Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > General Mens Swim Suit Guy Talk
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-30-2019, 04:58 PM

Default speedos in bed

not sure if this been covered already but just wondered if anyone has worn speedos in bed in the past or currently?

When i first started being aware of how sexy very brief swim wear was i'd like to go to bed wearing only speedos though found that nocturnal hard-ons pressing against the tight fabric would wake me up.

one particular occasion which i guess was one of my first times wearing only speedos to bed was on a camping trip with a friend and his mother and aunt when we were mid-teens, many years ago, late 70s.
it was wild camping near a natural pool fed by a river. Gorgeous warm summer weather which prompted his mum to say we only needed bathing costumes. before leaving the house for the trip she asked if i had brought mine though after searching found that i had not.
She said, 'no worries, you can borrow Mark's' my friend's younger brother who was not at home for the trip. he was more my slim build, then my friend's and she packed one of his 'bathing costumes' with her's and my friend's.
we reached the camp site quite late on, with enough time to erect the tents; his mum and aunt were sharing one while my friend and I another.
At bedtime, his mum said, 'right boys just sleep in your bathing costumes as it will probably be quite warm, oh, i'd better give yours', she continued.
His aunt was in their tent and his mum asked her to bring her 'my' bathing costume. they were quite a conservative family and i expected big wide heavy nylon 'speedos' so was quite shocked to be handed a tiny pale blue bikini. the sides were no wider than about 1cm and the fabric was designed to be stretched out for correct fit, so in her hand it appeared minuscule. she could see me looking bemused and laughed, 'don't worry it will stretch out'. My friend had changed and was wearing a moderate yellow bikini speedo giving quite a an obvious bulge given the colour.
'see if it fits ok', his mum said to me and i went into the tent to put it on. my heart was racing with anticipation as i'd never put on anything so small, though often dreamed of doing so. Like she said it stretched over my my genitals, leaving very little to the imagination. I could only kneel in the tent but looked down and saw how big my bulge was; admittedly i was bigger in that area than my friend. the very narrow sides felt amazing along with the 3/4 back. his mum called out, 'come out and let me see how it fits!' Wow, i felt like the girl in the itsy bitsy teeny weeny bikini song, not wanting to come out of the locker, but swallowing hard, i emerged to find the three of the staring at my bulge.
'it fits well, excellent, what do you think Steph?'.his aunt nodded her head in agreement, 'it's gorgeous, suits you well'
so we retired into the tent and our sleeping bags, which we didn't close totally due to the heat but the night became cooler.
I woke once with an immense hard on which pushed along the tiny waist band then popped out below with no hope of getting it back into the pouch. After sleeping some more, i woke with the sun streaming through the thin fabric of the tent and heard my friend whisper, 'are you awake?', 'yes', i replied.
'the problem with wearing speedos to bed is you get a hard on', he said giggling and threw back his sleeping bag to reveal a massive hard- on running along the left of his bikini. it being yellow, also revealed just about all and i saw how thick his shaft was with a hint of a vein. only the tied waist band was keeping it in.'wow, that's awesome', i said.'what about you, have you got a hard on?' he replied.
mine was massive like through the night and was again thrust to the left along the thin waist band though thankfully contained-just. so i threw open my sleeping bag and he gasped, eyes nearly popping out. 'bloody hell, that's a blue veiner alright!' i kneeled facing him and it was more pronounced. 'i hope your mum or aunt don't see me like this,' i whispered. we were both giggling and he pulled at the waist band of my bikini, causing my cock to spring out beneath the waistband along the front of my leg. 'right' i said, grabbing the waist band of his, pulling down causing the edge to catch on his cock which then freed out and sprung upwards. we both giggled and he tried to do likewise to mine but the waist band became caught on my cock and it took some force for it to pull over my shaft and my cock to spring into the air.'shit' he said 'we'd better get soft before my mum calls us out of the tent for breakfast'.
so there's more to this which i'll have to leave for later. but that was one of my first experiences wearing speedos to bed. the whole thing is quite erotic; wearing tiny bikinis at night and going to bed in them.
Old 05-30-2019, 06:31 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to dm106 Send a message via Skype™ to dm106

Yes wore mine to bed many times and they got me going, too! Great story by the way, can't wait to hear more.
Old 05-30-2019, 08:32 PM

Default Speedos in bed

I can see wearing one to bed if you had other activities planned before sleeping, but can't imagine sleeping in anything that confining.
Old 05-31-2019, 03:15 AM

Talking speedos in bed

Iv'e worn speedo swimsuit in bed at night a few times during thew arm summer months. They're not constricting either, just snug,secure and feel really nice. The nice part wearing them in bed is in the morning having a healthy erection in them. They feel so good and do take some time getting those sexy snug speedos down and off. it's especially nice when she's in bed with me and trying peel them off me. They're better than regular baggy pajamas and it's nice wearing them other than just at the beach for swimming. Those speedos make great summer underwear too.
Old 05-31-2019, 04:20 PM

Until the early 1980's I wore the tiniest and tightest string bikini underwear and Speedos to bed. My wife read an article around 1982 about men who do this will have much lower sperm counts. Per her request I stopped wearing them to bed when we both wanted to have children. I continued to wear them though during the day. She almost immediately became pregnant. Afterwards we had two more children back to back. All are millennial generation adults today.

My wife came home from a visit to the San Francisco Bay Area hospital around 1986. They had asked her if she would love to help lesbian and straight couples to have children for a study. Basically they asked her about her diet in the study and I was to provide a sperm donation. No questions for me about my diet. Just my heritage, age, weight, height, education, personal interests, etc., and sperm. The doctor at the clinic talked with us after my donation. She was both astonished and giddy about my very high sperm count and quite unusual massive volume. My wife joked with her about needing a large towel for the mess that I made. I immediately went back to wearing the tightest of bikinis/Speedos afterwards to bed not wanting even more children of which we couldn't afford due to the high rents. Never went back to the clinic except for some tests.

My wife however participated with the clinic through her extracting a sperm donation early every other morning into a vial and then dropping it off while still hot and fresh at the clinic. At least 3 donations per week and even more so prior to us leaving for vacations. We considered it just another minor source of income for some 3 1/2 years until we reached their maximum 25 couples births for the area, but then we continued to donate for other areas. The payments per donation suddenly became quite substantial and my wife began calling it our liquid gold. Another 6 years of at least 3 or more donations for sibling children and new couples. In 1995 we moved far away, was able to purchase a large house on acreage, I got a vasectomy, and even so still had more requests afterwards. All the while I continued to wear even tighter and the tiniest bikinis/Speedos outdoors and to bed. No issues in bed of ever doing so, just erections.

Last edited by Glenda : 05-31-2019 at 04:25 PM.
Old 05-31-2019, 06:35 PM

One summer I was walking along the coast of the Bay of Biscay in France, it was hot, seriously hot, in Paris the mortuaries overflowed and they were putting the bodies of those that succumbed to the heat in freezer lorries. My boots turned into personal saunas and my feet blistered. One night it was even hotter, I opened the doors at both ends of my hike tent to try to get a breeze, it was impossible to sleep in my 3 season sleeping bag. I put on my red RLSS Lifeguard speedos and slept on top of my sleeping bag. Anyone passing by would have been able to look inside my tent and see me asleep in my speedos.
DSCF0077a.jpg
Old 06-01-2019, 12:27 PM

Well written and fun to read Schoolspeedo.
Old 06-01-2019, 08:05 PM
Speedo Member

Default Re:

Oh of course I slept in my speedos still do it on regular basis!😆
Old 06-03-2019, 05:16 AM
Speedo Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torchwatch

Nice! Would love to catch you camping....😊
Old 06-20-2019, 05:08 AM
Speedo Member

Thumbs up Swimsuit

The swimsuit is comfortable in bed. It just exposes more. The erection is better as it doesn't limit the erection. It feels free after wearing this. I know that this is a new experience. But, after wearing this, you won't like to wear anything else. Recently I have tried swimsuit of erogenos. It is very comfortable. The size was perfect. The fabric was also very comfortable. It also gives you an intimate low rise fit. It gives conventional coverage.