Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > Story Center
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-08-2022, 04:13 PM

Default Explicit Speedo Yoga Class With Older Woman

I was a young thin dude 'teaching yoga poses' to a single woman in her late 50's via cam and often she would duck out but insist on watching me still. It was unspoken but clealy highly sexualized ....why would a guy do yoga in a speedo? 85% of the poses could have been in a book of kama sutra gymnastics --constant leg speading, splits, pointed toes, high flexibility ... feminine definitely.

I'd get wet as hell performing this but the massive flood had me pause and say Oh my God and put my hand ove the spot. "This is embarrassing" She laughed and said what happened?
"I wet myself"
"What?!"
"Not pee..."
"Haha! Then what?"
"..."
"Show me jeez haha."

Put speedo to cam closeup hit light. She gasps.
I flex my penis, it twitches and quickly the sticky clear spot expands 3x and bubbles a little in a second.

She gasps and says a soft "Oh my God"

I apologize, "I naturally get boy wet easy but not like this!"

I glide my index finger over the blob of precum. It leaves a shiny trail of wet.

I pull my finger away from my body and it sticks to my finger, the shining strand getting about six inches long before it snaps away. It glowed in the light.

Like all pretense is dropped by this woman and becomes almost animalistic...the visual instantly had her just cut loose with loud moans that sounded like cries. "Holy fuck holy fuck Ughhh Oh God"

She is off the chair, her back on the mat on the floor, spreads her thick thighs
and quickly pulls off her leggings with her feet whilst rubbing herself.
Head turned eyes closed, loudly crying like with no abandon . "Holy FUCK" peppered in. Louder she gets.

She's trying to open her legs as wide as her fat body allows...she rubs her thighs exposing a pair of very worn, thin, and dirty pair of not so white cotton panties. Very prominent beige - yellow staining encompasses the area from clit to taint. Her slit is wettish. Her fingers tapping on her sex made a splashy wet sound, but quickly the sound was that of something a lot thicker and sloppier.

I slipped my bathing suit off nimbly and said "Loook at this! It's insane!"
She was transfixed to the camera as I gave my foreskin a pull up and squeeze, rolling it back some, making thick rope of clear liquid slowly push out my cock and ooze under my belly button.

I was getting erect and kept leaking crystal cum ... I rolled my foreskin all the way back and began slapping my penis against my tummy making a loud sticky splashing sound...

The woman just moaned GUTTERALLY seeing this and pulled her panties off revealing a fat labia poorly groomed and outlined with
what looked like a thick off-white yogurt-y discharge...

I said Oh wow. I am a sucker for animalistic shows of heat level horniness.
She began spanking her pussy. Quickly this very thick cream was coating her hand and vagina. It looked musky and raunchy .

I was as fucking horny for this old chick's display of unfettered raw & conventinally disgusting display as I have been for nearly anything 30 some years into a life of 100s of adrenaline fueled expriences... covering a whole spectrum of sexperiences that frankly went into the Extremely risque and sometimes absolutely taboo.

She began to smell & lick the musky pussycream off of her fingers watching me Literally churning puddles of clear precum into a white paste (If I werent me, Id have paid $1000 to lick that off of myself)

Just the visual of this set her off and she just exploded almost in 4 seconds with a very loud queef and orgasm. She squirted and excreted her thick discharge like a shot. The cry was so shrill and loud.

The sight and sound of this made me just cum ropes in a few strokes. Oh my God I lost it at the sight of her fat old legs spreading and the movements n contorting of her barefeet. Candid sexuality at it's finest.

She cut out the chat just like that after she finished n I did as well.

Going to see if she feels like making a road trip to my town ASAP for some in person yoga sessions!