Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > General Mens Swim Suit Guy Talk
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-10-2014, 12:17 AM

Speedo briefs never disappeared from US college teams - go to any college meet and you will see most guys (80% or more) racing in brief suits from October to January. Only at the end-of-season championships in February and March will guys switch to the jammers.

About the picture Byron shared of the Danish men in light blue Turbo suits - the water (North Sea?) looks cold, but those hot guys in tiny Turbo suits would have it boiling hot the second they hit the surf....
Old 05-10-2014, 01:03 AM

Default elusive....

A speedo pic for Lyam Dias is hard to find and no luck on pink for the Cancer Awareness Campaign so a couple of Budgys with blue trim will have to substitute (and one competitor is the winner of something):
http://24.media.tumblr.com/8125c7e81...wtno1_1280.jpg

Last edited by Byron : 05-10-2014 at 01:07 AM.
Old 06-23-2014, 04:07 PM
Speedo Member

Default Nate Cox Purdue diver

So today at the aquatic center, Nathan Cox of the diving team was practicing. I saw him briefly walking through the locker room as I was on my way into the pool - what a nice compact body, sweet ass, nice package in a tight black speedo. It was painfully obvious that Nate wears long trunks in his personal life - his upper legs/thighs were noticeably white compared to the rest of his body and kind of stood out against his speedo. But he looked nice just the same!
Old 06-25-2014, 08:05 PM
Speedo Member

Default more speedos at Purdue

Purdue divers were practicing again this morning (I was there at 11), and a special treat - Olympic Champion David Boudia was practicing! Nice deep red speedo, higher cut in the waist/side than the black suits that the three other boys were wearing - Nate Cox was there again today too, the other two boys are not on Purdue's website - perhaps they are there practicing with coach Soldati (since he is Boudia's coach also) and are new recruits. Boudia's butt is really nice. Too bad he's very straight, married, and very Christian (like his coach). Nate Cox looked good as usual - too bad he's straight (w/ gf on his facebook page), such a nice package and butt. Boudia doesn't have the white upper legs/thighs as evidence he wears trunks like Cox does.

I shared a lane today for my laps. Student. In multi-shade of blue speedo with stars. Nice! Also chatted a little in locker room, thanking him for sharing a lane, small talk - about how he swam two laps to one of mine! It was easy to find out who he is - on facebook - based on what he told me (he's in Purdue's triathlon club). Hope to see him again.
Old 06-27-2014, 12:01 AM

Default fan

......and how do you get an autograph at the poolside with inevitably wet bits of paper ?
Old 06-27-2014, 06:08 AM

Not to worry if a guy is STR8, since there are many STR8 guys (such as me) who are not afraid to admit they like "window shopping" for other sexy guys.
Old 06-27-2014, 09:15 AM

Default Wet autographs ...

A sheet of plastic with an indelible marker.
Test it first to check the combination works.
Old 07-23-2014, 12:28 AM
Speedo Member

Default Purdue Speedos and others

So today I had the great fortune to be swimming in the lane adjacent to a nice looking guy I met at the pool last Friday when we shared a lane, and we had talked quite a bit last week and again today. He is swimming here at Purdue, because he lives here in town and because his girlfriend (damn) is getting her PhD here too, although he teaches undergraduate English at Ball State. He is handsome eye candy with a nice compact body, and he wears a black boxer cut. He told me to be brave and go buy jammers and how surprised I would be when I feel how much faster I will go as with my current trunks.
Anyway, when I got into the pool today walking in was a tall, slender nice looking guy I had seen throughout the year and a few times this summer. This taller guy wears a black brief, I would say 2 inch sides. He has a nice full, even pointy bulge. He was swimming two lanes over, and next to the English professor friend of mine. He usually alternates between freestyle and breaststroke, and a little faster than I am (English prof is very very good much faster!). I had a nice view for the better part of the hour of tall speedo guy. But after nearly an hour, I had done more than I usually do because I had such a nice eye candy to watch. English prof left before I did, and after getting out and showering, I was in the small locker room getting dressed when tall speedo guy walked in. So I got to see him strip down - and indeed he is...well...endowed. And circumcised. But completely oblivious to my presence (and furtive stare). He put on blue bikini underwear. We kind of walked out of the locker room and upstairs to the exit, but again did give me a notice. Too bad! The pool is closing for like 3 weeks for maintenance and cleaning and repairs...so the recreational pool only has like 3 short course lanes so I may be limiting my swimming, and may not be seeing English prof or speedo guy all that much till after the fall semester starts...
Old 08-24-2014, 03:47 PM
Speedo Member

So it's been an interesting summer at Purdue - in terms of the aquatic center and swimming laps. Pretty fair assortment of speedos throughout the summer. The main competition pool was closed for maintenance for a couple weeks so everyone got relegated to a recreational pool with only three lanes. Last week I actually got to share a lane with a boy on the Purdue swim team, nice looking and typical swimmers body, and...nice bulge. During this time I also met a member of the water polo team - it is they who wear the black suit with white and gold trim with the train engine wrapping around from behind. This was the suit I described several months ago that the young man in the swim class wore. So it was pretty easy to figure out who he is with social media and all (straight, with gf - damn).

So the pool opened up yesterday and I decided to go do some laps as it opened up. Again a decent assortment of briefs, boxer cuts, jammers and trunks. As I was leaving - also leaving the pool at the same time - was the boy in the swim class I described. He had on his water polo brief, he showered in it too (not to sound like a creeper for noticing)...but then in the locker area - again he did the towel dance. I am always amazed by this. Here is a handsome young man, great body, is used to wearing little briefs for swimming laps (apparently swam competitively all through hs) and plays water polo for Purdue in one too. Walks freely around the pool area - as he did all through that class during the spring. But hides behind a towel to change. Hmmm. Interesting.
Anyway, glad the regular pool is open. Fall semester starts again tomorrow. I need to get into a routine as to when I go swimming during the week.

Quote:
Originally Posted by miloandtock1
I swim three days a week at the Purdue Aquatic Center...and occasionally the men's swim team practices. You see a whole range of body types and sizes, but its the speedos that are attention gathering. I think back in the fall there was a big fundraiser for breast cancer, and the guys had special suits made that various shades of pink, with some grey, white, black in there. They wear them for local meets and for practice, but mostly the guys wear black speedo briefs, as do the divers, although one or two have the red, white, blue USA brief. The Health and Kinesiology Dept runs a swimming class on Monday, Wednesday and Friday mornings for majors and anyone into phys ed or training or therapy, there is always one guy, sometimes a second, rarely a third of the dozen or so guys in the class, that wears a Purdue brief speedo - but its not plain black, it is a mix of black, white, and gold, with the word Purdue on the backside and the train and big P along the side. I've never seen a swim team member in these, so I am wondering where they come from, maybe the old practice suit, but these boys in the class are not on the team, they are in a class. Either way, it does make the mornings that I swim laps very nice to see these guys in little speedos, the one guy is especially a hottie, with a great butt, decent bulge too.
Old 08-24-2014, 09:54 PM

Smile Interesting news....

Good to read your post - especially as I too have encountered that modesty-with-towel routine in the changing room, performed by a very competent swimmer with really neat swimbriefs.
The psychoanalysis of it fascinates me - but I will say no more as I am bound to see an immediate riposte from somewhere, accusing me of trying to be superior* and rule the world - or other assorted nonsense.

* I will take a risk and ask did you know the loco. print represents the Ironworks?

Last edited by Byron : 08-24-2014 at 09:56 PM.