Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > Story Center
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-08-2021, 11:25 PM

Default Summer Swim Team

Preface: I am so inspired by the stories that I wanted to try one of my own. In the spirit of SwimTeamSpeedo, this will be a journey. I hope you like it.

Prologue:

It was the Summer of my Sophomore year in high school, like the past few years before, Summer swim team consumed most of my time and attention. This year I made the top level team, with two sessions per day practice, six days per week. Five hours in the pool. All day, most of the time in a swimsuit. I loved that part! I would put on my suit for the 6am session, and most days wore it straight thru to the 4pm practice. Sometimes I traded out suits, but still lived in my suit most days. I think, rather I know, this is where I began wearing my suits to just hang around the house, a characteristic that has stayed with me to this very day.

I wasn’t much into girls, I just attributed it then to being so involved in swimming. I loved being in the pool, and since my talent wasn’t natural, I worked extra hard at my swim skill. At least outwardly I told people I did not have time for girls, an excuse that seemed to work. The truth was inside I knew and secretly accepted a different reality. The other best part of swimming was the other guys in their swimsuits, all of them fit and mostly gorgeous. In truth, all of them gorgeous, a perspective that has come with age.

I kept this part of me secret, not even sharing it with my closest best friend since childhood, Ryan. Looking back, I am sure he knew, but it was never really talked about, at least not yet. Ryan was cute, really cute. If we weren’t best friends I sure would have liked him in other ways, but did not want to screw up what we had. He was a runner, cross country. He looked like a runner. Tall, skinny, not all that muscular, but a cute as all get out smile and he could fill out his tiny shorts. He was straight, very much so. I used to call him “boner Ryan,” because he would get hard at the mere thought of a girl. Despite his sexual energy, he was shy, so those arousals stayed completely to himself. Any way, I digress from the story.

——- to be continued....

Last edited by SwimmerAlan : 01-08-2021 at 11:28 PM.
Old 01-10-2021, 05:46 PM

It’s been awhile since we’ve had a serial drama play out on this page, so I look forward to reading the next chapter of yours. Speedo on!
Old 01-11-2021, 02:39 AM

Default 2: The Poster On the Ceiling

Morning practice wrapped up at 9. A solid three hours in the pool. It was followed by ladies water aerobics. The older ladies all smiled as the young swimmers climbed from the pool, especially the guys in their tight swimsuits. It was obvious that the display they watched was a big part of why they came to water aerobics. The pool was huge, 21 lanes of 25 yards running across the width of the eight lane 50 meter pool. One third of the pool was ready for the ladies to rock to the tunes, the rest of the pool was open swim, as it would be until the swim team returned at 4. As usual, Ryan was finishing up a training run, just as he did every day, joining me after practice.

“You know she really likes you,” Ryan said after meeting Kathy at the end of swim practice. “Look at how she looks at you!” I was more looking at him as his sweat drenched shorts clung to him. “I think she wants what is in the Speedo,” he teased.

“Yeah, maybe,” I replied. “But I am not really interested.” I fiddled with the strings of my suit, a red and black Speedo team suit. They were untied and hanging, my post swim ritual.

“You don’t need to get serious, just talk to her, maybe go out once,” Ryan added.

“We’ll see,” I replied. “Want to get food, I am starving. We can go to my house.” I smiled and waved to Kathy, as we headed to my mom’s waiting car. Me in my still wet suit, Ryan bare chested in his sweaty shorts. Mom’s breakfast was just what we both needed.

———-

I laid in bed, staring up at the poster of Mark Spitz with his gold medals, wearing his patriotic Speedo, mounted on the ceiling over my head. He was the last thing I saw at night, and the first thing I saw in the morning. My other walls were similarly covered with posters and pictures of swimmers, all guys, some cut from magazines. All in some type of swimsuit. Revealing swimsuits. All hot. I was wearing a black Arena brief that had red and blue strips of material across the front. It was a favorite suit. It had seen many days in the pool, now well weathered by the rigors of swims and the fade of chlorine. My hand gently touching my bulge as I admired the man on my ceiling. I would never be that good, but I could dream. I swelled and grew in the suit, enjoying the sensation.

Ryan’s words haunted my thoughts. “Just talk to her...” maybe he was right. Maybe I should try. Kathy had ended the afternoon practice with an open invite.

“Maybe we can do something together,” she offered.

Kathy went to school at a different one from me. Our team was a mix of swimmers from a wide swath of area. She was good, really good. She was also cute, even I knew that. She had long blonde hair, a swimmers build, and every guy on the team liked her. That she was attracted to me should be a compliment, and it really was. She was my age, but had an extra year on the top team, and college offers in the vault. She was going places, no doubt. My bulge was taking me places as my mind and hand danced erotic thoughts of the hot swimmer above, and perplexing questions of trying to be straight.

Despite all other reasons to get aroused, interested, and whatever else I was suppose to feel about a cute girl, it was the poster on the ceiling that had me hard. I gently massaged my anatomical outline as I closed my eyes for the night. The alarm would be ringing soon enough at 5am. I loved being a guy, I thought to myself.
Old 01-13-2021, 02:33 AM

Default 3: Brian’s hard morning....

Morning practice was intense. We had a big meet coming. You could feel the intensity building in our workouts. It was three long hours in the pool.

“I think coach wants to kill us,” Brian gasped after our zillionth sprint. I just wanted to puke, not really but I was sucking in any air I could get. Brian was my best swim team mate. He was so damn good. If I was half as good it would be a lie. He was also a genuine good guy. Secretly I admired him, he rocked a swimsuit better than anyone. The bulge was gorgeous.

“I think I want to blow my cookies,” I replied just as Coach yelled “Go.”

Brian crushed the next sprint, just as we all did on a five second interval. By the time it was all over, each of us was spent. Whatever ego, bulge or strength we had was a shriveled up representation of the strength we were building.

“Good swim, guys,” Coach yelled. “Team meeting in five.”

We swam our warm down lap then climbed from the pool. The girls team had wrapped up just ahead. They all watched as our limply filled swimsuits matched our equally fatigued bodies, one by one emerge from the water.

“That just sucked,” Brian said.

“Yes it did,” I replied as we both pulled our strings free, letting them hang loose out front.

“Team meeting ,” Coach yelled, motioning us over to a forming huddle of lycra wearing guys. Thankfully, the sun felt warm, bringing life back into our bodies and filling out our suits.

————

I really wasn’t paying much attention to what Coach was saying. Something far more interesting had captured my attention. Brian was standing directly in front of me facing me in our circle. We were huddled in a circle around Coach. Fifteen of us, all the guys on the team. I was directly across from Brian. Coach was going over last minute details for the upcoming meet. To be honest, I really wasn’t paying much attention to what Coach was saying. Something far more interesting was capturing my attention. Brian was standing with his hands at his side, starting to fidget. He made a funny grin. That was when I noticed it, I was sure his bulge was getting bigger. He was tucked down, but it was obvious his manhood was pushing out the front of his suit.

“Brian is getting hard,” I thought to myself. I wondered what was turning him on. It was obvious he was struggling to keep calm. He kept looking down at himself, wiggled his legs. Nothing was stopping it. He looked right at me, as if trying to ask “is it noticeable?” It was. I was getting some of my own rise watching Brian struggle with himself.

He tried to adjust, pushing on his bulge with his hand. He tried to be discrete as he worked to adjust his position in the tighter fitting suit. Brian’s full hand was on his bulge. I wasn’t sure what he was trying to do, it looked as if he was trying to massage it, or maybe just push it down. Whatever it was, it was not having the desired effect.

“Any questions?” Coach asked.

Brian gave me this look as if saying “Thank goodness this is over.” It wasn’t, Coach went on to a whole new topic. I thought Brian was going to scream. He pulled his hand away, his suit was bulging so much you could see the entire outline of his anatomy. He wiggled both legs. He slid his hand back over his bulge, holding it there. He rolled his head back. In a flash Brian’s hand went from holding his suit to cupping his bulge. It looked as if his body was flinching. He was frozen, just standing there holding his fully over the front of his suit. His face was flush.

Thankfully Coach wrapped up. Brian bolted to shower.

—- to be continued—-
Old 01-14-2021, 11:58 AM

Default Team

Sounds like hard working team ! Great story
Old 01-14-2021, 03:25 PM

Default Nice story

Your story does remind of me STS's stories. Please continue...
Old 01-14-2021, 07:03 PM

Default Story

Sts was great guy! Great stories and pvt. Chats.
Great story Allen! Need summer speedo party !
Old 01-15-2021, 01:22 AM

Default 4: “wear your swimsuit”

“Brian, everything okay?” I asked as I got to the showers. Brian was still showering. The showers were outside, so he was also still wearing his suit.

“How much of that did people see?” Brian asked. “I can’t believe that happened.”

“I think everyone was looking at Coach,” I replied. Actually, I think everyone saw it, at least the last part. I left that out. I was now getting hard watching Brian shower, his wet, sudsy suit,clinging to him. It was clear he was no longer hard.

“Except for you,” he answered. “Every time I looked, you were looking right at me.”

“Yeah, I guess so, Sorry man,” I replied. I did not press the issue and jumped under my own shower. I was pretty quick, Brian stayed in quite a while, doing his best to fully rinse his suit.

I was getting ready to leave when Brian was finally out of the shower. Just he and I were together, most of the other guys just left without showering and the girls used the showers at the other end, still outside.

“I fucking couldn’t stop it,” Brian said softly as if whispering. “I woke up this morning feeling all turned on. Figured practice would take care of that. I guess looking at all the guys in their swimsuits got me going again.”

I gave Brian a surprised look. “Did he just say the guys turned him on,” I thought to myself. Now I was really getting hard. “Yeah, that happens to me,”. I replied.

“It just happened,” Brian added. “I tried to hold it back, but I knew I couldn’t. Fuck!”

“Seriously, I do not think anyone noticed.” I felt bad, he was really embarrassed about it.

————-

It had been a long day. By the end of it, I was beat. I got home from afternoon practice at at just after 7, having spent twenty minutes after chatting with Kathy. She was really funny, we laughed a lot. I was really starting to like her. Maybe I really was into girls, after all.

Afternoon practice was all starts and turns, both teams together. Kathy always lined up right behind me. We laughed about all the mess ups. “When you fell in the pool I just lost it,” Kathy said. “The look on your face as you just slid off the block....”.

“Yeah, that was pretty lame,” I answered. We carried on for several minutes.

“So, tomorrow at my house after practice,” she said as we wrapped up. “Stay in your swimsuit, we can have fun in the pool.”

“Deal,” I replied.

“You look hot in your swimsuits,” she added with a grin.

—— to be continued——
Old 01-15-2021, 12:17 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to dm106 Send a message via Skype™ to dm106

Great to see a new exciting story - please keep it up, Alan!
Old 01-15-2021, 02:00 PM

Default Thanks

Thanks guys for the kind words!