do not even like to look at them.
Old 08-30-2019, 02:36 AM

Default Styles enjoyed

I really enjoy my navy solar speedo it’s sleek has some sex apeal . I also like reg speedo and Nike briefs. Started with solids but got some with patterns this year. Neat when new colors come out. I also am enjoying a new joe synder max bulge suit really makes sweet bulge.
Peace
Old 08-30-2019, 02:38 AM
Speedo Member

Speedo Europe. Much better design taste than Speedo USA. Like the look of 5cm side, but realistically the 6.5cm, 7cm, and 8cm sides give you a cleaner and flatter fit in the front. (I'm ultimately wearing them to swim laps.) Prefer Lycra ones, but their Endurance+ ones are fine as well, if snug.

Also think the 14cm suits are cool, they give some lift from below, but outline less. They have to be snug or the little legs will flutter while you swim.

I dislike the Speedo USA Endurance Lite suits -- can't stand fully lined suits, have that "wet diaper" feel.
Old 08-30-2019, 03:11 PM

I like the Neptune Scepter Taiwan suits. Tight fit, 1" side. medium pouch to maintain a good support and bulge appearance, with full back and little crack showing. Swim laps at the Y and use them for pool side gatherings and beach wear for sunning.
Old 08-31-2019, 05:01 PM

I wear name brand Speedo & Tyr competition briefs, the same style I’ve worn since I was a teenager.
Old 09-02-2019, 05:59 PM

Wink Speedos-How do you like Yours?

As Iv'e said before, I like the full Speedo style briefs that raise to just below my belly button, well lined inside light colored nylon lining and the suit being soft and snug lycra spandex material. This style Speedo swimsuits do get a guy hard underneath, yet feeling snug and secure in them and well wedgied between my rear buns. They do feel very comfortable wearing for a while, wet or dry and the fun part comes when time to take them off, especially in the shower while rinsing off the ocean or pool water. She's in the shower with me and knows it'll take some time getting those tight wet clinging Speedos down and off me. Oh well it's another summer gone by, so I just enjoy being with her and being erect and savoring the soft snug spandex swimsuit feeling while still on me. It's the end of this summer swimming season and won't be wearing my Speedo tight full brief style suit til next summer, The time for them to come off is beautiful, feeling her wet gentle hands expose the tied drawstrings, then slowly untying them and slowly tugging on the clinging tight wet waistband. She's totally in the nude while showering together and we're enjoying getting my Speedo off. Slowly the suit comes down below my waist, closer and closer to my full hard on still snug in the clinging tight wet lycra nylon material. As we hold one another's wet bodies close, I look down and see the soft white colored lining starting to show with the dangling untied drawstring and see the SPEEDO label still showing on the outside of the tight wet swimsuit. Soon she'll have it off me, as the fun part for her begins getting my full erection unSpeedoed. Now only the white soft nylon inside lining is showing and the outside SPEEDO label has disappeared under the peeled down tight wet material. My hard on and rear wedgied buns are still encased in the almost off swimsuit. She looks into my eyes, while slowly and gently peeling my hard penis from the still clinging Speedo swimsuit, then placing my wet erection close to her wet naked body, while saying " let it go, swim season is over". The feeling is so sensational, as we hold one another closely, while she manages to get my rear buns and behind unspeedoed and with a few good pulls, the tight wet clinging suit slowly comes down and off my wet legs to my ankles when she frees my feet from the sexy tight wet full brief style Speedo, when I release my energy all over her beautiful naked torso. We're both naked now, as she would say" til next next summer." I'll miss wearing that full brief style Speedo swimsuit for a while but it'll always be my favorite style Speedo swimsuit.