Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > Story Center
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-05-2022, 06:41 PM

Default First public swim in G-string

I purchased a black G-string swimsuit last year. I’ve had them in the past but I’ve only ever worn them when alone or under jogging pants. But I’ve thought, ‘why not wear it in public? I’m still in good shape, but I’m 58 and may not have many more years left in good shape’.

A few weeks ago, there was a record heatwave. I organised a barbecue for my wife and I. I wore it then, and it was the first time she had seen me wearing one. I wasn’t sure of her reaction, but she was fine about it. First barrier overcome.

And then today. I travelled (with my wife) to a beach on the North East English coast. The plan was to go for a swim in the sea just wearing that. The first time ever in a public place. I was feeling nervous on two counts. As it was the school holidays the beach could be busy. Also, the water temperature would be a rather chilly 13/55 degrees.

The beach had no facilities. It was just a spot for people walking their dogs, mostly. It was quite busy, but there were quite long gaps between the walkers, so it was entirely feasible to wade into the sea unnoticed.

I first removed my training shoes and socks. Then my sweater and gym top. Lastly, my jogging pants, but I immediately put a towel around my waist to hide my suit. Then I waited. Not for long, as a group of four people walked past to give me a clear run. I walked to the water’s edge and removed my towel. I swiftly walked into the sea and through the surf. Unfortunately, it was a low tide and it seemed no matter how many strides I made, I couldn’t get under cover of water! It was a certainty that people on the beach could see my bare ass! Oh well...

Finally, the water came up to my chest. I did a few strokes of crawl and then backstroke. I repeated that exercise and that was enough, as the cold water was numbing my body. Nevertheless, it felt great to be swimming in so little clothing.

Then the same problem occurred with my return. It seemed to take forever to walk back through the water. I reckoned I had about five minutes of swimming and five minutes of walking. However, the beach was quiet and I reconnected with my towel without any issues. Mission accomplished!

So, what of the future? I’ll probably be going abroad next year and I plan to my pack the string with the rest of my swim briefs. Bound to be an opportunity to wear it...
Old 08-05-2022, 06:56 PM

Picture supplied.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Upload.jpg (59.7 KB, 56 views)
Old 08-08-2022, 11:01 AM
Speedo Member

Talking Great news!

Three words: WAY TO GO!! A few more words: how about a view from the front?!? Looks like you are staying healthy and fit. Keep up the good work!!!
Old 08-10-2022, 05:58 PM

Double-lined at the front. Fits well with no danger of anything slipping out...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Upload2.jpg (73.4 KB, 41 views)
Old 08-10-2022, 07:16 PM
Speedo Member

Talking Great picture!

Now we know what you had the courage to show others! Good for you!!! Keep stepping forth in such "attire" and you just may convince other guys who see you to give it a try!!!
Old 08-28-2022, 02:36 PM

Out in the garden in the attire...Fountain upload.jpg