Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > Story Center
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: Is it okay for a guy to wear string bikinis (or g-strings) to the beach?
Yes 40 85.11%
No 7 14.89%
Voters: 47. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-26-2017, 04:26 PM

Default Speedo bikini fetish

I have a bikini fetish that started at 12 y/o. We lived up north and it was winter. We were going to Florida and I didn't have a bathing suit. My mom took me to several stores but no bathing suits (winter) so she took me to a sporting goods store. All they had was a couple of speedos. One had stars and stripes (US flag) and I tried it on. The salesperson and her thought it was fine so I said ok. We stopped at some pools on the way to Florida and some of the girls seemed interested (but I was young and shy). Sometimes I would wear it around my family at our pool. At that time it was acceptable but soon after it became uncool and people assumed gay for wearing a speedo (early 1980s). But I loved the feel, comfortable and to show off my body. Once I moved out I bought more, different styles with string sides, colors and wore them to the college pools. I wouldn't say the girls were impressed but they didn't laugh and some seemed interested (but again I was still shy). Today I have several string bikinis, g-strings etc. that I wear to the beach. Almost nobody wears anything like it, I am totally alone wearing these at my beaches which is somewhat disappointing and makes me feel like maybe I'm too different. I wear speedo type to the pool and get some laughs. I wonder if it's acceptable enough or I should try to change. But I like them so much and I'm exhibitionist so it's hard to do. Anyway, thought I'd share my story. Thanks.

Last edited by BeachGuy : 10-26-2017 at 04:28 PM.
Old 10-26-2017, 09:16 PM
Speedo Member

Where what you like and are comfortable in. Don't worry about what others think or say.
Old 10-26-2017, 10:05 PM

I agree with MISpeedo wear what you like and are comfortable in and don't worry what the others think or say.
Old 10-27-2017, 07:24 PM

Being in a small minority doesn't mean you're wrong.
Old 10-29-2017, 09:19 PM
Speedo Member

Default Jammers more popular with younger swimmers

More the younger swimmers are opting for jammers. Can be paired with a rashguard until you get to the beach.
Old 11-03-2017, 05:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeachGuy
I have a bikini fetish that started at 12 y/o. We lived up north and it was winter. We were going to Florida and I didn't have a bathing suit. My mom took me to several stores but no bathing suits (winter) so she took me to a sporting goods store. All they had was a couple of speedos. One had stars and stripes (US flag) and I tried it on. The salesperson and her thought it was fine so I said ok. We stopped at some pools on the way to Florida and some of the girls seemed interested (but I was young and shy). Sometimes I would wear it around my family at our pool. At that time it was acceptable but soon after it became uncool and people assumed gay for wearing a speedo (early 1980s). But I loved the feel, comfortable and to show off my body. Once I moved out I bought more, different styles with string sides, colors and wore them to the college pools. I wouldn't say the girls were impressed but they didn't laugh and some seemed interested (but again I was still shy). Today I have several string bikinis, g-strings etc. that I wear to the beach. Almost nobody wears anything like it, I am totally alone wearing these at my beaches which is somewhat disappointing and makes me feel like maybe I'm too different. I wear speedo type to the pool and get some laughs. I wonder if it's acceptable enough or I should try to change. But I like them so much and I'm exhibitionist so it's hard to do. Anyway, thought I'd share my story. Thanks.
I'm with you there. Love bikini bathing suits. Have worn them since I was introduced to speedos at school many years ago. The narrower the better. Come to Europe, no one cares what you wear here...
Old 11-06-2017, 11:54 AM

Smile It's okay

I went to the beach yesterday in my skimpiest g-string. A lot of people sat around me, families w/children and nobody seemed to care. It was very freeing!

Last edited by BeachGuy : 11-06-2017 at 12:51 PM.
Old 11-09-2017, 05:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeachGuy
I went to the beach yesterday in my skimpiest g-string. A lot of people sat around me, families w/children and nobody seemed to care. It was very freeing!
Well then I went yesterday and had the opposite happen. Guy walked out to the beach by me and said "JC" and was animated laughing etc. in front of everybody. But it mostly made him look like an idiot. Then 2 older ladies and an older man were laughing and he said real loud "just say no to crack".

Last edited by BeachGuy : 11-09-2017 at 06:35 PM.
Old 11-10-2017, 08:57 PM

Yeah. As a long-time (14 years and counting) swim thong wearer, the responses tend to differ, depending on the crowd. I've had a few people stop to shake my hand or inquire where I got whatever suit I'm wearing that day. I've had a few people make snide remarks of whatever flavor. Only one instance where someone became belligerent enough for me to take precautions for my well-being. The vast majority of beach goers simply pay no mind to me, as I pose no threat to them.
Old 03-18-2018, 07:24 PM

I'm a very hairy guy, front and back, a bear. I have worn very low-cut suits, string suits, narrow-side bikinis, t-back tucked gaffs (my favorites), thongs, g-strings etc. since the 1960's. I can and will wear anything with confidence at public beaches and the ocean, no need to shave.